Chapter 126 A Different Group Competition

When Jinfeng came out and found that he and his master were the only two people left here, he was not disappointed at all. As a contracted beast, he actually has an instinctive attachment to his master. In the interstellar world, during the two years he was alone with his master, Jin Feng had to resist the evil spirit, which was quite hard, and He was also injured, but he was actually quite happy at that time.

The master spends most of his time with the human named Klein. The good selves of two people are sometimes jealous, okay? But that Klein is also very powerful and has always been with his master, so there seems to be nothing to be jealous of.

It's like I and Big Bird are often together, but Big Bird's cultivation is lagging behind, so he spent most of his time in seclusion after coming to the world of cultivation, and he fell into a deep sleep some time ago. Like them Even if the race is sleeping, it is still advancing while sleeping. Big Bird is now in a stage of advancement.

Therefore, he was still a little disappointed that the other party could not accompany his master to participate in the competition.

Luo Ming and Jin Feng met a monk not long after they walked forward, but when they met this monk, Luo Ming's eyes narrowed.

Needless to say, the memory of cultivators goes without saying. There are only ten people in each of the fifty teams, which means a total of five hundred people. These five hundred people are allowed to be remembered by an ordinary person, and only one glance passes. It is very likely that you will forget someone's appearance and which team that person belongs to, but for cultivators, this is actually a very common thing. After your eyes scan over, your consciousness will After you scan it, what you see will not be forgotten, not to mention that cultivators still have jade slips to record it. If your memory is really so bad that even your consciousness cannot save you, then this burned Jade slips can also help you remember everything you need to remember.

Although Luo Ming did not use jade slips, that was because his memory was not a problem, so he must have remembered the five hundred people clearly, unless that person had changed his appearance, but you are not allowed in such a competition. Disguise, you are competing on behalf of your own continent and you have a name, so why do you need to disguise yourself? It's not like he's disfigured. He can't see.

The authenticity of the competition information must be guaranteed. In short, the monk Luo Ming sees now is not one of the five hundred people, and he cannot see Yi in the other person. There are traces of appearance. In terms of cultivation, this monk is at the peak of becoming a god.

Luo Ming himself is still a little short of the peak of becoming a god.

This is already the result of a lot of hard work during this period, but compared with the efforts of others, Luo Ming's efforts may be different. First, he and Klein spend more time on weekends, and secondly, The kind of magic stone he brought here was one of the reasons why he and Klein advanced faster. Still the most important reason.

If someone else had used it like this, they might have exploded and died long ago, but after his and Klein's encounter in the interstellar world, the current cultivation method is the most suitable for them. They even have an instinct Intuition, as long as they practice step by step without breaking the balance of spiritual energy and demonic energy in the body, they can directly practice to ascend in this way, and they will definitely be able to ascend successfully.

This is their intuition, and the same intuition seems to have a basis, that is, they cannot use the magic weapons in their bodies to do evil things. You can't do things that have a deep causal connection with yourself.

But this is not surprising. In the entire world of cultivation, no matter which monk is concerned about cause and effect, if your own cause and effect is not resolved before your ascension, it will directly affect the result of your ascension.