Chapter 125 Good Luck

Regarding this rule change, not to mention how much discussion there has been outside, nor to those who participated in the competition, seize the last moment to improve.

Compared to those people, Luo Ming and others lived a somewhat ordinary life.

Qin Huai rarely runs here anymore, but Klein and the others are still doing what they usually do now. They don't even practice specially. In the blink of an eye, when the team competition starts, it's different. In the past, it was an individual competition, but when the finals started this time, it was the team competition that started first.

The Qin family's team has joined forces with Luo Ming's team.

So when they entered the secret realm together, the two teams stood together. Currently, neither of them knew what would happen in the secret realm. The only thing I know is the rules of the team competition, that is, a lottery will be held shortly. This lottery does not mean which team will go in first, but that a team needs to have a token. Whoever draws the token must be that one. People carry it with them.

Only that person can stay in the secret realm until the end, then his team can win. If that person gives his token to other people in the team, then even if the team gives up on itself, it will be eliminated. If That person's token was taken away by someone from another team, which was also the failure of this team.

This kind of drawing depends entirely on luck. If the person in a team happens to be the one with the highest cultivation level and draws this token, then the possibility of the team's survival will be much higher. If it happens to be the weakest person in the team If you are drawn and separated after entering the secret realm, then after this person is eliminated, the rest of the entire team, no matter how strong you are, your team will be eliminated immediately.

Are these rules fair? That is definitely not fair, but in the world of cultivators, luck is also a very important part, so how can there be so much fairness at all. Especially since everyone already knows that not only their team competition uses such rules, but in fact when several major states are compared, the same rules are used. This is also a rule of the entire cultivation world. There are changes, so now everyone is just adapting in advance.

Since everyone follows the same rules, to a certain extent, this is fair.

Moreover, this rule can be said to have suppressed the largest families to a certain extent, because not every individual in every team of the largest families is an extremely powerful being. There will always be one or two. One or a few of them are relatively weak. After all, if there are other teams, there will also be the strongest in a team. If the weaker players in those big family teams happen to be drawn, wouldn't the possibility of that team's failure increase?

Therefore, for some other teams that are not that strong, such a rule change makes them feel that it is more beneficial to them.

Finally the draw began.

Naturally, everyone is paying attention to the results of the draw, which means that everyone will know who will have the token in each team, so that person cannot hide it even if he wants to. This means that the weakness of each team will be exposed. Put it on the table and let everyone attack him.

If that person has always been in his team, then naturally there will be other people who can protect him, but if that person is separated from his companions after entering the secret realm, then it's really hard to say.

This is the most cruel part of the whole rule, because you will clearly know who your enemies are, and you will remember those enemies, and you just need to eliminate those people.

Everyone has a bracelet in their hand. If you press the elimination button on the bracelet, you will be sent directly out of the secret realm. That is unless you would rather die than press the elimination button, or you want to press the elimination button yourself. Button, but your enemy wants you to die, otherwise you would not die in it under normal circumstances.

But since it is a cruel game, all possibilities will happen. Will you die in it? That's really hard to say. The reason why the official rule is not to kill anyone is because these people are the vital forces of Dongzhou.

Even if you can't represent your own territory and break up, you are still young and proud of heaven. Wouldn't it be a pity if you died on the field like this? Therefore, there are indeed official regulations that do not make a fatal move if there is no life-or-death feud, but such regulations are just regulations, not the kind that will severely punish you if you do not comply. Therefore, In this case, to a certain extent, this regulation can be said to be equivalent to a fiction.

But again, at this level, basically those cultivators who can participate are of relatively high quality, and everyone is from the same place. Compared with previous countries, they belong to In the same country, although the regions may be different, there is really no need to fight to the death, right? Their real enemies are people from other countries, not people from different regions within their own country.

The drawing process went relatively quickly. When they arrived at Luo Ming's team, the rest of the people basically looked this way, and the one who drew the token was Luo Ming himself.

Suddenly someone started whispering next to them, because among the fifty teams so far, Luo Ming, the captain of a team who had drawn a token, was the second person, which meant that only one captain of the previous forty-eight teams had drawn a token. But it was really good luck. Everyone looked at Luo Ming with a slightly subtle look in their eyes.

The other people in Luo Ming's team were naturally very happy to see this result. In terms of who has the strongest self-protection ability among them, except for their captain, they really can't think of anyone else, even if they are Neither can their vice-captain.

Now that their captain got the token, the others were really relieved.

Klein also smiled slightly and said, "Good luck."

Luo Ming nodded in agreement. He also felt that he was lucky. He happened to be the one who got the draw. If someone else had drawn the draw, then strategic deployment and other things would need to be arranged. He wanted to protect that person airtight, and now that he had drawn it, Luo Ming actually breathed a sigh of relief. It was indeed good luck that the other captain happened to be the captain of Ganzhou among the four major families.

At this time, Captain Huo looked towards Luo Ming.

Qin Huai said softly from the side: "Captain Huo is very difficult to deal with our family. When the news about our alliance spread, I heard that they would be the first to eliminate you. I can't believe it." I'm not mixing glass swords, that's what they said, so I just want to remind you that you must be careful if you meet someone from that team. Fortunately, Sect Master Luo has drawn the token now. If the rest of the people meet that person, I think It's better to avoid it if you can. That person's cultivation has reached the late stage of fusion."

Although both Luo Ming and Klein can now defeat the fusion with the strength of the divine weapon, but that also depends on what kind of fusion stage it is. .

For example, the one in Ganzhou, the opponent himself is the one who can leapfrog and defeat the fusion in the divine transformation stage, not to mention that the opponent is now in the late stage of fusion, even if it is in the ordinary transcending tribulation stage, it is not the opponent's As for the opponent, because that person had defeated the masters in the transitional tribulation stage with dignity and dignity, it could also be said that from a cultivation point of view, Captain Huo was actually the most powerful in their group.

Therefore, when the captain was lucky enough to draw the token, basically everyone agreed that he must be the one among the qualifying teams.

But this time there are five remaining teams, so everyone can still compete for the remaining four spots.

Luo Ming glanced over there and nodded lightly, indicating that he already knew. As for what they were going to do when they met Captain Huo, there was no need to say.

Maybe that person is indeed very powerful, but they have never been weak until they have reached this point, right?

However, some things need to be proven by results, so before the results are produced, there is really no need to say anything.

The last team also drew lots. The captain of that team was not just an ordinary player, so this team can be said to be very sad. After all, up to now, their own ranking is the one at the bottom. Now the one who has drawn the token He is not the strongest in the team, which naturally makes them worried.

There is a light group appearing at the entrance of the secret realm, and everyone has to pass through the light group one by one. As for whether people in the same team can still appear together after the light talk, it really only depends on luck, but everyone In order to be able to appear together, people in the same team hold hands with each other when they enter together.

The Qin family's team lined up with Luo Ming's team, so when they entered, they held hands and went in together. However, after arriving at the secret mirror, Luo Ming looked around and raised his eyebrows slightly, because There was no one around him.

I thought that at least one or two or a few people would stay, but I didn't expect that they all dispersed after entering. Maybe this was something caused by the secret realm itself.

Fortunately, although others could not see it, Jinfeng was still there. This little thing was his contracted beast and was naturally with him. Moreover, before coming in, he deliberately placed the other person in his consciousness space, so he did not follow him. The other party is separated.