Cherishing Small Moments in Life

Midoriya Izuku and Midoriya Katsuki were two of the most feared names in Yuuei High School.

They were twins that didn't look like their twins at all.

While Izuku had green curly hair, emerald eyes, freckles in his face,  Katsuki his twin on the other hand got spiky blond hair, ruby eyes, and fierce eyes.

They were both known as the most anti-social students in school, and they were very rude to other people. They didn't trust anyone except each other. They had a dark past together, a past that no one knew about, a past that made them the way they are today.

When they were kids, they had promised each other that they will be together forever, and they planned to not have any relationship, because all they need was each other. They had made a blood pact, swearing to protect each other no matter what.

One day, during their lunch break, Izuku and Katsuki were sitting in their usual spot, at the farthest end of the school yard, away from everyone else. They were eating their lunch in silence, just like they did every day.

Suddenly, a girl with short brown hair, warm auburn brown eyes, and pale skin approached them. She had a nervous expression on her face.

"Um... excuse me," she said softly. "My name is Uraraka Ochako. I've heard a lot about you two, and well... I was wondering if I could join you for lunch." Her voice trailed off, and she looked at them expectantly.

Izuku and Katsuki exchanged glances. They knew who she was; she was a member of their class, but they hadn't paid much attention to her before. They were both surprised by her request, but neither of them showed it.

"Why?" asked Izuku bluntly. "We don't need anyone else here."

Ochako flinched at his words, but she didn't back down.

"I know you don't like to be around people," she said, her voice slightly shaky, "but I thought maybe... if we could be friends, it might be different. You two are so different from everyone else, and I've always wondered what it's like to be like you."

The two twins exchanged another glance. They couldn't deny that her words had an impact on them. They had never expected anyone to want to be their friend, much less someone like her. Despite their efforts to push people away, they found themselves intrigued by her.

"Fine," Katsuki finally said, his voice gruff. "But don't expect us to be your little lapdogs." He motioned for her to sit beside him, his spiky blond hair swaying as he did so.

Ochako smiled gratefully and sat down beside Katsuki. "Thank you," she said, her eyes shining with excitement. "I promise I won't take up too much of your time. I just thought... maybe we could help each other."

Izuku eyed her warily, but he didn't protest when she started talking.

"So, what's it like being in the heroics club?" he asked, his voice still gruff. "We've never really paid much attention to it."

Ochako smiled brightly, her cheeks flushing slightly. "Oh, it's really fun! We train together and help people out whenever we can. It's not just about becoming a hero, you know? It's about being there for others." Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she talked about her passion.

Izuku scoffed, "Sure, whatever you say." But there was a hint of interest in his expression. Katsuki, on the other hand, was more skeptical. "So, why do you want to be a hero anyway?" he asked bluntly. "There's gotta be an easier way to make friends."

Ochako didn't seem fazed by his comment. She smiled warmly and explained, "Yes, becoming a hero is tough, but it's also incredibly rewarding. I want to make a difference in people's lives and use my powers to help those in need. It's not about fame or glory; it's about making a positive impact on the world." Her eyes shone with determination, and it was hard for Izuku and Katsuki not to be moved by her sincerity.