Chapter 040 Three Prescriptions

Zi Ronghan is currently weak, so when he came over, he was also in a wheelchair and was pushed over by Kane.

Kane was excited and anxious in his heart, deeply afraid that he would be disappointed again, and even more afraid that his elder brother would be disappointed. He didn't know how many times his elder brother could bear such disappointment.

However, Kane did not dare to show his thoughts. He was afraid that his inappropriate behavior would increase the burden on his elder brother, which would be bad.

When they saw Luo Ming, the two brothers were stunned because Luo Ming was so young!

Can such a young pharmacist really do it?

For a moment, Kane was stunned and felt that his heart was so cold, as if there was a leak.

Compared to Kane who felt chilled, his eldest brother Rong Han was much calmer. He directly stated his intention to Luo Ming, including what he heard about a pharmacist here. In short, they Just come to seek medical treatment.

Luo Ming had a good impression of someone who was straightforward and did not hide anything. So, he checked Rong Han's pulse.

Rong Han didn't know what kind of consultation method this was. It seemed to be quite ancient, and it was completely different from the consultation methods of other pharmacists today. But since he came here for medical treatment, he naturally cooperated with others as they asked him to do.

Luo Ming's pulse diagnosis did not take long. While he was diagnosing the pulse, Rong Han faintly felt a subtle spiritual power entering his body. When other people's spiritual power enters his body, it is instinctive for people to resist. Fortunately, Rong Han knew what his current situation was, and his mental power was damaged, so he did not resist and suppressed his instinctive resistance with self-control.

Fortunately, Luo Ming's pulse diagnosis didn't last long, otherwise Rong Han wouldn't be able to guarantee whether he would be able to suppress his instincts all the time.

"Do you know that in addition to being injured, mentally damaged, and poisoned?"

Rong Han looked calm, "Yes, Mr. Luo, I know, but the trauma can be healed, but there is nothing I can do about the damaged mental power. And that poison, our family I asked many pharmacists to look at it, and I also drank many medicines, but the toxins in my body have not been completely eliminated."

Luo Ming nodded and said nothing.

Kane waited nervously, and wanted to ask Luo Ming if there was any way to treat his brother's situation. However, when he saw Luo Ming walking to the side of the table and sitting down, seemingly thinking about something, Kai En didn't dare to speak, for fear of disturbing Luo Ming's thoughts.

Luo Ming was really thinking about it. In his opinion, the problem of the eldest young master of the Shlina family was actually a little more complicated than Huo An's, especially since the poison in his body was very stubborn. Medicinal baths and decoctions might not be able to cure it. Complete detoxification may require acupuncture and cupping.

As for the cupping pot, it was an equipment that he didn't have yet, because no one used it on the junk planet, and there weren't that many materials for him to make a special cupping pot.

But now they are on the Fire Orchid Planet. Although this is just a small planet in the interstellar world, the richness of resources here is definitely not comparable to that of a junk planet. Therefore, even if it is a cupping pot made of special materials that they require, I believe the Shrina family should have no problem.

After thinking about it, Luo Ming opened three prescriptions first.

One is the recipe for a medicinal bath, the other is the types of medicinal materials needed to prepare potions, and the other is the recipe for the materials needed to make cupping.

"Everything on these three prescriptions has been collected. The treatment will start when it is ready. But from now on, you will live here and make preparations before treatment."

Luo Ming naturally said this to Rong Han. , the three prescriptions were also handed to him directly.