Deku Dating Simulator Chapter 1

Omegaverse
Alpha Bakugou Katsuki
Alpha Midoriya Izuku

--------------------------------------

Something had been changing between him and Izuku lately. Katsuki could feel it.

The tension between them that he had once mistaken for hatred before it shifted into rivalry was starting to feel like something entirely different. He could attribute staring at Deku during their classes and training sessions to his desire to remain ahead of his rival, but he really didn’t have a reasonable explanation for the nights he spent dreaming about holding Deku's hand.

Still, it didn’t click until they were walking back to the dorms together after classes, the first traces of an early dusk falling in streaks of orange across the sky. Deku laughed at something Katsuki said, a dumb comment that wasn’t even supposed to be funny, and all Katsuki could do was stare at him stupidly and think, oh.

This was Deku. Deku, who had a million All Might figurines and cried at least twice a week and tried to catch a kitten with sardines when he was a kid. As if that wasn’t bad enough, the fucker was an alpha, too, which meant they were predisposed down to their genetics to clash with each other.

When they arrived at the common area, Deku turned to him, blissfully unaware of the fact that his existence sent Katsuki into a crisis. “Can you wait here for a minute?”

“Don’t tell me what to do,” he said, but he waited while Deku rushed off to the elevator.

Barely two minutes later, Deku returned, hiding a small wrapped object behind his back. He looked unusually nervous, which was intriguing. It took a lot to make Deku nervous around him nowadays.

“I, uh,” Deku stammered out, stealing shifty glances at the isolated common area around them. “I have something for you.”

“I don’t want your shitty stuff,” he grumbled, but he grabbed the gift from Deku and tore off the paper, folded neatly with just the right amount of tape. Deku had obviously spent time trying to get it perfect.

Katsuki tossed the wrapping aside to reveal a soft, green sweater in the exact color of Deku’s costume. Carefully, he unfolded it, confirming that it was his size. A strong wave of mint flooded his senses, strong as a freshly cut bundle, along with traces of pine and wet leaves.

A warning alarm blared in Katsuki’s head, and before he knew it, his clenched fist was an inch from Deku’s face. He lowered it at once, but the squirming unease wouldn’t leave, his blood buzzing in his veins.

“I’m sorry,” Deku blurted out, frantic, grabbing the sweater from Katsuki and backing away. “I didn’t think—I didn’t realize it would set off your instincts! I’m so sorry—”

“Oi, shut the fuck up!” he snapped, taking a few deep breaths. “Explain.”

He hung his head in shame. “I’ve always heard that scented clothing is a good gift for someone you—you like. I didn’t realize that since you’re an alpha, too, it would be like a threat.”

“Oh.” Katsuki stared at him, stunned. “You like me?”

Resolve hardened his expression, eyes wide with determination. “Yes. Please go out with me.”

Katsuki’s mouth fell apart. His heart was thudding so hard that he could feel it thumping in his ears. As the seconds ticked past in a dazed haze, Deku’s face crumpled, flushed with embarrassment.

“I’m sorry,” Deku stuttered, taking another step back and tipping his head down in submission. “I—I’ll leave you alone.”

Katsuki snapped out of it. “Don’t ask something like that then run away, you piece of shit. Don’t you want an answer?”

Bakudeku/Dekubaku Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें