Chapter 064: Emotional Worldview

After coming out of Danjier, Luo Ming had nothing to do with that.

Bugs? Luo Ming thought thoughtfully. This was really similar to the case he encountered before. There were also bugs in that person's body! I don't know if it's the same bug.

With this in mind, Luo Ming began to research in this area.

Now, the vitality of the insect in Kennylan's body is getting weaker and weaker, but this is not enough, not enough to kill the opponent. In particular, the bug is not stupid. Since it can lurk well in Kennylan's body for such a long time, then the bug's IQ is past it. Although its vitality is weakened now, it may be the result of the bug's compromise. . And once the life of the insect is truly threatened, the insect will definitely fight tooth and nail after living for so many years!

This insect made Luo meditate on the Gu insect.

Once upon a time, in the world he was in, Gu worms had such a lifespan, and Gu worms were the most difficult to solve. If you didn't understand Gu worms, you couldn't even think of solving them. At that time, only those from Miao territory could solve them. Only men and women love to use voodoo insects.

At that time, after his patient died, he saw bugs, so he also studied the bugs for a while, but what is certain is that at that time, the bugs in that person's body were not Gu bugs, but their properties were somewhat similar to Gu bugs.

Later, by chance, he actually met a Miao man and discussed research on Gu insects with him. However, the two of them ended up having a falling out, which was a pity.

Although the thoughts in his mind were a bit chaotic, the movements of Luo Ming's men were not slow at all. Not long after, Luo Ming prepared a tube of medicine based on his feeling. However, this medicine, which he himself was not sure about, could not be tested directly on Kenny Lan.

Moreover, this is used to kill bugs, and they must be bugs in the human body!

After thinking about it, Luo Ming decided to use death row prisoners for experiments. It is impossible that such a large marshal's mansion can't even get death row prisoners, right? If you really can't get it, isn't there a ready-made one? The one named Danjiel...

Poor Danjiel didn't know that the demon-like existence in his eyes had already set his sights on him again...

In the evening, Luo Ming had dinner alone and couldn't find Klein.

However, the situation this time was different from last time. He didn't think that Klein was avoiding him anymore, so Luo Ming had a leisurely dinner even if he was alone.

When his dinner was almost finished, Klein came back.

Luo Ming waved when he saw the person, "Come, have you had dinner?"

"Not yet." Klein responded and sat down opposite Luo Ming. Soon, a servant came over. Rearrange the dishes.

Luo Ming slowed down his eating speed. Seeing that Klein was eating too fast, he reminded him: "Eat slowly, don't be in a hurry."

Klein slowed down slightly, but no matter how fast he was eating, Still slow, he seems to be full of etiquette. This kind of etiquette is engraved in his bones, so it is very pleasing to watch.

Luo Ming drank tea slowly after finishing his meal. Klein quickly finished his dinner and took a few sips from the water glass next to him.

"So busy?" Luo Ming asked slowly.

"It's difficult to investigate the mysterious man's affairs because too much time has passed. However, we have already locked on the target of suspicion, so it is no problem to investigate in this direction." Klein said slowly.