Chapter 081 People are different.

Coming out of the mecha, Luo Ming put away the mecha first.

Although the time he spent driving the mecha just now was not long, Luo Ming thought it was quite interesting and decided to wait until he had time to fly more mechas.

Although today's interstellar warriors can also use their own mental power to drive mechas, as long as they are mecha warriors, the first thing they must learn is not to use their mental power to drive mechas, but to manually control mechas.

When he landed just now, he used his own mental power to operate. However, he doesn't know whether it's because he's not that familiar with mechas and he's a newbie in mechas, or it's for some other reason. In short, when he's driving mechas, he feels that the matching flexibility of mental core mechas is not enough. Not too high.

Don't have time to look into this yet.

"How are you? Are you okay?" Klein walked over.

"It's just a mecha landing. What can happen?" Luo Ming smiled. "This planet is indeed special. The gravity here is wrong, so mechas cannot be used on this planet."

Luo Ming himself is an ancient man, and he had outstanding dexterity skills in the past.

Anyone who has studied Qing Gong knows that if his body is heavy, he will not be able to fly. Now that he has arrived on this planet, he feels the same way he did when he first learned Qing Gong.

According to people from the Huo family, the closer to the inner planet, the less likely it is to use mechas. In this fringe area, using mechas is not a big problem, but it requires a lot of mental energy. If it is close to the inside, even if you use the manual operation of the mental mecha, you will not be able to fly into the air, and it will feel like the air is forbidden there.

"It does have something to do with gravity." Klein looked around the planet. "Now we are on the edge of the periphery, so we don't feel too strong yet. The further we go in, the feeling will only get heavier and heavier. Even walking requires our own mental strength." This is also the Huo family. This planet has been around for a long time, but it has only traveled for such a short period of time.

"Then let's go."

People a few hundred years older walked forward together, because the Huo family had already passed the first section. The resources belonging to this area have been exploited a lot by the Huo family, so the area here has little value.

The people from the Huo family walked at the front. They walked very quickly in this area that was already familiar to them. With the people from the Huo family leading the way, they soon arrived at the area where there were more ferocious beasts.

But this time it was still a long way from the area where the Huo family killed many people last time. But after arriving here, everyone clearly felt that there were many more ferocious beasts here. But compared to the violent beasts the Huo family encountered last time, although the number of beasts they encountered now was much larger, they were not considered violent.

"Watson, there are indeed a lot more ferocious beasts here. Look at how fat and strong they are." Luo Ming smiled.

He was fat and strong, which seemed to be the case. Klein also curled up his lips.

"Through the forest in front, you have entered the periphery of the central area." Klein pointed ahead. "I want them to spread out."

After all, the main purpose of coming here is to let those warriors get experience. If these people gather too concentrated together, then the experience may not have such a good effect.