Emotionless

Bakugou knows that his life was hard, but he knew people had it harder. He knows that there is no use complaining about things he can't control, but that doesn't mean he wasn't affected by the events of his past.

Bakugou stepped in front of a gigantic door of his new classroom. He opened the door, revealing a few of his future classmates. Bakugou looked at them and walked inside. He noticed a man in a yellow sleeping bag behind his desk. Bakugou stared at him with emotionless eyes, before walking to his seat.

That small staring contest set off a few red flags in Aizawa's mind. He couldn't help but wonder why his student didn't seem as cheery as the rest.

The seats started to fill up until there were no seats left. After a few seconds Aizawa decided to get from behind his desk and stand up. "If you are here to make friends, then this isn't the place for you."

All the students stop talking and looked up at their teacher. He introduced himself and put a stack of gym uniforms on the desk. The students quickly made their way to front and grab their respective uniforms.

-----

Bakugou got his lunch and sat down by himself in the cafeteria. After a few minutes five other students came up to the table. "Hey dude can we sit here with you?" Bakugou looked up and saw a red haired male with four other people next to him.

Bakugou ignored them and kept eating. The group of five looked at each other and shrugged. They walked away and found a different table. Bakugou continued to eat lunch by himself until it was time to go back to class.

Once the bell rang Bakugou threw away his tray and made his way back to the classroom. He walked in, ignoring anyone that tried to talk to him. He sat down and put his head down waiting for class to start.

Aizawa walked in with his sleeping bag in hand and stood behind the desk. "I forgot to have you guys introduce yourselves, so I guess you can do it now."

The class started to break out into conversation and each student went up to the front and introduced themselves. When it was Bakugou's turn, the class got quiet waiting for him to get to the front.

He stood up at the front and looked at the class with no emotion. "Bakugou Katsuki, explosion, and I'm fifteen." Not saying anything else, Bakugou left the front of the room and headed towards his seat.

Bakugou could hear the whispers of some of his classmates.

"Why does he act like that?"

"He's looks kind of scary?"

Bakugou drowned out the noise and put his head down waiting for class to end.

-----

Uraraka opened the classroom door and was met with a bunch of students from the other classes.

"Guys people are blocking the door." Uraraka said to her classmates.

Everyone in the class looked towards the door and saw over twenty students that they haven't seen before. Class 1-A started to talk amongst themselves not knowing how to handle the situation.

Bakugou got up and started to walk towards the door. His classmates started to stare at him while he walked to the door with his usual emotionless demeanor. "Can you guys move out the way? I want to go to the cafeteria." he said plainly.

Everyone stared at him, but none of them moved.  It was quiet until a purple haired student broke the silence. "Are all you Class 1-A students like that? If so, taking a spot in the hero course wil-." Before he could finish Bakugou interrupted him.

"No one cares about what you have to say. Are you guys going to let me go to the cafeteria or not." Everyone outside could tell his eyes were lifeless. It was obvious that Shinso was pissed at Bakugou's behavior, but never the less everyone made a path for him. Bakugou walked through the path and headed towards the roof.