Chapter 107 All reached the ruins

Three days later, the contract was signed. There was a written contract and a contract established between the four monsters and Luo Ming.

Luo Ming promised to provide potions, and naturally all the raw materials and the like were obtained from here, as well as the types of potions. Luo Ming promised to provide at least six types of magic beasts here that were satisfactory. Today, Luo Ming has provided three types. However, there are things that can enhance the strength of these monsters, restore their internal injuries, and restore their mental strength. Luo Ming said that they are still under research and cannot be provided for the time being. However, Luo Ming will research it within two years. If it cannot be researched out, corresponding compensation matters have also been agreed upon.

Because of this, another batch of mineral-type robots were sent in. In addition to the second mineral discovered by himself, the third and fourth minerals discovered are now being produced by robots.

In addition to those magic stone minerals, Luo Ming also discovered other minerals within the central area in the past few days. However, those things are valuable outside the interstellar, but they have no value to Luo Ming who is leaving the interstellar. However, that doesn't mean you can't keep some.

Perhaps, such ore has any use in the world of cultivation?

Therefore, Luo Ming asked Uk to go out and ask for more robots, and time passed slowly.

So, soon, another ten days passed like this. There were more and more good things in Luo Ming's space, and he gave more and more potions to Warcraft.

During this period of time, Luo Ming basically spent the rest of his time practicing except when he was looking for resources.

The aura in this planet is indeed very suitable for cultivation. Since arriving on this planet, his cultivation level has been continuously rising, and Luo Ming is naturally very satisfied with this. However, Luo Ming also felt a bit of a bottleneck at this time.

This made him understand that what he needs now is an evenly matched battle. Only fighting can allow him to break through his current bottleneck and take him to the next level!

So, Luo Ming went straight to the depths of the forest without much thought.

...

Klein has been searching in these ruins for twenty days. During these twenty days, except for the time when he was recovering and when he took a small amount of rest and sleep, he was searching. However, he still did not find the passage leading to the world of cultivation. Also because he searched more carefully, in the past twenty days, he had only found two-thirds of the ruined area of ​​​​the planet.

Now, only the last one-third is left, but Klein always feels that even if he searches the remaining one-third of the area, he may not be able to find the passage.

So, maybe this is simply a human problem.

Luo Ming knew where that passage was. Being able to go to that passage didn't mean that he could also go to that passage.

Klein finally called his captain of the bodyguard and gave him some instructions.

Over the next week, Klein searched the last third of the area, and sure enough, the passage was not found. And the captain of the guard also brought Big Bird over. Two years ago, Luo Ming extracted the energy of many people. At that time, Big Bird was also among those who were extracted. Moreover, because of Big Bird's own special characteristics, the amount of energy extracted from it can be regarded as the most among everyone. of.

Although this big bird did not sign a master-servant contract with Luo Ming like Jinfeng did in the later period, the spiritual power contract between him and Luo Ming existed after leaving the stone monument space. Because of this, Big Bird escaped and was tortured by them. Therefore, Luo Ming can certainly extract its energy. Therefore, Big Bird fell into a deep sleep more than two years ago, even if Klein had not arranged nutrient solution around the opponent and the energy stones that the opponent needed. I'm afraid that the last breath of the other party is gone.

It is precisely because Big Bird has been so weak that it can almost be said that he only has one breath left, so Klein cannot really be sure of Luo Ming's life or death.

He wanted to think that Luo Ming was alive, because Wu Ke and others, as well as Big Bird, were still alive. However, Luo Ming never showed up, and it was possible that Luo Ming broke off the connection in the end, or that the other party deliberately did not let Wu Ke and the others be buried with him. Originally, Luo Ming had told him before that the extent of control actually depended entirely on Luo Ming himself. Therefore, at that time, he was not sure about Luo Ming's life or death.

Now, knowing that Luo Ming is still alive and that Jin Feng is still alive, Klein naturally thought of Big Bird when he couldn't find the passage.

Therefore, a week ago, he asked the captain of the guard to find the sleeping big bird.

Now, the big bird is still sleeping, and Klein's eyes fall on the big bird, his eyes are very deep.

Right in front of the ruins, Klein poured his energy and spiritual energy into the big bird's body. Klein actually knew and knew how to make the big bird wake up, but he also knew that it was impossible for the big bird to tell him Luo Ming's life and death, because the big bird could not detect it. In this case, how could he let the big bird wake up? wake up. Keeping the opponent alive is the limit of what he can do.

Now, Klein seemed to be risking his life when pouring spiritual power into Big Bird's body. In this way, after a full hour, Big Bird really opened his eyes.

Klein looked at the big bird coldly. The big bird was startled by the other person's eyes, and then immediately took two steps back. However, he could only take two steps back because it was locked. The chain that locked it looked like it was specially made. The big bird fluttered its wings and said, "Kline, why are you locking me up?"

Klein looked at the big bird expressionlessly, "I want you to find the passage to the world of cultivation here. ."

"The world of cultivation?" Big Bird was suddenly startled and looked at Klein in disbelief, "Can this place lead to the world of cultivation? How is this possible! This is impossible!"

Klein said with an indifferent expression: "Nothing is impossible. , I investigated and found that Luo Ming and Jin Feng may not be dead. They probably went to the world of cultivation through the passage here. Some time ago, there was a strange phenomenon here, but when I rushed there, I only noticed some aura, passage It has been hidden by itself. I have been looking for it for a long time but can't find it. I came here to ask you to find the passage."

"Me?" Big Bird quickly looked in the direction of the ruins, "Okay, I'll try."

Ryan made the chain longer, but did not untie it. Big Bird was a little dissatisfied, "Why are you chaining me?"

Klein said coldly: "What if you ran away after finding the passage?"

Big Bird was angry. "I won't do that!"

"Look for it." Klein looked like he didn't want to talk nonsense to it, which made the big bird even more angry. It was very dissatisfied with Klein. Before it fell into coma, it knew that this person could save Luo Ming and Jin Feng, but he failed. At that time, its power was extracted and it was very weak, but it did not fall into coma immediately, so it still knew what happened. What happened.

The Big Bird is just a bird, and it doesn't care much about humans. Different races have different hearts. This does not only apply to humans. Therefore, the Big Bird saved Klein but did not save Luo Minghe. Jinfeng was very dissatisfied.

But now the big bird didn't want to talk nonsense to Klein, and it began to sense carefully on top of the ruins.

The big bird cannot sense the unique demonic energy here, but it can sense the breath of the golden phoenix. Because only the golden phoenix had the same origin as it, it quickly determined a direction, "Over there, I can feel the breath left by the golden phoenix."

Saying this, the big bird also became happy, It seems that Klein did not lie to himself. Jin Feng is indeed here, and Jin Feng's aura... looks "alive", so Jin Feng is really not dead! Well, that smell is fresh!

Of course, Big Bird at this time would not have thought that Klein had lied to it. The so-called Luo Ming and Jin Feng went to the world of cultivation, there is no such thing at all!

Klein's eyes flickered slightly, and then he immediately followed Big Bird in the direction the other party mentioned.

"Here, the aura of the golden phoenix is ​​the strongest here. It must have appeared here." The big bird said, and then hovered in this area.

Klein had already searched this area before, but naturally he didn't find any passage here.

At this time, Klein felt carefully again, and naturally found nothing.

Klein suspected that there was another dimension here, but it was not easy to find that dimension. After Klein searched twice carefully and still found nothing, he stood there and watched the big bird move. The big bird didn't find it at first, but after it determined the place where the golden phoenix's aura was strongest, the big bird began to attack somewhere there. Almost immediately, Klein noticed that there were ripples on that side, so he and the big bird attacked in that direction. As a result, even bigger ripples quickly appeared there, and then, Ke Ryan felt the presence of demonic energy.

It can be said that Klein is very familiar with this kind of demonic energy, and his eyes darkened.

The big bird was overjoyed and hurriedly attacked that place harder. Finally, there was a cracking sound, and then majestic evil energy spread from that place.

The big bird was shocked, "Demon energy! There is actually magic energy here! Moreover, it is so rich in devilish energy!"

Klein ignored the big bird's screams over there, and he pursed his lips and walked over there. past.

When Big Bird saw Klein about to go in, he quickly stopped him, "Don't go in, this is full of demonic energy. If you go in like this, it might have an impact."

Klein ignored Big Bird and stepped into the black paint. In the lacquered world, when Big Bird saw this, he gritted his teeth and could only follow him.

Its current chain is still in the hands of others. Naturally, it can only follow wherever Klein goes. Moreover, it can feel that the aura of the Golden Phoenix is ​​getting stronger inside, so it also wants to go. Take a look.

After Klein got inside, he walked very fast, and Big Bird seemed to be unable to catch up with him behind.

Soon Big Bird discovered that not only the aura of Jinfeng was here, but the aura of Luo Ming was also very strong here.

"Luo Ming's aura."

Big Bird murmured. Klein glanced towards Big Bird. He also felt Luo Ming's aura here. Luo Ming's aura was very strong here.

After walking for who knows how long, Klein stopped because there was only a very small crack in front of him. The size of this crack made it impossible for a person to pass through here.

Unless, that person can change. From human to mosquito.

Here, only mosquitoes and other slightly larger beings can get air from here. Even the golden phoenix cannot get in from here.

The big bird also arrived here, "Ah, why is this gap so small? Is the passage going through here? But how do we go through such a small gap? Klein, Luo Ming and Jin Feng, they go through here "Is it?"

Big Bird asked as he moved his head towards the gap over there. The devilish aura here was really too strong. Big Bird didn't like this kind of aura, but he thought there was something there A passage can directly lead to the world of cultivation, and Big Bird is still very excited.

However, Big Bird was still disappointed after he got closer, because the aura in this passage was full of demonic energy. When he got closer, he felt that there was more intense demonic energy spreading out from the gap, and Big Bird felt that he I'm going to choke and cough from such a breath!

Klein was also at the gap at this time, and then he attacked directly towards the gap.

The big bird was immediately frightened when he saw this, "Klein! What are you doing!"

Klein ignored the big bird and continued to attack the crack. Big Bird didn't understand what the other party was doing. Did he want to make the gap wider? However, this is a space channel! Not the power of the world, not the most powerful force, can't make the gap widen!

However, if the crack can only be opened to allow people to pass through this passage... Big Bird thought of this and quickly followed suit to attack.

However, this is a passage, and it is also a passage to another world! So, soon, Klein and Big Bird stopped.

Because they have discovered that no matter how much energy they use, it is impossible with their current strength.

"Klein, this is not possible. Did Luo Ming and Jin Feng leave from here? However, this crack is too small. Or should we say that this place was once open, but it closed again after they left. Already?" Big Bird asked.

Klein did not answer its question. He looked at the passage with a very deep look. Only he knew what he was thinking.

What he was thinking about was not blasting open the cracks here or leaving here, but how to seal it up.

As for the attack just now, it was just an experiment.

Since Luo Ming and Jin Feng had not been able to leave here before, he was not afraid that he would break through the gap here after two attacks. Facts have proved that his guess was correct, the gap here is not so easy to attack.

Just as Klein was thinking about how to seal this place, suddenly, the crack changed a little.

This crack turned out to be really big, as if it had opened itself. Klein's eyes suddenly froze. However, this opening was not enough. Even if the gap is indeed opened a little, it still cannot allow a person to pass through, which is just a little larger than the size of a fist.

However, the fact that this gap could still open like this made Klein frown again.

How could this gap change like this?

"Ah, the gap here can really widen and shrink."

Big Bird looked at the crack in front of him in surprise, and then Big Bird was taken away.

Big Bird wondered: "Where are you going?"

Klein glanced at Big Bird indifferently, "Can you open this place?"

Big Bird shook his head: "No."

"Then we can only use other methods to see if it can be opened. Go out and make some preparations first." Klein said coldly After saying that, he walked directly outside.

When Big Bird saw this, he quickly followed him. He couldn't help but murmur in his heart, what's wrong with this man? It's like everyone owes him 8 million. Human beings are really weird. They always like to show off when they are unhappy. If you vent your anger on others, why don't you know how to reflect on yourself?

Big Bird hummed inwardly.

...

Luo Ming naturally didn't know that Klein was thinking of ways to plug the cracks. After he went into the depths of the woods and came out, he was stronger. When he felt the power of those magical beasts, he no longer felt anything. They are stronger than themselves.

And it stayed deep in the woods for a total of half a month.

For half a month, Luo Ming could be said to be in a battle every moment.

And he was bleeding every moment. In the past half month, he had been injured, and even seriously injured. However, it has to be said that this is indeed the fastest way for him to grow. Therefore, he was able to break through the bottleneck, and now his aura is much more powerful than those monsters.

After leaving the woods, Luo Ming found those monsters to test himself.

Sure enough, if he fights alone, he can defeat any one of those monsters. However, if those monsters come together, Luo Ming still can't defeat those monsters without the use of external assistance. Take down all the monsters. However, if there is external assistance such as thunderbolts...those monsters no longer pose a threat.

Although these monsters saw Luo Ming's growth in such a short period of time, they were shocked and at the same time deeply fearful.

During the time when Luo Ming was in the deep woods, Uk and Qisen were not idle outside. Anyway, with Warcraft as bodyguards, they could go to many places outside, so they discovered many useful minerals. The kind of magic stone mine that was very useful to Luo Ming before has been discovered in two more places, and robots are now mining there.

After hearing the news, Luo Ming was in a good mood, but Klein's incident still left traces in his heart.

The other party had not appeared for such a long time, and Luo Ming always felt that... there was something wrong with this.

Therefore, Luo Ming planned to go out.

Although Wu Ke and Qisen always had oxygen tanks and drank medicine, the air inside was really not suitable for them to stay inside, so Luo Ming took them out together and planned to send another person over. Take turns with Uk and the others.

During this time, Uke's team and Su Kehai's team were outside. The reason why I didn't contact these people before was because I wanted to hide their whereabouts from Klein.

Now that Klein already knows about his life, there is naturally nothing to avoid.

Therefore, when Uke and the others needed various resources some time ago, Sukhai and the others arrived.

After arriving outside the planet, Su Kehai and others came over immediately. Everyone was very excited when they saw Luo Ming.

For Wu Ke, Su Kehai and others, Luo Mingna is completely their savior! If it weren't for Luo Ming, he would have died long ago due to the illness that no one of them could cure at that time!

Therefore, these people really respect and appreciate Luo Ming. When the news of Luo Ming's accident came out, their energy was drained, and no one complained. After all, they all understood it when they signed the contract.

Their lives were also given to others. Later, they didn't expect that they could be saved. I have to say, this can be said to be another surprise.

At this time, they were naturally even more happy to see Luo Ming.

Luo Ming chatted with them for a while and learned about the situation outside. He also specifically asked about Klein's movements. When he learned that Klein had not appeared in public these days and did not know where he was or what he was doing, Luo Ming's weird feeling became even stronger.

So, Luo Ming got on the battleship and left from here.

As for the people Klein arranged here, Luo Ming had no contact with them. However, he felt that those people would definitely pass on the news that he came out of the planet and left.

Luo Ming asked the battleship to sail to the ruins.

Now, there are many magic stones in the space. Turning these magic stones into energy and blasting open the cracks that are not big enough is what he wants to do.

A few days later, Luo Ming arrived at the ruins. When he saw many battleships there, Luo Ming's eyes immediately narrowed.

Klein must be here!

And he suspected that the other party came here after leaving the planet there!

So, what is the other person doing here?

Luo Ming had some guesses in his mind.

Suk Hai and the others did not expect that there would be so many people here in the ruins. Look at those battleships, they are all Klein, their emperor's personal battleships!

But, what is their Emperor doing here in a pile of ruins?

Luo Ming got off the battleship and headed toward the ruins. Someone had already gone to report Luo Ming's appearance to Klein, but Klein hadn't appeared yet.

Luo Ming is walking this way now, and those people... don't dare to stop him.

Luo Ming's eyes narrowed, "Is your Emperor in there?"

Luo Ming's eyes were focused on the captains of the battleships, and all the captains of the battleships were stiff.

Luo Ming snorted softly and flew directly over the heads of everyone.

The captains of the battle fleet didn't dare to move, they could only watch the people fly away.