🍋Naughty Izuku🍋

Female Izuku Midoriya

-------------------------------------

Izuku ran as fast as she could without the use of her quirk through the front courtyard of Yuuei. She’d mistakenly forgotten to set her alarm the night before and overslept by a long shot. She’d woken up fifteen minutes before class was supposed to start and had scrambled to get ready for the day. At least her habit of always packing her bag the night before came in handy for once.

Izuku took the stairs two at a time and flung open the doors to the school. She didn’t have any time to waste, lest she get another scolding from Aizawa-sensei about being late.

During her first year at Yuuei, she made sure to always be punctual. Sometimes she even managed to show up early! But once second year rolled around and she managed to snag Kacchan as her boyfriend…

Izuku shook the thoughts from her head. The last thing she needed to do was think about that!

As her cheeks flushed from the lingering touches of Kacchan, she didn’t notice the lost first year until it was too late. Izuku collided with him head on and sent them both tumbling to the ground in a heap.

“I’m so sorry!” She yelled, quickly gathering all the papers that had flown from the other student’s hands before helping the kid up.

“I-It’s okay,” he stammered, face rapidly flushing a bright red. He accepted the papers from Izuku with a shaky hand and a nervous smile. “Um, d-do you know where t-the homeroom for 1-B is?”

“Take the staircase up to the second floor and it should be the room all the way at the end of the hall. It has a big ‘B’ on the door, so you can’t miss it. I can help you get there if you’d like!” Izuku said. Despite the extra minutes such an act would add to her tardiness, helping out a new student and easing their anxiety over such an intimidating school was more important. Aizawa-sensei wouldn’t be too mad at her for that.

“I-It’s fine!” The kid practically yelped, hugging his papers closer to his body and taking a few steps away from Izuku. “I can find it. Thank you.”

Izuku watched as the new student practically scampered up the stairs, inwardly chuckling to herself. Two years ago, that would’ve been her response to having to ask an upperclassman for help as well.

Izuku adjusted the straps of her backpack to sit correctly on her shoulders and straightened out her uniform before taking off again. As she ran towards her classroom at the end of the hall, she caught a glimpse of her reflection in the window off to the side. Or rather, she caught a glimpse of the fact she had no reflection. Izuku stopped her fervent running and stood dumbfounded, twisting and turning in the window to see if it was just a trick of the light. Yet no matter which way she posed, all she saw in the window was her uniform and yellow backpack.

She was invisible. She was invisible!

Did the student she bumped into activate his quirk on accident and turn her this way? Could he turn anything invisible? If that was the case, then how come only her body turned invisible and not her clothes?

Izuku slapped her cheeks. Now was not the time to be thinking about the specifics of such a quirk, even if it was super intriguing!

She was invisible, but who knows for how long? What should she do in the meantime? She should tell Aizawa-sensei what happened so he can find the student and figure out their quirk. That’s what she should do, but her traitorous mind supplies her with all sorts of fun ideas to make the best of this happy accident instead.

She could strip naked back at the dorms and walk out like that. She could play with her tits in front of everyone and nobody would be the wiser. She could sneak into class and sit at her desk and play with herself.