Chapter 069: Don't offend me.

"Uncle has recovered, and your expression is indeed different from before." Klein said as he looked at Kenny Lan.

Kenny Lan suddenly laughed, "Of course it's different. I'm back to health now. I also felt different when I looked in the mirror before. I felt that my face was much rosier. Although I was still quite thin, my energy was not the same. It's the same."

This wasn't Kenny Lan's boasting, he had indeed felt this way when he looked in the mirror before.

At first, he thought it was his own psychological effect. But now that he heard what Klein said, Kenny Lan knew that it was definitely not just a psychological effect. His face was really different from before. There were bugs in this body, and that bug was always present. They are all absorbing their own life force. Although it took decades to reach the end of their lives, the bug is the culprit. Now that the culprit is no longer in the body, Kenny Lan really feels that he has a youthful feeling. It feels like I am several decades old.

He guessed that it had something to do with the fact that he had used nutrition to support his body during this period. In addition to nutrition, the medicines Luo Ming prescribed to him were also unavailable outside and belonged to the other party's exclusive formula. He felt that it was also related to nutrition. Relatedly, after drinking some potions, you will obviously feel stronger.

After all, it was the pharmacist that Klein brought here this time that was great, so Kenny Lan was really grateful to Klein, but they were all relatives, and if he wanted to express his gratitude at this time, it would be foreign to him.

"The energy and spirit are indeed different." Klein sat down next to Kenny Lan, and then talked about the reason why he came here this time. "I came here so late to disturb my uncle because I happened to encounter something outside. If I waited until tomorrow, I would be afraid of other changes, and some things still need to be arranged, so I came to see my uncle today."

Kennylan said Knowing that Klein came to see him so late, there must be something important. He sat upright and looked like Klein. He just said it directly. At the same time, he wondered if it was a problem with the royal family.

Then he heard Klein say: "I came to uncle because of this person Isabel. My uncle should know this person, right?"

But when Klein spoke, Kennylan was still stunned.

"You mean Isabel?" Kenny Lan was really surprised when he heard this name from Klein. When he heard it from his father in the morning, Kenny Lan was already very surprised. He was also quite emotional because the other party had visited him several times in the past few decades when he had been sleeping. Even if it was because the two of them had been together before, or what else Bai had in mind about him at that moment, it was enough to make Kenny Lan feel a little emotional, but it was just a little bit emotional. He was not with the other person decades ago. , he has no feelings for these decades. Even if he knows that Elizabeth has thoughts about him, Kenny Lan will only treat her as an ordinary friend.

So Kenny Lan really planned to meet during the day today, and then nothing would happen. As for the things that happened that year, Kenny Lan felt that there was no need to pursue them to the end, because they were all in the past. At most, if Isabel had any difficulties, it didn't matter as long as he could help her as much as he could.

This was Kenny Lan's decision, but he didn't expect to hear the name Isabel from Klein's mouth.

"How much does uncle know about this woman?" Klein asked directly.

Kennylan, who was so late at night, would not think that Klein said that this woman was concerned about his love life. There must be something he didn't know about. Kennylan looked serious, and then told him what he knew about Elizabeth. He told me all the things about him, including some of the things he knew about Elizabeth from the old marshal this morning.

"Isabel's past needs to be carefully investigated to see if it is the past that uncle understands. This needs to be investigated before we know. Today, when Mr. Luo and I went outside, we met a man and a woman. The woman among them is Elizabeth, and the other man doesn't know who the person behind him is yet..."

Klein recounted the conversation he heard, and Kenny Lan's expression changed, and then Klein said again He and Luo Ming have already investigated the locations and identities of these people on the entire planet based on those people.

Kenny Lan's face became more and more ugly, "I heard my father talk about that woman this morning, and I was a little emotional. I didn't expect that my father had been neglectful over the years."

"I just didn't know that when this woman approached my uncle in the first place, it was natural. There have been other changes in the past few decades, but there was still a problem from the beginning. Since the uncle has no special feelings for this woman, it will be easier for us. We must pry open this woman's mouth and know what this woman is. Who is the master you are talking about?" Klein said softly.

Kenny Lan nodded heavily, "Of course, after lying in bed for decades, I feel that my brain is a little rigid. I can leave it to Klein to solve it. I can rest assured. Whatever needs to be done tomorrow, as long as Just tell me how to cooperate. These people in the Marshal's Mansion are all subject to your orders, so you only need to give them direct orders."

Klein smiled slightly after hearing this, "Then I won't be polite."

...

When having breakfast the next morning, Luo Ming heard from Klein that Isabella would be coming over soon. They had already made arrangements. When Isabella came over, they would start talking to each other. The arrests of those outside do not have to wait until they find out who the so-called master is. As long as Elizabeth steps into the Marshal's Mansion, it is a good opportunity to take action.

Luo Ming didn't have any objections to this and just nodded. As for how Klein would arrange it, he didn't have to intervene because the other party could arrange it properly. It was just such a small matter, so he had nothing to worry about.

After breakfast, Luo Ming did not watch how the Marshal's Mansion captured Isabel. He went directly to the laboratory to study the bugs.

These worms were naturally the most powerful ones among the ones taken out from Kennylan's body. Luo Ming was a little surprised, because such a black worm was in the container he specially prepared for him. After opening it, I can see it with my own eyes, but if I don't use my own eyes to see it, I can't feel the existence of this bug.

Even if I use my own mental power to scan or use other modern instruments to scan, such a big bug cannot be scanned. I have to say that this is the special ability of this bug. No wonder this bug has been hiding in Kenny Lan's body for so long, but it has not been discovered.

Luo Ming was really interested in this insect's ability, and this research was quite active. Until I suddenly heard the sound of an explosion, Luo Ming's brows suddenly frowned. He was not doing experiments here. , and this is the Marshal's Mansion. Apart from himself, this kind of explosion should not happen in the Marshal's Mansion.

Although I quite believe in Klein's strength, I don't think anyone can hurt Klein now. So theoretically speaking, there should be no problem with the other party, but Luo Ming was still worried unconsciously, so he put away the experiments he was doing, put the bugs back into the container, and took them with him.

For such dangerous things, he wouldn't worry about putting them directly in the laboratory. It's not that I don't trust the people in the Marshal's Mansion, but this kind of bug may have other hidden strengths. What if I run away? Now he is very precious about these bugs, and he will carry them with him wherever he goes. If he wants to say that he believes in them the most, Luo Ming is definitely himself.

After arriving outside, Luo Ming saw Klein not far away.

Sure enough, there was nothing wrong with the other party. At least he looked up and down. He was definitely not injured, and there was no problem mentally. However, a hole was blown out of the ground not far away, and you could vaguely see inside. There is a human form.

Luo Ming walked over and raised his eyebrows. "Is this a humanoid bomb? Could it be that Isabel?"

Luo Ming just teased casually, but he didn't expect that Klein actually nodded. This was indeed Isabel and the others. He overcame Isabel's wariness and asked Kenny Lan to pretend to be weak and look like he was about to die. Then when Isabel met Kenny Lan on her own, she wanted to see what this Elizabeth would do. There won't be any flaws. Unexpectedly, this Isabel pretends to be quite affectionate.

In short, Kenny Lan did not reveal any flaws. After the two of them chatted for a long time, Isabel said she wanted to go to the toilet, and then became dishonest. However, there was no specific information about what the other party did. The other party seemed to be just memorizing the terrain inside the Marshal's Mansion.

At that time, Klein knew that it would definitely not work to let Isabel reveal that something was wrong with her this time. The operation had already been arranged today, so after the arrest operation outside came to an end smoothly, they also Isabel in the Marshal's Mansion carried out an arrest operation. Unexpectedly, this woman's perception was very sharp. I don't know if it was because she was cut off from the outside world that she discovered something was wrong. Therefore, when arresting, she should Said the woman escaped before being captured.

But this is in the Marshal's Mansion. Where can this woman escape if she wants to?

What they didn't expect was that they wanted to keep this woman alive, but the other party didn't want him to survive. This woman was really a personal bomb. Fortunately, Klein felt something was wrong at the time, so before the woman blew herself up, he The others dispersed.

Even so, several people were injured and have now been carried down. It's just an injury but not death. According to the current medical conditions, that's no problem. But Klein still felt that the failure of this operation was related to his lack of rigor.

Otherwise, this woman would not be able to blow herself up even if she wanted to!

After Luo Ming heard this, he couldn't help but marveled.

"This woman is so cruel, she actually turned herself into a suicide bomb."

At this time, Klein's communication rang several times in a row. After looking at the optical brain, Klein's face became even more ugly.

"After I learned that this woman had turned herself into a suicide bomb, I notified people to be more cautious when operating outside. However, I am afraid that those people may not really leave many survivors. I have just been notified that there are many places. It ended with them exploding themselves, and people have been searching their residence, but it is estimated that there will be no results." That's why Klein's face is so ugly, these people are all dead soldiers.

Otherwise, who could be so cruel to him? These people are all trained dead soldiers. Once the mission fails, even if he dies, he must not let himself fall into the hands of the enemy.

Such boldness made Klein's eyes very cold. He wanted to see who the master behind these people was.

"If there is no result, there will be no result. If there are any survivors left, please send them directly to me and I'll see if I can ask for anything." Regarding these dead men who could treat him with such deadly hands, Luo Ming He is still somewhat interested, especially in the aspect of torture. He is actually somewhat interested, and he can just test his silver needle on them. Isn't this killing two birds with one stone?

Klein nodded, his expression a little subtle, and he naturally thought of what he had seen before when Luo Ming tortured others. The fate of that Danjier was quite miserable. Although he still has one breath left, he has revealed almost everything he knew. The reason why the other party still has one breath left is because he might be caught later. You just need him when you're behind the scenes.

For example, if you want to bring down certain high-ranking people, then you have to stand firm in terms of justice. When the time comes, these seemingly colorful articles will also be necessary. Klein understands this very well, so he did not kill Dangel.

But even if the person is still alive, the other person's daily life will naturally not be a comfortable one.

In the end, just as Klein expected, there were dozens of people in the operations outside, but only two people were left alive in the end. These two people were also carried in unconscious. At this time, they were in Luo Ming's house. In the laboratory.

"The method for these people to detonate themselves should be mental power, so as long as they are not in a coma, they can explode themselves with a little use of mental power, so even if they are thrown into pieces and they are unable to move anywhere, it will not work. "said the soldier who brought these two people over.

It is really not difficult to catch these people, but these people died one by one in front of these soldiers, so the soldiers who took action also had ugly faces. To them, this meant that the action failed, and some of them were obviously He was already tied up, all hidden weapons on his body were taken away, and all lethal weapons were turned in.

But those people can still kill themselves, and even such an explosion will directly affect the soldiers next to them if they are too close to them. Several soldiers died in the process, so for these dead soldiers, these soldiers are naturally Even more angry.

It was only when there were only the last few who died that I realized that the way these people detonated themselves was actually mental power. In the end, only these two were left alive, and as long as these two people wake up, their mental power will be destroyed. If you can use it, maybe your brain can use it, you can kill yourself. These soldiers really have no choice but to make people comatose longer.

It is not difficult to destroy a person's mental power. For the last few remaining soldiers, these soldiers just wanted to destroy their mental power when they acted. However, there were still two people who directly killed them. They exploded themselves, so the mental power they need may only be a trace, or it may not be completely mental power. As long as their heads can be used to think about their own explosion, they may be able to explode.

These soldiers could not guarantee which situation it would be.

After Klein let the soldiers go down, he looked at Luo Ming who was preparing some potion in the laboratory.

"What are you doing?" Klein asked.

"Isn't it said that as long as these people can use their mental power and brains, they can turn themselves into suicide bombs? This is to freeze the brains of these guys."

Klein didn't understand what this meant. It was to freeze the brains of these guys. Are there any such potions? I had never heard of it before, but thinking about the things Luo Ming had created, Klein felt that it was nothing strange.

The main reason is that this person is so powerful, so everything that happens to the other person may be a miracle to others, but to this person it becomes ordinary. If you make a fuss, it will appear that you are ignorant.

Klein naturally didn't want to be an ignorant person, so he simply didn't ask. He just watched from the side as Luo Ming successfully prepared the potion in a short time and then drank it for the two people.

As for mental power, Luo Ming directly shattered the mental power cores of the two people, causing them to shatter into pieces. Even though the two people were in a coma, the shattering of the mental power cores also caused them to spit out several mouthfuls. Come blood.

"I destroyed their mental power core."

When others want to destroy another person's mental power, they don't want to destroy that person's mental power core. Luo Ming spent a long time studying this mental power core. Discovered, and with what Klein's two hundred people had discovered through previous experiments, how do others know how to destroy that mental power core?

That's why others will use another person's mental power, and that person can still use his own mental power. Although there is only a trace or not too much, he can still detonate his own suicide bomb, but Klein can destroy other people's mental power. If you have enough power, then it will be really completely ruined. It is guaranteed that these people will not be able to mobilize any trace of it.

Klein nodded slowly beside him, "Then after they wake up, can they start the torture work?"

"Theoretically, that's the case, but the master behind these people is really ruthless. , and we only have two experimental subjects left now, so let's do it one by one. If you accidentally kill one, there will always be another one left."

Klein nodded in agreement.

When Luo Ming woke up the first person, that person immediately wanted to blow himself up, but he soon discovered to his horror that he had no trace of mental power left, and he only felt unbearable pain in his head. , and even if he wanted to self-destruct, there was nothing he could do to attract any trace of mental power.

"My mental power...what have you done?"

Luo Ming smiled, "Besides mental power, is there no other way to make you self-destruct? In fact, I should have performed an operation on you before this. Isn't it better to dismantle your self-destruction device? Look, I haven't even dismantled your self-destruction device. As a result, you still can't kill yourself. This is really useless. If your master knew I'm afraid you will piss me off to death."

Luo Ming's mouth was really venomous. Anyway, Klein felt that the face of the dead soldier in front of him was particularly ugly. This was not just because of the injury. It was probably because of the injury. It was because he was stimulated by Luo Ming.

This dead soldier seemed to have done something again, but the other party still failed to self-destruct successfully. Luo Ming next to him suddenly laughed again.

"It seems that you do have other ways of self-destruction, is it related to your brain thinking? Do you think that you can't use such a self-destruction method now? And the one I mentioned will perform surgery on you to disable your device. Why don't you seem to object? It seems that this method is not feasible for you?" Luo Ming looked very curious, but I don't know if he guessed it right. Anyway, the face of the dead soldier It's even more ugly.

Luo Ming shook his head, "This concentration is really not very good."

Klein also felt that this dead soldier's concentration was not very good.

"Compared with people in the past, the biggest advantage of people today is that they are less likely to die. Look at how high-end the instruments used to treat people are. As long as you have a breath left, they can bring you from the edge of death. Pull him back." Luo Ming looked very emotional, and then looked at the dead soldier with an expression of appreciation. "Now let's see how much you can be tortured. I hope you won't disappoint me. I really don't want you to explain it so quickly. After all, I have too many experiments to get a result on you. How can you You must hold on."

After hearing this, the dead man almost spat out another mouthful of blood. Unfortunately, even if he bites his tongue, it would be useless now. Besides, what would happen if he bites his tongue? This is definitely not going to die.

The dead man could only stare at Luo Ming angrily. If sight could kill, Luo Ming would probably be a dead body. Unfortunately, his sight could not kill anyone.

Then Luo Ming began to experiment on this dead soldier one by one.

Klein next to him had a creepy feeling when he looked at it.

As expected, a creature like a pharmacist should not be offended, especially a powerful pharmacist.