Chapter 010 Mental Power Upgrade

Scar and others discussed it. In the end, Scar lost, so he was the first to come to Luo Ming.

Scar was a little embarrassed. Luo Ming was sorting out some medicinal materials and seemed to be developing something. Scar didn't dare to disturb him at all. He stood beside him and tried to minimize his presence.

Luo Ming seemed to be waiting for a while. After standing for a while, Scar's eyes wandered a little, and then he saw Watson.

Scar's eyes flashed, this guard with powerful spiritual power... I don't know the origin of it. Mr. Luo seems to trust him very much, even taking him with him when making medicines. You must know that pharmacists are very concerned about their working environment. If they are unfamiliar and distrustful, they will not treat them when they are making medicines. Keep people by your side.

This guard definitely did not come through the normal way of sending criminals from the garbage star. The life capsule of the spacecraft fell before. Therefore, this person is not from the garbage star. So this person has obviously recovered, why can't he find a way to leave?

Scar was suspicious of this person, and it was not that he had no ideas. However, this person was taken by Mr. Luo, and he had no normal ways to contact him. He couldn't even try it...

"Okay, come here."

Luo Ming's voice After calling Scar back to his senses, he didn't dare to think any more and hurriedly walked towards Luo Ming.

"Master Luo."

"Go and lie on the table over there." The table has been arranged like a single bed. It was specially prepared by Luo Ming for future patients.

Scar's heart was pounding, but he didn't dare to refuse. He did as Luo Ming said and lay down on the table.

Luo Ming looked at the other party condescendingly, and Scar's heart suddenly lurched even more. What did Mr. Luo want to do?

"What was your original mental power level?" Luo Ming asked.

"A+." Scar said quickly.

"What now?"

"B—."

Luo Ming nodded, indicating that he understood, and said directly: "I will help you recover your mental power now, just cooperate."

Scar was stunned.

Restore mental strength? Can his mental power... still be restored?

After being stunned for a moment, Scar said: "Master Luo, for exiled criminals like us who have been identified as dangerous, our mental power is actually not blocked, but destroyed."

Therefore, if you want to recover, It's impossible.

Luo Ming glanced at the other party and said in a calm voice: "Spiritual power has existed before. It is not easy to destroy it, and it can only be destroyed by just one or two levels. Okay, there is no need to say the rest of the nonsense, you just need to Just cooperate."

Scar was speechless.

Luo Ming glanced at Watson: "From now on, I will use the recovery potion first, and you will help me monitor his mental changes at all times."

Watson nodded: "Okay."

After drinking a bottle of recovery potion, the knife Scar suddenly felt warm all over his body, and then, as if some huge impact hit his mind.

Scar's expression changed, and his expression became ferocious.

Luo Ming released his mental power, which penetrated directly into Scar's brain and comforted him.

The struggling and ferocious look on Scar's face became lighter, and Watson's eyes darkened.

This young master Luo's mental power is... so strange.

Is that... comfort?

Watson suddenly thought that at that time, when he was mentally violent, there seemed to be a spiritual power that calmed him down... Was it this Young Master Luo?

Scar's expression became a little calmer, Luo Ming narrowed his eyes, "Now, Watson, use your mental power to attack him!"

Watson responded.

"Use A-level mental power first." Luo Ming followed closely.

Watson immediately released his A-level mental power. Scar's mental power, which had been soothed in his brain, instinctively started to fight back after sensing the threat. The moment the opponent struck back, Luo Ming pierced his own mental power. In an instant, , there was a "hole" in Scar's spiritual sea, and Luo Ming's spiritual power directly entered the "hole" and stirred it up.

Scar groaned.

Luo Ming's eyes were cold, "Watson, continue, it's still an A-level mental attack."

Watson heard this and continued.

Scar felt like his whole head was exploding, it hurt, it hurt so much! Even when his mental power was destroyed, it didn't hurt so much. Scar felt that he was about to faint from the pain, but it hurt so much that even if he wanted to faint, he couldn't!

boom! Following his instinct, Scar also attacked fiercely.

The mental powers collided, and Watson remained unmoved. He took all Scar's mental power attacks and then attacked again.

Scar only felt that something was about to move deep in his spiritual sea, so he unleashed all his mental power to fight back again.

boom! boom! boom!

Half an hour later, Scar passed out covered in sweat, his face twisted and ferocious.

Luo Ming clapped his hands and said, "I'll take a bath and you'll take care of me."

Watson's expression was a little complicated and he responded softly: "Okay."