🍋A Birthday Party Surprise🍋

Izuku is quirkless
Izuku and Katsuki are in a secret relationship
Mild Smut

-------------------------------

Iida was the first in the classroom when school commenced. He sat bolt upright in his chair. Yaoyorozu walked in shortly after, greeting Lida with a polite nod and inquiries into his break. Soon, the whole class was filled with indistinct chatter as more students arrived. Bakugou was sat slouched in his chair, his feet on the desk, pointedly trying to look as if he was ignoring his friends conversation.

“Bro, that’s so manly!” Kaminari preened under the praise, standing more upright and continuing his story.

“Yeah! So I said ‘Your phone is nice, but it’d be better if it had my number in.” Ashido snorted in the background. Sero’s grin was gradually growing, his eyebrows lifted minutely in disbelief. “So she giggled and put her number in! I think I’m in love. Ami-chan is the one for me.” Mina choked on her next snort.

“And when she texted you? What did she say?” She pushed. A small frown graced Kaminari’s feature. He tapped his finger on his chin slowly.

“I mean she hasn’t yet.” He paused. “But there’s plenty of time!”

“Uh huh, and do tell me, how long have you been waiting?” Kaminari’s frown deepened.

“About a month now.” A collective grown went throughout the group. Bakugou barked out a sharp laugh.

“No, guys listen we had a connection…” Kaminari’s voice was drowned out by his friends voices.

“‘Connection’ my ass!” Bakugou laughed. “Ami-chan doesn’t fucking want you, you off brand Pikachu.” His grin widened into something concerning and frightful. His sharp features looked dangerously manic as he found delight in his friends love life, or lack of.

“What manly patience.”

“You’re going to be alone forever.”

“I knew it! You’re as smooth as Bakugou is polite.” Their voices said in tandem. Bakugou began chewing Kaminari out and laughing violently as Kaminari pleaded his case.

Uraraka leaned back from where she was perched on Tsuyu’s desk to address Iida more directly. She glanced over to where Bakugou’s group was making a scene. Her eyes lingering on Bakugou.

“What do you think of Bakugou’s surprise party? I can’t wait, I think it will be so lovely to be around everyone after school! I don’t think we’ve ever all gone to a party together!” Tsuyu nodded, her round eyes unblinking.

“It will be fun, kero.”

“It is very kind of his mother to arrange it. But we must remember that we cannot stay too long as we will have school the next day. We must arrive promptly on time to be polite to our host.” Iida’s hands were moving faster than he was talking.

“Oh! Shall we carpool?” Uraraka interjected.

“I can ask my dad to take us, kero. We live near each other don’t we, Ochako-chan?” Uraraka nodded her head vigorously. “Then we will come pick you up, Lida-chan?”

“That is very kind of you to offer.” He assented. Uraraka jumped up off of Tsuyu’s desk. She clasped her hands together unaware that she began floating slowly off of the ground.

“What shall I wear? Oh, we could go shopping before!” she uttered excitedly. Todoroki walked over slowly after hearing the conversation. He nodded minutely to each of them.

“Am I the only one concerned that a surprise party will literally make ‘Lord Explosion Murder’ explode us all? He is known to lash out.” he said dryly. As if to accentuate his point a deafening bang was heard from the front of the room. Uraraka cradled her ringing ears. The smoke cleared giving the four a clear view of Kaminari holding shaking finger guns with a dopey smile on his face.