Chapter 111 Heading to the world of cultivation

One hundred people are just the first group of people, and soon there will be a second group of people, and a third group of people. However, even if they fail, under Luo Ming's powerful medical skills, those people can no longer cultivate spiritual power, and It does not affect their original use of mental power, which means it does not affect their ability.

When the tenth year comes, there are already two thousand people who can practice magic and spiritual power together like Luo Ming and Klein.

Of these two thousand people, five hundred are in the Qi training stage, five hundred are in the foundation building stage, five hundred are in the golden elixir stage, and five hundred are in... the Nascent Soul stage.

That's right, Nascent Soul.

Luo Ming and Klein are also Nascent Souls, but they can quickly transform into gods.

And the reason why those five hundred Nascent Souls can be Nascent Souls is because they all signed a contract with Luo Ming or Klein with their heart and soul. It is the same kind of master-servant contract like Jinfeng and the others. Therefore, Luo Ming and No matter how strong Klein is, they can only be as strong as two lower realms. These five hundred people were also specially selected by them as the most suitable for cultivation and the most compatible with them. The remaining 1,500 people have also signed contracts, but their levels are not that high. However, Luo Ming or Klein have also imprinted mental power on their bodies, so these people cannot betray.

The reason why so many powerful warriors and cultivators came was because these people were what Luo Ming and Klein planned to bring to the world of cultivation.

That's right, bring it to the world of cultivation.

Regarding the world of cultivation, Luo Ming and Klein already knew something about it. Luo Ming had no such plan at first, but Klein convinced him.

They are used to being at the top here. If they have to start all over again after arriving in the world of cultivation, then it will be a little difficult for them. Secondly, if the world of cultivation is really that dangerous, then they are They need capital to gain a foothold in the world of cultivation. This capital... is the cultivators they brought over, the cultivators who will never betray them, and the countless resources in the Space Nexus.

In this interstellar world, Luo Ming and Klein can really have as many resources as they want.

For example, the planet that was once rich in mutant Lorei crystals has long since become Klein's private planet, and there are other planets where mutant Lorei crystals have been found. In these years, two more planets have been found, and they have also become Klein's. and Luo Ming's, these minerals have also been developed.

Therefore, as long as their space connection is not damaged, the resources they have at hand can really be said to be countless.

At night, when Luo Ming came out of the laboratory, he saw Klein walking towards him. Luo Ming knew that this man was here to "pick up" him from get off work.

Over the years, Luo Ming has done more and more experiments, and developed more and more new medicines. It can be said that these have become the welfare of the entire galaxy. For this reason, whether it is Luo Ming or Klein, The prestige in this interstellar world has reached such a high level.

In fact, with Luo Ming and Klein's current strength, they should be able to transform into gods. However, it seems that they are subject to some kind of restriction. Somehow, they know that they cannot transform into gods in this interstellar world.

For example, Luo Ming, last year, he felt that he should be able to transform into a god, but because of the restriction, he couldn't transform into a god. Therefore, leaving here has become a more urgent matter.

However, Luo Ming was still not in a hurry. Leaving would be a matter of time, but they could make more preparations.

It is said that in the world of cultivation, any resources must be captured by oneself, and there are really too many people who can compete with them. So where is it so convenient here? I don't know what kind of things they will encounter there. It's not easy to find the people of Jinfeng and Big Bird. Those things are not something that can be done easily. Naturally, this requires them to do more here. get ready.

Neither Luo Ming nor Klein were without plans, and Luo Ming even knew that Klein had been making this plan for a long time.

Sure enough, today's Klein said while taking a walk after dinner: "Seven days later, the sixth brother will ascend the throne."

Luo Ming turned to look at Klein, "So soon, he seems to be only seventeen years old, right?"

"Yes, Xingxing came of age relatively late, but in the past ten years, I have trained him in many aspects. Although he is only seventeen years old, his mind has matured and his abilities are acceptable. With his grandfather and uncle watching, this is enough. "

But aren't you worried? After all, your uncle and grandpa are your uncle and grandpa, not the new emperor's. If they have too much power, the new emperor won't be happy, right?" Luo Ming looked at Klein.

Klein didn't take it seriously and said: "Over the years, I have spent the most time with my uncle. His intimacy with uncle should not be fake. At least, my feeling tells me that it is not fake. Grandpa's body is in your body." After recuperation, my body has returned to its peak condition. No matter how they decide to get along with each other in the future, it is their business. I have arranged everything I can. The previous years were so difficult. My uncle and grandpa came over. , will it be worse than before?"

What Klein did not say was that since Luo Ming was still alive, he no longer wanted to bear the burden of other people's lives.

So, having these years is enough.

From now on, he wants to live his own life, a life only for himself.

This interstellar world is no longer his responsibility.

Seeing that Klein had already made his decision and was not going to change it, Luo Ming said nothing more.

In the next period of time, the old marshal and Kenny Lan came here, as well as the young new emperor.

This boy was also Luo Ming's first contact with him, and he was surprisingly good-tempered. Moreover, he was indeed very close to Kenny Lan and regarded him as a father figure.

That kind of closeness is indeed not fake. With Luo Ming's current mental strength and perception, he doesn't think anyone can hide it from him. Therefore, the closeness of this young boy is indeed not fake.

The thoughts of Kenny Lan and the old marshal should be to spend more time with each other before Klein leaves.

Luo Ming's mood suddenly became a little complicated. For him, the person he was most familiar with here was Klein. So leaving this world is really nothing to him.

The people around him, well, Su Kehai and others.

For example, the pair of brothers who were accepted at the beginning had already avenged themselves. The younger brother also inherited part of his medical skills and had gone to other planets to practice in the past few years. He did not take those brothers to the world of cultivation.

Because my brother's medical skills are really good, it would be better to stay in this interstellar world.

This can be regarded as being brought out by himself, but he is still not considered his disciple.

Luo Ming selected a total of one hundred people from Su Kehai and Uke's team, and these one hundred people would follow him to the world of cultivation. The three Su Kehai brothers are among them. These three have been together for a long time and are like brothers. They have no relatives, so they are all suitable to be brought there.

Uk and Qisen are a pair. Whether they are in the interstellar world or the world of cultivation, there is not much difference between them. And they also really want to go to the world of cultivation. Therefore, all those in the world of cultivation in the past were either partners with each other, or they had no partners or relatives.

Those two thousand people were all selected according to this standard.

Not to mention, maybe because they know that they will go to another world in the future, and only the people around them are the closest to them, so many of these two thousand people have developed relationships, well, some of them have gotten married.

I have to say, this can be regarded as another kind of fate being pulled out.

On the day when the young boy ascended the throne, Luo Ming asked Klein if he felt complicated. After all, Klein was too young now and could have been the emperor for many years. Moreover, the other party would also be the most powerful emperor. However, this person gave up the throne at such a young age. He should have mixed feelings about this, right?

Unexpectedly, Klein said: "It's nothing complicated. For me, this throne is just a burden."

"Burden?" Luo Ming was stunned. He really didn't expect that Klein would think so.

He thought that Klein should be very concerned about this position, so how could it be a burden?

"This is a responsibility of mine. Because of this responsibility, I almost lost the person I love most. I don't like this responsibility."

Luo Ming was speechless.

So, what happened back then not only left a knot in my heart, it also left a knot in Klein's body, right?

In fact, this person's inner knot may be more serious than his own.

Luo Ming suddenly felt relieved, maybe because they would leave together soon, maybe because he didn't care about it long ago.

Or maybe, he finally understands that there is not so much perfection in life. The relationship between two people cannot be that deep from the beginning. If you want to find true harmony, you need to compromise. And, as long as you love each other, you will be happy with such a compromise.

Therefore, those things that have passed should not leave unnecessary traces in one's heart, which is not good for anyone.

If you love him, then you shouldn't only think about yourself.

Luo Ming didn't realize this until recently, many years after that incident.

"Klein." Luo Ming called out Klein's name softly, and then hugged him into his arms.

Klein was slightly startled, and soon closed his eyes and leaned into Luo Ming's arms. At this moment, he could feel the long-lost intimacy coming from Luo Ming.

It's really a long-lost intimacy. Because this kind of intimacy includes feeling sorry for him, which is really a long time coming.

Klein even thought that this might be something he would never have again in his life.

Klein hugged Luo Ming tightly with his backhand, and the two hugged quietly. At this moment, both of them felt that they were much closer to each other.

Ten days after the young boy ascended the throne, Luo Ming and Klein led a large force to the ruins.

The ruins here have actually changed a lot, although not many buildings have been built here over the years. But because people have always stayed here, a base was built here, and it was a base built on the original ruins.

All the facilities in the base are state-of-the-art. In addition, Klein spent a lot of effort to establish this base, so the place has been greatly changed.

Coming from Luoming, you can see many warriors here and see the great changes here.

Thinking of what he looked like when he came out of here more than ten years ago, he could not help but sigh, the changes brought about by this time are really great.

Su Kehai and others were all a little excited. There was another world, and it was a civilization different from their current one. Thinking about it was really... exciting.

It is said that it was a world where power determined everything.

However, Su Kehai and the others were originally from a mercenary team. Over the years, because of training their abilities, they have gone to various dangerous places. Therefore, the dangers in the world of cultivation will not scare them. It will make them cautious and even a little hopeful.

Finally, it's time to leave!

Luo Ming and Klein had already made arrangements for the passage here, that is, after they left, they would use the energy left by Luo Ming to block the passage here.

In the world of cultivation, according to Jin Feng's memory, there are many powerful people.

And those powerful ones are too powerful compared to the current warriors in the interstellar world, so those people must not be allowed to find a passage!

After blowing up the passage here, if one day there is any special reason, we can blow up the passage again from the interstellar place. But we can't let people over there come over. Only in this way can we ensure the safety of people in the interstellar.

Otherwise, if a so-called powerful person comes over, wouldn't it be like a wolf among the sheep?

Especially after Klein and Luo Ming are no longer in this world!

Klein left the matter of the bombing to his grandfather and uncle. Only by leaving it to them could Klein feel at ease.

...

the world of cultivation.

"Su Xiuyang, look where you are going!" A young man in brocade clothes led a group of people to chase a man in black clothes in front of him.

The man in black clothes looked very similar to Mr. Jin Yi. There was a trace of blood at the corner of his mouth, and he was running quickly in front.

The young master in Jinyi behind is called Su Qian. They are all from the Su family. The Su family is a first-class family in this territory. There is no one in Xuzhou who does not know the Su family. The current head of the Su family has already cultivated the spirit of transformation, and in this Xuzhou, the spirit of transformation is already the strongest.

Except for the several big families except the Su family, the highest cultivation level among them is only at the peak of Nascent Soul. However, there is really a qualitative difference between the peak of Nascent Soul and the transformation of God.

Therefore, the children of the Su family are proud to be members of the Su family. Some of the more dandy ones will naturally act very arrogantly. Su Qian is the noble son of the Su family, and Su Xiuyang, although his surname is also Su, his biological father and mother are They both died young and had a reputation of being a stoic since childhood. They could be said to be pitiful beings in the Su family.

Su Xiuyang has always been a being that the children of the Su family can bully, and indeed he grew up being bullied. Su Xiuyang is now twenty years old. Two years ago, he accidentally fell off a cliff when he was bullied by a group of teenagers from the Su family. , received the inheritance from a Nascent Soul Ancestor at the bottom of the cliff. From then on, Su Xiuyang kept a low profile and built a foundation in just two years. He had always hidden himself, but not long ago, Su Qian led someone to destroy the only jade pendant his mother left for him. So Su Xiuyang still resisted.

When his foundation-building skills were exposed, Su Qian and others were shocked and angry at the same time, which led to the current drama.

Su Qian was also building a foundation. Some of the people he brought with him were guards, and some were children of the Su family like Su Qian. They were also the ones who usually bullied Su Xiuyang the most.

Su Xiuyang was once again forced to the edge of a cliff by a group of people.

Last time, Su Xiuyang fell from a cliff, so he got the inheritance. Therefore, Su Qian planned to hit him again this time. He wanted to see if he could get back up after beating him down again!

"Come on, everyone, let's see if this reptile can still climb up from the bottom of the cliff!" Su Qian smiled arrogantly.

Su Xiuyang glanced at Su Qian and others with cold eyes, and jumped down on his own initiative.

"Damn it!" Su Qian yelled angrily, and the other Su family teenagers were also very angry. They went to the edge of the cliff to take a look, but ultimately did not go down to see the situation.

They are still just building the foundation. By building the foundation, they can barely wield a sword, but it is really just barely, and it is definitely not as good as the golden elixir. The cliff is so high that they will encounter danger if they go down. Moreover, there is a lot of miasma under the cliff. With their current cultivation level, they will definitely not be able to get a good deal if they go down. They can only take advantage of that kid!

Su Qian and others left not long after, but Su Xiuyang never thought that he was not killed after falling, but actually encountered a... very powerful thunder disaster after falling!

Really powerful!

Seeing the thunder tribulation in front of him, Su Xiuyang thought back to the thunder tribulation when he was building the foundation. It was really... no comparison at all!

Su Xiuyang's heart skipped a beat. Oh no, why was he so unlucky that he met a powerful man trying to overcome the calamity? Such a powerful thunder tribulation must be powerful!

The thunder and lightning in the sky crackled down one after another. Even if it was just the aftermath, Su Xiuyang could not resist it at all. Therefore, when all the defensive magic weapons on his body were used up, Su Xiuyang felt like "my life is at stake." Soon, a shock came, which was the shock of spiritual power. Immediately afterwards, Su Xiuyang passed out and knew nothing.

The last thunder and lightning in the sky also fell at this time, and a moment later, golden light shone down.

Su Xiuyang was also touched by this golden light. Therefore, when he was injured and comatose, under the illumination of this golden light, his injuries in his body recovered to some extent, but he was not yet awake.

The ones who survived the tribulation were naturally Luo Ming and Klein.

They didn't expect that when they brought the two thousand people to Z, they didn't even have time to see where they were, and then ushered in the God Transformation Thunder Tribulation. This thunder tribulation came very fiercely. At that time, Luo Ming and Klein only had time to send the others far away to prevent them from being affected by the thunder tribulation. Then, they began to welcome their thunder tribulation. .

Thunder and lightning can temper the body. They knew this when Jinfeng was born. Although the God Transformation Thunder Tribulation this time was powerful, they were not completely unprepared. It was just that those preparations were all made in the interstellar world. Now, they don't know whether those preparations can also work here.

Fortunately, their luck was pretty good. Although the thunder tribulation was very powerful, not to mention that they had completed the body tempering and finally survived the thunder tribulation with the preparations they had made. This was a thunder tribulation that the two of them had overcome together. Tribulation. Because the two of them went through the tribulation together, although it was difficult to be dangerous when the inner demon tribulation came, perhaps it was because Luo Ming finally let go of what he had given up that year and had a different understanding. Therefore, in Klein When he was trapped by the inner demon tribulation, he pulled him out. In the end, Klein finally guarded the door of his heart, and the two of them survived the thunder tribulation of becoming gods together.

The golden light shone down, and all the injuries sustained due to the tribulation were recovered. Luo Ming and Klein were pleasantly surprised to find that, perhaps due to the accumulation of the previous interstellar world, when they passed through this thunder tribulation of divine transformation, they went from the early stage of divine transformation to the middle stage of divine transformation in one fell swoop!

And their strength has also undergone earth-shaking changes.

In fact, their spiritual power and magic power actually formed a yin and yang Tai Chi pattern in their bodies, each occupying half of the body, but they can transform into each other. When you want to use magic power, in addition to half of the magic power, you can use the other half of the spiritual power. When you need it, you can also convert that half of the spiritual power into magic power!

Similarly, when you just want to use spiritual power, half of the magic power can be converted into spiritual power.

In addition, spiritual power and magic power are not so distinct in their bodies. On the contrary, they can be integrated with each other.

When the golden light fell, the two thousand people all came close, so the golden light also left infinite benefits in their bodies.

You know, this is the golden light of the God-Transforming Thunder Tribulation! That benefit is naturally great for Su Kehai and others.

Those who were in the original Qi training period, under the illumination of this golden light, all showed signs of breakthrough.

So, a new round of thunder tribulation came, and this time it was not the thunder tribulation of transforming gods. Well, this was the foundation-building thunder tribulation of many people.

There are really many people.

Although those five hundred people were indeed in the qi training period, they were really at the peak of their qi training, and they were just short of an opportunity to break through. Now, weren't they just waiting for this opportunity?

So, the thunder clouds gathered again. Although this was just a thunder disaster for the foundation, there were really many people who couldn't stand the foundation! This is a total of five hundred people!

Those who were originally in the foundation building stage, golden elixir stage, and Nascent Soul stage quickly exited this place.

The momentum of five hundred people going through the tribulation together is really huge. Although it can't be compared with the previous tribulation by transforming into gods, but compared to those in the Qi training period, this is really... and terrifying. .

Fortunately, these are no longer little guys, they are also famous in the interstellar world, interstellar warriors who have been born and died in many places!

As a result, these people gritted their teeth and endured this tribulation, and they all used the thunder tribulation to temper their bodies.

And this seems to be just the beginning.

Because, among the five hundred foundation builders, three hundred people want the golden elixir.

Of the five hundred golden elixirs, more than two hundred can become Nascent Soul.

There are ten people in the Nascent Soul group who can also transform into gods.

The three of Su Kehai, Wu Ke and Qisen are among those who can transform into gods.

In addition, Jinfeng also transformed into a god under this stimulation.

Under this stimulation, the little thing also turned into a spirit.

Big Bird was a little weaker, and under this stimulation, he advanced from the early stage of Yuanying to the middle stage of Yuanying.

Thunder and lightning came in waves at the bottom of the cliff. Poor Su Xiuyang had just regained consciousness when he was affected by another wave of thunder and continued to fall into coma.

However, during this coma, his cultivation continued to skyrocket.

Two months later, when everyone had completed their tribulation, and the strength of Luo Ming, Klein and their group had also undergone earth-shaking changes, Su Xiuyang really woke up and found that he had suddenly changed from the early stage of foundation building to the stage of foundation building. Late stage!

Su Xiuyang was shocked. What happened while he was unconscious?

"There is a stranger here." Finally, someone discovered Su Xiuyang.

Su Xiuyang was shocked. When he saw that the people walking towards him all had strong auras and were definitely above him, he almost fainted again.

Now Luo Ming and others plan to leave this cliff after taking a rest, so they are all dressed up in different ways.

According to Jin Feng's inherited memory and understanding of the world of cultivation, at least they all know that in the world of cultivation, there is no such thing as short hair. All people have long hair, and their clothes are long robes, not their military uniforms. shirt.

Therefore, all these preparations are made before coming. It is also very simple to change short hair into long hair. Just control their spiritual power to make the hair grow.

Therefore, Su Xiuyang now simply cannot tell that Luo Ming and the others are not natives of the world of cultivation, nor that they come from another world. Because Su Kehai and the others already look like people in the world of cultivation!

Well, if there is really any difference, it is that some of the two thousand people such as Su Kehai and others have eyes that are not black.

But this is not too strange for people in the world of cultivation. The color of many demon cultivators is not black. Moreover, some people's eyes are not black after practicing special skills. However, this does not necessarily make people think that they are not from the world of cultivation!

Soon, Su Xiuyang was frightened and someone picked up his collar.

Well, in the hands of these space warriors, although Su Xiuyang is now in the late stage of foundation building, he is still a little kid.

Therefore, he was lifted up, and because there were too many enemies and they were too powerful, Su Xiuyang did not even dare to resist at this time. He was afraid that if he resisted at this time, he might be killed directly.

However, when he saw more and more people, many of whom gave him a feeling of terror that even the Yuanying elders in the clan did not have, Su Xiuyang became more and more desperate.

Who are these people, and why are there so many powerful people here!

Su Xiuyang was brought to Luo Ming and Klein. After all, Su Xiuyang was still too weak. He could only build a foundation, not even a golden elixir. Therefore, of course he couldn't see the cultivation levels of Luo Ming and Klein, but he could He felt his body trembling. Just in front of these two people, he trembled unconsciously. So, how strong are these people!

Luo Ming took out a bottle of medicine and threw it to Su Kehai who was standing aside. Su Kehai fed Su Xiuyang to eat it.

Su Xiuyang didn't know what they gave him to eat, but he knew even more that he didn't have the ability to resist, so he could only drink it with a pale face.

Soon, Su Xiuyang fell into a deep sleep.

This was what made him sleep. Luo Ming was about to search for his soul.

With Luo Ming's current level of cultivation, searching for souls would not turn people into idiots, as long as he was a little more careful. So they had no intention of asking this young man anything. If they did, they might expose themselves and directly Searching for souls is so convenient.

Although Su Xiuyang grew up and was not welcomed in the Su family, he is a member of the Su family after all, and his vision is different. He must know much more than the ordinary cultivators outside, because there are many things even if he does not understand them. , Su Qian and other dudes would tell him like they were showing off.

Moreover, in the Su family, he already knew a lot of things, which was a natural advantage.

Therefore, through Su Xiuyang's memory, Luo Ming really knew a lot of things.

He also has a clearer understanding of the entire pattern of the world of cultivation.

Luo Ming's eyes fell on this young boy, the Su family. After a moment, he slowly raised the corners of his mouth and smiled.