Sick Days

There was a loud knock on the door or at least as loud and hard as the little boy could be.

Katsuki, The boy who knocked on the door fiddle with his backpack strap as he waited for an answer and he waited for a minute or two and just as he was about to knock again.

The door opened and he was greeted by Inko who didn't look down immediately but when she finally did. A small smile crept onto her lips.

Inko then knelt down before the little boy and spoke in a gentle tone as she broke the news to him. "I'm sorry but I'm afraid izuku is too sick to play today"

Katsuki looked far from happy with that answer as he attempted to peek inside but the woman was blocking his view.

"So? I can still see him can't I?" He asked looking back at her.

"Well you might get sick and-"

"I never get sick!" He blurted. "Heroes don't get sick!" He stomped.

Inko sighed softly and stood up. The woman didn't have the heart to send the boy home and as long as they didn't hangout for long, katsuki would be fine.. "Okay. Okay you're right." She moved out of the way allowing the boy inside."I'm sure he would be happy to see you anyway"

Bakugo didn't waste a second to rush inside the apartment just as Inko looked around outside. "Where's your parents?" She asked as she shut the door and looked back over at her shoulder to see the boy already gone. The only thing left was his little shoes that sat beside Izuku's.

Inko sighed softly and shook her head. It looked like she would need to call them.

Katsuki had ran straight to izuku's room not even bothering to knock as he busted into the room and there was izuku in bed covered up by his all might themed blanket and with all might themed pillows surrounding him.

A wet rag was placed on his forehead and he looked like he was about to go to sleep only for his green eyes to light up at the sight of his favorite people in his room.

"Kacchan" The freckled boy said weakly as a little smile came onto his face.

Katsuki didn't return the smile, instead gave him a glare as he dropped his bag by the door. "You're not supposed to get sick" He huffed and crossed his arms against his chest.

His smile faded after hearing that. "I'm sorry." he whispered softly as the freckled boy looked away from the other.

"Don't bother now!" He groaned as he began to dig through his book bag and pulled out a little container that contained two all might shaped cookies.

"Because now I have to look after you" He grumbled as he marched over to the freckled boy and presented him the cookies.

Izuku blinked at him. "Are those for me?" He asked, looking at the red eyed boy.

"Of course it's for you!" He snapped and shoved the container into his hands. "It's my job to look after you now!"

That smile returned back onto his lips and looked down at the container of cookies.

"You really don't have to y'know.. I'll be okay" He said trying to reassure Katsuki but it was clear that he wasn't having any of it as he interrupted him before he could go any further.

"Just shut it and eat it!" He demanded.

Katsuki could always be a bit much with his temper and all but Izuku knew that he cared for him in his own strange way..

"Okay okay" izuku said as he finally opened the container and his eyes would light up again at the sight before him.

It wasn't really hard to please little izuku as he would happily accept anything given to him but when it was something involving all Might in any kind of way.