Chapter 117 The two brothers

Shenzhou told everyone with their actual actions that it was not that they had become weaker, but that the Ming En Sect where Luo Ming and the others were located was too strong.

Hanzhou also used their strength to tell everyone that they were as strong as Shenzhou. In the competition of strength, although Shenzhou was only slightly better than Hanzhou, they still won, so Hanzhou lost the qualification to fight Xuzhou.

After this battle, it was so tragic that everyone below was silent.

After this battle, no one said anything wrong with Shenzhou and Hanzhou. They both played at their highest level.

Naturally, no one said anything about Xuzhou.

Three days later, Luo Ming and the others left Shenzhou and were heading to their next stop.

This time, more and more Xuzhou people followed, and they were already proud of Luo Ming and others. I really didn't expect that Xuzhou could reach this stage!

Lezhou and Shenzhou, they defeated these two continents!

Shenzhou, they even defeated Shenzhou! Even if they stop here, in the next hundred years, their Xuzhou's resources will be very considerable! The next hundred years will definitely be an era when their Xuzhou can develop rapidly and become prosperous!

People all over Xuzhou were really excited.

The next place to compete this time is Quanzhou.

The ship was on the way for five days to get there, and three days after getting there, the first game had to begin.

During these five days, Luo Ming upgraded the strength-enhancing potion again. The side effects have been alleviated a little more, and the improved strength has also been a little higher.

Five days is still too short, and not much can be improved.

At this time, they also arrived in Quanzhou.

Quanzhou is a much larger continent than Shenzhou, and its strength is also much stronger. Among the entire Dongzhou, the ranking is around 430.

Ranking 430 among more than a thousand continents, that is already superior strength.

Moreover, this can be said to be a arena prepared by Quanzhou, and as the host, Quanzhou will only play with the winner.

In other words, there are a total of eleven continents competing here. These eleven places need to decide the first place before they can compete with the final host. After Luo Ming and the others came here, About to play their first game.

It can be said that after they get here, they need to fight one game at a time, and then get the first place among the eleven, before they are qualified to compete with the host here in the finals.

If Luo Ming and the others were not mentioned in the remarks in the last game, then here they are actually quite famous. It can be seen that they really made their reputation known in the last game, and now they have already No one dared to ignore them, so their information also appeared on many people's desks, and someone had already analyzed it specifically for everyone in their team.

Regarding this point, Luo Ming and the others had already felt it when they arrived in the city. After all, the last time they arrived in that city, not many people noticed them. Even if someone gossiped about them behind their backs, None of them were good words, but after arriving here, they could already feel that the gazes falling on them were the gazes of others.

"It seems that if we play against other teams this time, it may be more difficult than last time. Look at the eyes on us. It seems that those people have taken us into their eyes this time." Su When Kehai said this, there was an obvious smile in his voice. After he said this, the people next to him nodded in agreement. It was indeed true. The last time he went to participate in the competition, there was no one at all. People put them in their eyes and treat them as soft persimmons. But after coming here, many of the looks that fall on them are fearful, and many of them are thoughtful. If If you don't look at them, it is absolutely impossible to look at them like this.

"There are still a few days until the competition. How do you think we should arrange these days? Should we study our mission targets for the next competition, do something else, or simply practice on our own?" "

I Judging from the sect leader, they probably won't make any suggestions. We will still let us spend this time by ourselves. There are only a few days left. If you are still practicing in your own room, I don't think it is necessary. Why don't you all just do it? Buy some things here and see what you need. As for the news about other teams, I'm afraid there should be special channels here. Maybe we can also have people buy some and come and have a look, even if we can know it ourselves. "

This was agreed by everyone else, so everyone acted separately. However, because it was already before the game, and we were not sure about the safety factor here, even if everyone acted separately, it would still be done by several people. A team moves outside together, but does not walk outside alone, for fear of encountering any accidents. If their team has any disadvantages, it is that their number is still too small. As long as their number If there were more, maybe it would not be the current arrangement, and precisely because their number was too small, there was no room for any accidents to happen to the people in the team.

You must know that only a few of them have reached the level of Transformation God, especially as they go further back, the standards required to participate will only get higher and higher. Currently, their team competition only ranks over 400 people. But as they move forward, sooner or later they will face off against a stronger team. If their cultivation level has not reached the stage of transformation, they may not be able to move well, so the people in their team really cannot afford to lose. Especially although they now have two teams, most of the people in the other team are still at the peak of the cause, and even the level of the God Transformation Stage has not reached the level of the other team. It can only be said that they let them Those who come to the competition field to practice do not expect that the people on that team will really get any rankings. The main thing is the team that Luo Ming is in, but even in the team that Luo Ming is in, not all people They are all in the stage of transformation.

It can be seen that their team is actually lagging behind in terms of cultivation level.

Not caring about what other people did, Luo Ming and Klein had no intention of practicing or researching potions or anything during these three days. They wanted to take a stroll around the city. In the treasure pavilion before, they encountered a lot of good things and bought a lot of them. This Quanzhou at this time will naturally make them richer.

In terms of level, the level here must be much higher than the level in the previous city. If this is the case, there will definitely be more good things here.

However, because they bought a lot of good things before, although they are indeed quite wealthy now, they don't have that many spiritual stones on them. If they want to go shopping here now, they will definitely need to sell some things. Fortunately, This is actually not a difficult matter for the two of them. Just like Luo Ming, he is a very powerful pharmacist himself, although he has not made elixirs since arriving here. But of the potions he made, who dares to say that those potions are worse than the elixirs?

In fact, the effect will only be a little more powerful than those pills, so Luo Ming only needs to sell some potions, and during this period of time, he has really developed some new potions, and these new potions Even within his own sect, there is no pharmacy under his name for sale, so here, Luo Ming is not worried that these new medicines will not be able to open up the market.

In fact, this is indeed the case.

They went to the largest auction here, and besides those new potions, they also took out some other things. In the end, those new medicines were noticed by the owner in the largest auction. There was an auction here just two days later, so Luo Ming put all the new medicines into it.

Two days later, the auction here will start to promote things, which definitely does not require Klein and the others to do anything personally. The auction here has completely lived up to their reputation as the largest auction, so after this auction ended By that time, Klein and Luo Ming had already received an astronomical sum of money.

The next day it was time to compete. So that night, Klein and Luo Ming entered the largest treasure pavilion here. Just like the last time, it has almost become a replica of the last time. The only difference is that the place they are in is much more advanced, and the floor they are on is two more than the last time. The final harvest also consumed all the belongings they obtained at the auction, but both of them were very happy.

Because the things they get are definitely much more precious than the money they spend, not to mention that the things they get will only make them get more money in the future.

As the competition time for the next day was approaching, two teenagers were whispering in a corner. One of the two teenagers accidentally revealed a streak of fiery red in his black hair. The other boy's eyes were supposed to be red, but they were disguised as black. Now the black disguise was not very successful, so that the boy next to him could see the trace of yellow in his eyes. The two boys saw through each other. The pretense is not popular in the world and everyone is complaining to each other.

"Brother, what's the matter with you? You also said that you helped me do a good job. Look, my hair should be black, but you can't even hide the red color from me. How dare you say that you helped me? It's done very well. Look at the red color. If those humans see it, they will definitely know that I am not a human being."

"You still have the nerve to accuse me, you said yourself that you are in my The eyes have been tampered with, and they said they would never let anyone see it. If I hadn't just looked in the mirror, I wouldn't have known that this was what you meant by not letting anyone see it. Look at it. The redness in my eyes is so obvious. Isn't it possible for others to see it? Do you know that it's easier to explain my hair, but if my eyes are seen by others, it will definitely cause big trouble. Everyone will know. Should we get a divorce? After all, normal humans don't have red eyes."

The two people complained to each other. After they looked at each other, they turned away in disgust. Then just sort it out yourself and ignore the other party.

I don't know how much time has passed, but the two teenagers finally lost all traces of their own requirements. Finally, after looking at themselves in the mirror for a while, they breathed a sigh of relief. They finally felt that they looked like themselves now. He won't let other humans see that anything is wrong.

"Speaking of which, we are also unlucky. It would have been better if we hadn't followed the second elder. Who knew that the second elder could run so fast? We were obviously following him, but he was able to get away so easily. You said he got rid of us? Forget about driving us, at least he left us something. He actually ran away like that. This human world is really too dangerous. I doubt we can even return to our home."

"Yes. , the outside world is really too dangerous, and we have never been out. Before, we only heard from brothers and sisters who had gone out to play, how fun it was outside, but they never told us that it was so scary outside. There are still people who want to capture us and cook us for barbecue. How can they go so far? How can those humans eat us?"

"It's really terrible. I don't know what the second elder, third brother, and third sister are doing. I like staying outside so much that I can't find my way back now. What do you think we should do now? I heard that a game will start soon. I don't know if we can find it after watching this game. On the way home, I don't think we should go to the game. Let's continue to think of ways to find our way home."

"But I heard that the game is very important. It seems to be a human It's a grand event here. If we can't find anyone similar to us there, even if it's not the same type or we have other requirements, at least we can ask for directions. The most people gather there, so don't go to that place. If it's just on our own, we don't even have any money, and we don't know what the humans outside use to buy things. We can't even buy news. How do you think we can go back?"

"So, we just want to buy things. Can we go to that gathering place for humans? But I heard that that gathering place for humans is also very dangerous. If our identities are known by those humans, they will arrest us and cook us for barbecue."

"Didn't we already have it just now? Have you looked in the mirror? There is no problem at all. I think human beings look like this. As long as we act carefully and only feel like our own kind, as long as we can find the demon cultivator, we will definitely be able to find someone who can help us. Okay, okay, let's stop talking nonsense. I heard that the human race is about to start. Let's go there quickly. We're afraid that if the time drags on for a long time, we won't be able to catch up. How long will it take for us to go back?"

" If I had known earlier, I would not have followed the third elder and the second elder out. The second elder is the most hateful. I think he clearly found us, but deliberately left us behind. He must have wanted to see us eat up all over the human world. , If it were the third elder, he wouldn't do this to us. I will definitely complain to the first elder after I go back. The second elder is really too much. I don't want to like him anymore."

"I don't want to like him either, second elder. It's really too much. Don't you know that we haven't come out before? You have to give us some care. It's fine if you really didn't find us. He obviously found us but deliberately left us behind. I think what you said Yes, he definitely wants us to suffer more. "

The two teenagers complained, and then walked towards the gathering place of humans. At this time, the competition had already begun.

The two teenagers squeezed over there, and then they first moved towards the outermost edge of the crowd little by little. They were squeezing, slowly squeezing from one direction to another, it could be said that they were moving in a circle, just wanting to feel from the outermost edge of the circle whether there were any signs of repair, but they were disappointed. Because they have already gone through more than half of the circle, there is only a little bit left that has not been passed, but they have not found any traces of repairs, and they have not felt any aura of request. They think they are not enough to feel the companion's attitude. On the one hand, they are still very keen. Their noses make their perception more sensitive. But so far, they have not found anything, but it is also a fact. This makes the two teenagers a little scared. They are really afraid that they will not be able to find it again. If you meet your companions, they may be tricked to death in this human world.

Just when the two teenagers were so scared that they were about to cry, they suddenly felt something at the same time. The two brothers looked at each other and quickly locked in a direction. The two brothers also became excited. They have sensed the aura of the same clan. Yes, it is not the aura of the same kind that wants to cultivate, but the aura of the same clan. In other words, their own clan members are here. This is really great. They must have encountered them while traveling outside. of the same race.

If they meet other cultivators, they may have to worry about whether the demon cultivator they meet will harm them. Although compared to humans, demon cultivators are unlikely to shout and kill when they meet, but The tempers and characters of some requirements are also very weird. If you don't get it right, you may actually scream and kill, and you will also swallow the same kind of inner elixir to increase your strength. Such requirements also have There are many, but it is definitely better to find demon cultivators than to find those humans.

But if they were members of the same race, they would definitely not encounter such a situation. If they were members of the same race, they would definitely help each other. Their demon cultivators are actually very protective of their own shortcomings, especially those of the same race.

They absolutely don't have to worry about their own race harming them. If they are of the same race in the outside human world, they will definitely help each other. This is equivalent to an iron law. If their own race does not help each other, then others will If you know it, you will be punished, not to mention that it is your real kind. Therefore, the two brothers are very happy and feel that they are very lucky this time. Although they were beaten by the second elder and the third elder. Abandoned, but if they meet someone of their own race here, they can ask each other for news without worrying that the other party will hurt them.

The two brothers were so excited that they hurriedly leaned in that direction, but there were really too many humans here. They kept pushing forward here, which had caused dissatisfaction among many people.

If it weren't for the two brothers pushing forward and apologizing constantly, and their attitude was very sincere, plus they didn't look very old at all. But their cultivation was hard to see clearly, and they were dressed quite well, which made many people suspect that they were the children of some big family. Otherwise, if they kept pushing forward and bumped into this and that, many people would definitely be dissatisfied with them, and they might even attack them directly.

It is easy to understand why we suspect that the two of them are children of a big family, because they are dressed so well, and others can't see through their cultivation. You know, based on their current status. In terms of age, most of the people watching here should be able to see through the opponent's cultivation level. If they can't see through it, it must mean that there is something on the opponent's body that covers their cultivation level, and such things are generally only found in In a big family, they only use it for their children, just to make them safer when walking outside.

What's more, the higher the level of the city, the more big families like this there are, and the harder it is to offend their disciples. Many people think so, so they saw these two teenagers doing these actions. , and were not really angry at the two teenagers. Under such circumstances, the two brothers finally crowded around a little boy who made them feel the same kind of aura.

When they crowded around the little boy, the two brothers became even more excited, because they were completely sure that this was definitely a member of their own race. Although they did not recognize the other person's incarnation, there was nothing surprising about it. Yes, because in the past tens of thousands of years, many of their ethnic groups have actually made their home in the human world outside. Those people who have reproduced in the human world will not take all of them back, so it doesn't matter if they don't know each other. So strange.