Breastfeeding

When Izuku was called to help Katsuki after the pro-hero was sent home early, he was not expecting to have a breast pump shoved into his arms along with a bag of items by the civilian– correction, the civilian doctor who accidentally caused this with her quirk. She promised that its effects only lasted for twenty-four hours, at least for accidents like this, and that nothing is harmful about the byproduct. She didn't say much else besides stating that she left her card and a pamphlet in the bag in case of complications.

He was then whisked up by a car and taken straight home, clinging to the box in his arms like it would provide him comfort. Nothing could, not until he saw that Katsuki was okay with his own two eyes.

Nobody could blame him for rushing into their apartment to see his partner, his hero-partner and life partner, unharmed though obviously in pain. The blond was laying on the couch with a hot cloth on his chest and taking slow, deep breaths through clenched teeth.

Izuku couldn't open his mouth fast enough to ask what's wrong when Katsuki was speaking, shoulders tense. He sounded out of breath.

"Did th-th-they fucking…fuck…give you shit to h-help…help me? Hot cloth is doing j-j…jack shit."

"Y-yeah…Yeah! They did!" Izuku rushed over and set the box on the ground before setting the bag on top, just now realizing he should've read the pamphlet on the way there. He felt red eyes on him. "There's some recipes, creams, a breastfeeding pamphlet, breast pads, her c-c-c-card…a breastfeeding pamphlet?!"

Katsuki grabbed the pamphlet before he could grab it again, the quick movement pulling at his chest and making him grunt in pain. He seemed to welcome this distraction.

The following awkward silence led to Izuku opening the box and reading the instructions which were mostly how to clean the small pump for first use and continuous use then how to use it. There were even a few storage bags meant for the pumped milk. Dots started to connect in the green-haired man's head as Katsuki slowly sat up while looking at the pamphlet.

It wasn't until something hit Izuku's cheek, paired with Katsuki's pained swearing, and his impulsive lick that either realized what just happened. They froze as they stared at one another, Katsuki's hand still wrapped around one of his pecs.

"Izuku."

"Y-yes, Kaachan?"

"Did I just-"

"Yeah."

"And did you just lick-"

"I think I did."

"And you realize that it could've been-"

"Dangerous? Toxic? Yep. Yeah. I did."

"And you know that it's-"

"Kaachan's uh…m-m-milk? Yes…it tasted sort of sweet, but maybe it's just because of your quirk or maybe your genetics or just diet? Oh! or maybe it's her quirk's effects on your- eep!"

Izuku dropped the breast pump he was hold as he was yanked onto the couch and manhandled into a cradled position on Katsuki's lap, almost like how one would a baby if that baby was almost one hundred-seventy centimeters tall and could bench press over three hundred kilograms without breaking a sweat.

He was also now eye level with Katsuki's visibly sore nipples and definitely swollen pecs, the sight making it a bit difficult to look up at his boyfriend. Said boyfriend who was petting the top of his curls.

Taking a deep breath, inadvertently inhaling the scent of Katsuki and milk with some hints of their shared body wash, he looks away from Katsuki's chest. "K-Kacchan?"