Chapter 074 Do you like it?

Sure enough, after the communication was connected, when the old marshal's figure appeared on the other end, the other party asked directly.

"What's going on? Is it intentional on your end or is there something wrong? Several people have called in messages. I'm telling you that you showed up in the Imperial City."

When the old marshal said this, there was a hint of emotion in his eyes. A hint of worry.

The Imperial Capital Star is the emperor's territory, and it goes without saying that His Majesty the current emperor has power there. If the Emperor discovers that Klein appears there, it will really be a disaster. The old marshal originally thought that even if Klein went to the Imperial City this time, the other party would definitely act with caution.

But now, the old marshal really didn't expect that his grandson would overturn his car there. Having his whereabouts exposed is no small matter.

Seeing the obvious worry in the old marshal's eyes, Klein smiled slightly, his eyes soft.

"Grandpa, don't worry. I exposed my whereabouts on purpose. I was fishing."

The old marshal was stunned for a moment, and finally smiled slightly.

"Did you find that there was something wrong with those people under grandpa?" When his grandson left, the old marshal did not forget himself, but gave him a list. The people who sent him communications were all people on the list, and now his grandson said he was fishing. This was the only reason the old marshal could think of.

"I don't find any problems with those people now, but what I have to do next must ensure that they have no problems, so I have to see who can be used and who has betrayed, but this is not the most important reason. . In fact, the fish I really want to catch is my good father. I don't know how many forces he has, so I want to take a look while I am in the Imperial City."

The old marshal understood and nodded lightly.

"Then just take a good look over there. If you have any problems, just talk to grandpa directly. I still say the same thing, grandpa is your strongest support at all times."

Klein's eyes were filled with laughter. The colors are a little more muted.

"Grandpa, I know. Don't worry, Grandpa, I will pay more attention here, and if there are any problems, I will tell grandpa as soon as possible."

...

Palace.

The fourth prince Bill entered the palace of his mother-in-law, Princess Dorai.

Bill is not an adult yet, but he will be in two or three years. His development is actually much better than that of ordinary people of the same age. If you don't mention his age at this time, his appearance already looks like an adult, and so does his height.

But there is a big difference between adulthood and non-adulthood. For example, adult men's mental power will be more stable, and only after they reach adulthood can men go to the battlefield. Underage men, even if they They are so precocious, but their mental strength is not as stable as that of adults.

If you encounter any inducement of mental violence outside, then the underage men will usually be more affected. In severe cases, they will directly lose their lives. Because of this, each family has to deal with their underage children. The cubs are very well protected. There are definitely not many places outside that hire underage Zaizai, even if that person is only one or two years away from adulthood.

Of course, if it is some unscrupulous entrepreneurs or a planet in a remote area, in order to save labor expenses, they will deliberately choose people who are not adults. But if such a place receives a report, it will usually be arrested and destroyed as a typical example.