Welcome Home

It felt amazing to be back on his Japan soil. Don’t get him wrong, America was great, amazing even but this was his home and he was just rank the number one hero not only in America but Japan. He warned All Might that he would be moving back when he became the number one hero—nationally.

After his last mission which was stationed in Japan, he climbed from rank four to one, knocking a certain blonde down to ranking two.

Izuku looked a lot different in the two years he was away. His freckled skin was now tan with more freckles scattered across his skin. His hair was shorter with an undercut and he actually learned to style his curls. On top of all that, he got taller and his muscles got bigger. Izuku was only a few inches shorter than Katsuki now. Like two.

“Izuku!”

He peered up to see his friends sitting on a few giant beach blankets, picnic baskets full of food and coolers with drinks. Uraraka and Mina waved their arms wildly as they shouted his name. Izuku grinned and jogged over to the group.

“Hey!”

Mina whistled, “Dammmmmn... you got hotter!” She laughed. “America did you good, Zuku!”

“Thanks, Mina. I worked my ass off over there.”

“You look so different! Are you sure it’s really you?” Uraraka teased, looking over him. “Did you meet anyone back in the states?”

Izuku shook his head and huffed out a laugh. “No and you both ask me that all the time! Todoroki help me out here!”

The man looked up at him with a piece of orange half way in his mouth. “You’re on your own.”

“Noooo!” He whined.

“Did I tell you that I got Bakubabe to actually come this time?” Mina smirked lightly. “No fight at all or anything.”

Uraraka rolled her eyes. “Bullshit, babe. There’s no way he’s coming without a fight. Do you know how many group things we’ve done and he’s said no to?” She shook her head. “A lot.”

“He’s coming! Swear!”

Izuku couldn’t help but smile. Those two were a cute couple but he also was excited to see the blonde. It had been two years after all.

“Bakugo hates these things.” Todoroki chimed in. “It’s hard to believe he would show his face.” Izuku went to grab a beer but stopped when he heard...

“Fuck off Shitty Hair!”

The greenette whirled around to see Katsuki Bakugo walking up the sand. He was drop dead gorgeous. The black swim shorts hugged his tapered waist, the black short sleeve button up hung open to expose his flawless chest and he was wearing flip flops.

Emerald met Ruby and time stopped.

“Holy shit! Is that Midoriya!?” Kirishima asked in surprise.

Izuku couldn’t hold his body back anymore. He bolted forward, letting One for All give him a boost as he ran directly towards the blonde. He jumped into his waiting arms, legs wrapped around his waist and his arms around his neck.

Katsuki met him half way, their lips meeting in a very loving but hungry kiss.

“Uh... that’s not Mido...” Kirishima whispered.

“A-are we sure that’s Bakugo?!” Denki shouted. “What if someone took over his body!?”

Izuku pulled away to smile brightly at the blonde holding him tightly. “Hey you.”

“Hey baby. I wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow.”

“I wanted to surprise you!”

He grinned and went to kiss him again but the scream from several people made him freeze. Yeah... he didn’t really think when he saw Katsuki.