Chapter 018 The True Cultivation Madman

Although Watson was a little confused and didn't know what Luo Ming was going to do, he became even more confused after following him to the swimming pool.

"Master Luo?"

Luo Ming pointed to the swimming pool, "Go down and let me see how long you can stay underwater

first." Watson was silent for a moment, looked at his coat, and did not choose to take off his coat. This goes on.

Luo Ming did not let the other party take off his clothes, but because it was not a diving suit after all, after Watson went down, his clothes bulged under the water. Looking from Luo Ming's point of view, Watson's face can no longer be seen, but what he is looking at now does not need to be the other person's face, just the time the other person was in the water.

One minute, two minutes, three minutes, four minutes...

When four minutes were reached, Luo Ming felt Watson instinctively use his mental power. This method of using mental power allowed him to breathe briefly underwater. But the price is a huge drain on one's own mental energy.

Luo Ming blinked and continued to watch motionlessly.

Five minutes, six minutes... ten minutes...

Luo Ming guessed that it was almost reaching the limit, and Watson should come out of the water. But what he didn't expect was that when it reached twelve minutes, there seemed to be something underwater in the swimming pool. Ripples were generated, and the shock waves generated by the water swayed around in the swimming pool. I don't know if it was for this reason, but it brought a certain degree of oxygen to Watson underwater, allowing him to continue underwater. Stay.

Fifteen minutes, sixteen minutes...twenty minutes.

Finally, there was a splash under the water, and Watson stood up from the water.

At this moment, Luo Ming couldn't help but froze slightly. Although he had a fat face, the other party's eyes were surprisingly beautiful at this time. This person must be very good in his original appearance, right? Luo Ming thought a little strangely.

"Master Luo." Watson came to the shore, and the water all over his body dripped wetly to the ground, looking very embarrassed.

"I see that you used your mental power underwater. Is this the ultimate use of your mental power?"

Watson nodded: "Yes, Mr. Luo, this is indeed a good exercise for your mental power, although I have exhausted myself. mental power, but just now I felt the feeling of brain expansion, although it was only a trace."

Luo Ming smiled and nodded: "That's good, it is indeed possible, but they say that water can contain all things, in addition to consuming space When you use your mental power to the extreme, you haven't tried using water to heal your wounds just now, have you?"

"Water heals your wounds?" Watson was stunned and asked: "How to do it?"

"Then you Look what I did." Luo Ming said as he jumped down.

Watson didn't care about his soaked clothes. His eyes were extremely sharp and he just looked at the people under the water.

I came out of the water in twenty minutes, how long can this young master Luo last? It should be above me, right? Watson secretly thought.

Things developed exactly as he expected. Although he had actually estimated high and thought that the other party could persist longer than himself, when the other party easily stayed underwater for twenty minutes, After a while, Watson was still shocked.

At the twenty-fifth minute, Watson felt unusual ripples under the water. This kind of ripples did not look like the opponent could no longer hold on and was about to break out of the water, but more like... His eyes flashed, this is Treatment?

Watson unconsciously used his mental power. At this time, seeing this situation with his eyes was no longer as accurate as using his mental power.

Slowly, Watson seemed to have fallen into an epiphany, and he finally "saw" how Luo Ming used water to "heal" his injuries.

At the thirty-fifth minute, Luo Ming came out of the water, not because he had reached his limit, but because he didn't want to stay in the water anymore. In fact, his mood was a bit complicated. In his era, he once came to an abyss full of poison due to accident. He was a poison doctor, and he really liked the environment there.

It was also there that he discovered a somewhat miraculous Kung Fu, but the Kung Fu was so miraculous that even with his understanding of martial arts, he had not been able to learn it for more than ten years. Although he later gave up on it. Although I have learned a lot of skills, sometimes I still use the breathing and breathing method unconsciously.

Now, he knows why he couldn't get started for more than ten years because he couldn't use mental power at that time!

But even though he couldn't use it at that time, the breathing and breathing method could train and cultivate his mental strength! When he came to this world, although this body was not his own, for some reason, the mental power he had cultivated over the past ten years was integrated with the original mental power of this body, and even... mutated!

He was still investigating the reason, but the mutated mental power had brought him infinite benefits. Even his own IQ, Luo Ming felt that it had improved a lot.

"Master Luo." After Luo Ming came out, Watson greeted him.

He couldn't recall the embarrassment that Watson had to come out when he reached his limit. Although Luo Ming was soaked now, he didn't look too embarrassed. There was a slight smile on the corner of his mouth. What he discovered in the water just now undoubtedly made him satisfied.

"I'll go back and take a shower. If you want to continue, just do it yourself."

"Okay, Mr. Luo." Watson agreed and did not leave. He planned to stay here.

Luo Ming ignored him and went back to take a shower.

Late that night, Luo Ming vaguely heard the sound of water. He opened his eyes in the darkness. Now that his mental power was particularly sharp, he still caught the sound of water, although...it was far away. Not close.

Luo Ming got out of bed in the dark and came to the floor-to-ceiling window. Through the moonlight outside, he could see the figure in the pool. He was still exercising at such a late hour. Could this person be a cultivator?

After watching for a while, no one came up from the pool. Luo Ming shook his head and simply ignored it. He went back to bed and continued to sleep. Compared with that kind of cultivating maniac, sleeping is better...