Chapter 019 Was it arranged?

At dawn, Luo Ming naturally slept until he woke up naturally, and no one dared to disturb him.

Getting off the bed, Luo Ming yawned and walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, and then fell silent.

Because there is someone else in the swimming pool, not Watson.

Has that guy been exercising since yesterday, or did he start again this morning?

"Wow..." The person in the swimming pool popped up, and then his eyes looked directly towards Luo Ming.

Luo Ming raised his eyebrows, feeling quite keen.

Coming out of the house, Luo Ming walked towards the swimming pool. Watson stood there without moving, waiting for Luo Ming to approach.

"Did you continue from yesterday to now?" Luo Ming asked directly.

Watson paused and shook his head: "I rested for three hours."

"How do you feel?"

"The mental power of my brain has expanded a bit. I can feel my mental power rising." Watson looked deeply. Looking at Luo Ming, "Master Luo, if the results of this exercise method are announced, I am afraid that many people will flock to it and take risks."

Just like this person's ability to treat mental riots, if anyone knows about it, this person will also It will be very dangerous, and many people want to control such a heaven-defying existence in their hands.

"I understand what you mean, so anyone who can get this method must be absolutely loyal to me, whether he really wants to be loyal or has to be loyal." Luo Ming smiled.

He is not stupid, and he will not expose himself to danger easily!

Watson was silent. At this moment, he thought of himself. According to his own feelings, he didn't notice that this man had done anything to him. But if it was true as this man said, it was impossible for this man to save himself. He trusted himself for no reason, so did he do anything?

"Go take a shower and change clothes. We'll be out in a while." Luo Ming said.

"Yes, Mr. Luo."

Watson left. Luo Ming looked at the swimming pool in front of him and thought to himself, in fact, there is no need for such a big swimming pool. A bathtub is enough. Anyway, it only needs to be surrounded by water. The water in the bathtub can also change the water quality. It is impossible to turn the water in the swimming pool into potion because it is too big.

After thinking for a moment, Luo Ming returned to the house and fixed herself, changed into clothes that looked very sexy at first sight, and looked in the mirror.

When Watson came over, he saw Luo Ming looking in the mirror, and he couldn't help but pause slightly.

Luo Ming turned his head and waved with interest: "Come here."

Watson walked over and said, "Master Luo."

"My outfit looks good, right?" Luo Ming seemed to be really satisfied with his outfit, and now he Come and seek Watson's approval.

Watson was silent. He really couldn't say anything to praise him. The bright purple color of his body really didn't complement it without his super good looks. And Luo Ming's current face... really doesn't match this color. .

Is this really Mr. Luo's taste? It shouldn't be that bad. When he was a junk star, the other party's aesthetics... were really not that eye-catching.

Seeing Watson's silent look, Luo Ming was not angry, but smiled.

"It doesn't look good?"

Watson said euphemistically: "The color seems a little too bright."

Luo Ming said unconcernedly: "How can it attract attention if it's not bright?"

Watson raised his eyebrows slightly, saying that he went out today for Attractive?

"Let's go." Luo Ming finally straightened his collar and walked out of the door.

When they came outside, Miao Heng came up with three guards. The other party whispered: "Master Luo, the arrangements have been made."

Luo Ming nodded, "Okay, let's go."

Watson glanced at Miao Heng. I don't know what Luo Ming arranged for Miao Heng to do, but I think it has something to do with what Luo Ming said about attracting attention. Not long after, Watson followed Luo Ming to a mid-to-high-end beverage shop.

Luo Ming chose a seat by the window on the second floor and sat down. Miao Heng was busy busy like a servant, and there was no need for the waiter in the store to do anything.

The specialty drinks in the store were served. Luo Ming took a few sips slowly and pushed them away with a bit of disgust.

"Is this the sign of the store? It's really not good." The disgust in Luo Ming's eyes was clear, and Watson could see the anger in the eyes of the waiter not far away.

Well, this is indeed very irritating. It would be bad luck for the store to encounter such picky customers.

Miao Heng hurriedly bowed to the side and said: "Master Luo, calm down, we will go somewhere else to eat delicious food later. The drinks here are indeed not that good."

The eyes of the waiter not far away were even more angry.

"Hey, that's the bad thing about this small place. If you want to drink something, you can't find anything that suits your appetite." Luo Ming sighed.

"Master Luo, this is all my fault. I haven't found a good place. I will look for it later and I will definitely satisfy Master Luo." Miao Heng quickly assured.

Luo Ming didn't seem to trust him, or he felt that such a "small place" might not be able to produce anything delicious, so he seemed to be in low spirits.

Watson: "..."

If you pretend like this, aren't you afraid of being kicked out? He glanced at the two waiters not far away without leaving any trace. The two men looked like they were about to rush over at any moment.

At this moment, there was a commotion below.

"No, it's a mental riot!"

"Relaxant, who has a soothing agent? Damn it, where are the robot police?"

"Everyone, be careful, don't get close, get away quickly!"

There is some chaos below, and there is a mentally rioting person. The man was yelling and shouting frantically, and attacking the people around him. For a moment, the situation below became even more chaotic.

There were curses, screams, and shouts for the apothecary.

Watson's eyes swept around Miao Heng and Luo Ming without leaving any trace. Was this the arrangement? Do you want Mr. Luo to take action to solve this mental riot problem? But in this way, wouldn't the other party's ability in this area be exposed?

Watson frowned secretly.

Luo Ming looked at Miao Heng, "That's it?"

Miao Heng shook his head quickly. Of course this was not what he arranged. This was not what he arranged!

Luo Ming scratched his chin, thoughtfully.

"The soothing agent, the soothing agent is here." Someone shouted from below, "Everyone, do yourself a favor and restrain him!"

Luo Ming narrowed his eyes, looked at the chaos underneath, and shook his head slightly.

"It's too late, the soothing agent can't save that person."

As if to confirm his words, the mentally rioting man below was just restrained by the people around him, and the soothing agent didn't even have time to reach his mouth. , suddenly, powerful violent mental power was shot in all directions, and the man instantly turned into a bloody man.