Chapter 033 The Shrina Family

looked at Watson's embarrassed look. Luo Ming rolled his eyes angrily, "Watson, you have to know that failure is the mother of success."

So, didn't it just explode a few times? ? What's this? If he explodes a few more times, he won't believe that he can't learn it! But this time he wasn't buying materials for making energy cards.

Watson: "..."

Luo Ming went out, and Watson followed him as a guard. Seeing that what Luo Ming bought was not about making energy cards, I have to say that Watson felt relieved. Feel. Otherwise, he really wouldn't worry about letting Luo Ming stay alone while making energy cards.

Most of what Luo Ming bought this time was medicinal materials, and the other part was... mechanical materials.

Watson didn't know what Luo Ming was buying those mechanical materials for, and the other party didn't tell him.

After returning to the hotel, Luo Ming locked himself in the room on the pretext of seclusion, leaving no one in the living room outside. Watson had no choice but to let Miao Heng guard the door first, while he next door.

A night passed and Luo Ming didn't come out. Watson came to Luo Ming's door in the early morning and stood there for a long time. No one came out. Then he went back to practice next door.

Fortunately, when it was time for Huo An's treatment, Luo Ming came out on time, and Watson watched him give Huo An today's treatment. When Huo An was covered in cold sweat and was helped back to the next door by Huo Minglang, Watson finally couldn't help but ask: "Master Luo, do you want to go into seclusion?"

Luo Ming smiled and glanced at Watson, "What?"

Watson He said honestly: "I want to know what Mr. Luo did yesterday when he bought mechanical materials."

Luo Ming said indifferently: "Assemble something casually, and I'll let you know when I get results."

Assembling something? Watson blinked, not knowing what he was going to assemble, and Luo Ming continued to return to the room after finishing speaking.

Watson: "..."

I don't know why, but I feel like I've been left behind.

...

Qin'an City, the Shrina family.

Kane, the fourth young master of the Shrina family, hurriedly entered his eldest brother Ronghan's room. Ronghan sat on the wooden bed with a pale face. Seeing the other person's pale face, Kane's hurried pace suddenly slowed down. He slowly approached Rong Han's bedside and called out softly: "Brother."

Rong Han opened his eyes and showed a smile, but this smile looked very weak.

"Kane, it's you."

Kane took a deep breath and spoke softer, "Brother, how are you feeling today?"

"Still the same, a little tired." Rong Han has a good temper and also He is very gentle, so even if his whole body is feeling uncomfortable, his smile can give people a warm feeling.

Kane only felt a little pain in his heart and his eyes were a little red, but he quickly calmed down his emotions and said quickly: "Brother, he is indeed from the Huo family. But, I don't understand how someone like the Huo family can In a place like ours, a small planet and a small city, where we have stayed for so long, the injured second young master of the Huo family has been living in the Salo Hotel recently."

However, with Kane's strength, he could only find Huo An. For Huo Minglang What happened in that hotel now has not been investigated.

Rong Han was thoughtful.

Kane immediately said: "Brother, do you think that Mr. Huo is treating diseases in that hotel? I did receive a message here that there is a pharmacist living in that hotel, but I can't be sure. Does that pharmacist have anything to do with Master Huo being there?"

In fact, with the strength of the Shrina family, they have no access to those hidden families with a long history. It's just that Rong Han himself spent several times in the Imperial City when he was an adult. Years later, I had some different experiences, and then I got to know the Hidden Family by chance, and I met someone from the Huo family from a distance, who was the second young master of the Huo family.

Therefore, Huo An has been in Qin'an City for a long time, and only then the Shlina family, one of the local gangsters in Qin'an City, will receive the news, and only then will Rong Han know about it.

"How did the news about the pharmacist get out?"