Chapter 075 Cheeks are hot.

"Huh?" Luo Ming raised his eyebrows and smiled. "It seems that your father is also very smart."

"Of course he is smart, otherwise, I would not have been unable to discover his true face after so many years." When he discovered the true face of the other party, he had already paid his dues. The price was tragic. If he hadn't been lucky enough to meet Luo Ming, he would have been the only one left to die.

This is naturally a heavy price.

"That's what you said." Luo Ming smiled and said, "Eat more."

Klein nodded, and their breakfast ended warmly.

After breakfast, Klein talked about leaving, "Some chess pieces have been buried. There is no need for us to stay here. Aren't you going to the original planet over there with the Huo family? You can leave at this time." ."

Luo Ming nodded, "Okay, let's go."

Naturally, he had no objection.

Therefore, in the next few days, no one was arrested on the emperor's side, and his face suddenly became more gloomy. The atmosphere in the palace became much more solemn, and no one even dared to speak loudly in their free time. They don't want to be grounded like Princess Saye. Not to mention Princess Saye, even the second princess and the third prince, who are always pampered, can't they do well?

In the blink of an eye, a few days later, Luo Ming and Klein had arrived at the Huo family's base camp. However, they did not immediately go to the primitive planet called Heisa Planet. Luo Ming needed to make some preparations beforehand.

Moreover, now that the crisis on the royal family's side has been resolved for the potion that was given to the Huo family, the potion business can continue. However, this potion business is not just a business, it should be said to be a means of finding allies.

The high profile of the royal family before hit the door of the Huo family. Many people and forces were waiting to see the joke on the Huo family's side. However, they did not expect that the Huo family would be able to turn things around at times like that. The royal family would actually The troops were withdrawn for unknown reasons! This attack looked like an anticlimax, more like a warning from the royal family to the Huo family.

But, it's just a warning. This warning even helped the Huo family clear out some people, but it did not cause any harm to the Huo family at all, because the army from the royal family did not even attack the family's base camp!

However, the royal family had clearly stated that the Huo family was rebellious before sending troops!

Therefore, maybe ordinary people who don't know the truth will believe that the royal family just wants to give a warning, but for some smart people, the royal family's actions and reasons are simply untenable. Because of this, some hidden families who had left before contacted the Huo family again in these days.

Although it was a bit unkind for them to leave the Huo family before, this is how the profit field works. There are no permanent friends and no permanent enemies. Especially, the Huo family has really good things on their hands!

Those members of the hidden family who left came back shamelessly, but this time they did not make a high profile. Instead, they all brought a thick fig leaf with them and went to the Huo family "secretly". As for meeting other people from the hidden family that I know there?

That's just a coincidence.

That's just fate!

As for the Huo family, they did not drive away those people from the hidden family. However, for these people, selling potions was strictly a matter of business, or to obtain tangible benefits.

Moreover, if the potions given out at the beginning were considered as the price of friendship with the Huo family, then the people from the hidden family who came back again would have to pay a high price to get the same potions, and they were still limited!

However, people from these hidden families had to buy it, because the results of the medicines taken by those members of the family who had lost their mental power had already appeared. Although there are only a handful of people who have truly recovered to their peak, the level of every spiritual warrior has all risen. It's just a matter of how much!

And this kind of effect is already the top of the interstellar!

So, how can you not buy such a potion? It can only be said that these hidden families regret their previous retreat behavior. They should learn from the Nangong family and Zhou family. Look at others, now, only these two families can get potions at low prices over there. Moreover, people's cooperation has become closer.

And they...asking is a regret.

Because of this, Luo Ming needed to make more potions, and Luo Ming asked the Huo family to spread the word, so that the Huo family could ensure that some people could definitely recover to their peak. Unlike others who try their luck, this one can definitely return to its peak... The auction is for quotas.

For example, there are only three places available in a month, and the one with the highest price gets it.

If the patient sent here is too seriously injured and cannot recover to his peak, then that one quota can be exchanged for three other quotas to help the other three people recover to their peak. However, the specific treatment time can only be waited for notification from the Huo family. Although there are three quotas per month, treatment may not be available that month.

After the news about the Huo family came out, the outside world immediately went crazy.

The news about the Huo family was only aimed at the planet where the Huo family is located, but it spread across the entire galaxy, but it was not so high-profile and only went to the dark web. However, in this interstellar, everyone who needs to know also knows.

Because of this, it can be said that the entire galaxy is crazy.

In fact, in addition to the quotas for the three highest bidders at the auction, the Huo family also released a batch of special quotas. For example, if we recruit those warriors who were originally extremely powerful but have become useless due to the loss of their spiritual power level, as long as they are willing to sign a service agreement, those who pass the screening can also get the opportunity to be treated.

If the previous auction was to kill off the rich, then the latter quota was to cultivate power.

Therefore, the entire galaxy is truly boiling.

No matter how boiling it was outside, Luo Ming spent a week making another batch of potions. The quantity of this batch of potions could be said to be ten times that of the previous one.

In addition, Luo Ming also prepared all the things that should be prepared to go to the primitive planet in these days.

When he came out of the laboratory, Luo Ming felt that what he needed most was not to eat, but to take a shower first. After all, he had been quite sleepless and forgetful about food and drink during this period. Well, he even felt like he smelled bad!

This is not possible.

Looking up, Luo Ming saw Klein walking towards him. Luo Ming asked, "Why are you here? What a coincidence."

He didn't let Klein guard here. Now, the Huo family can say They are definitely on the same side as him. Even if they want to change the family or remain independent, they can't do it because they have deeply offended the royal family. Therefore, in the Huo family, Luo Ming felt quite relieved. As for safety issues, he could just leave it to the Huo family, and there was no need for Klein to take on the responsibility of guarding himself.

Moreover, I am very busy, and the Crown Prince should be busier than me.

"Well, I will come and take a look when I have time." Klein looked at Luo Ming, "You sent a lot of potions before, and these potions have been used."

Luo Ming nodded, "Well, you guys look at Just do it, I'll take a shower first."

"Okay." Klein nodded lightly, with no intention of stopping, but followed Luo Ming to where the other party currently lived.

Luo Ming raised his eyebrows slightly, and looked at him meaningfully when Klein followed him through the door, "Do you... want to take a shower with me?"

Klein paused for a moment, stopped, and said with two points. He blinked innocently.

Luo Ming smiled half-heartedly and tapped Klein's forehead with his finger, "I'll let you go this time. Don't follow me. If you follow me again, you'll have to go to the bathroom. I can't guarantee that you will continue to follow me, or help me put it away." You can survive even with water and all."

Luo Ming said straightforwardly, and his straightforwardness immediately made Klein blush, and he didn't know how to deal with it for a moment.

I really didn't expect that His Highness the Crown Prince, who once stood at the pinnacle of power, would be... so innocent.

It's so interesting.

However, Luo Ming didn't want to really offend anyone. After teasing him, he went straight to the bathroom. Klein felt that his cheeks were getting hot outside, which was a bit scary.

Following him was just out of instinct. After all, he had been Luo Ming's guard for so long. No, no... I wanted to do that...

Although his cheeks were a little hot, Klein did not go out in the end.

So, Luo Ming came out and saw Klein waiting on the sofa in the living room outside. Luo Ming raised his eyebrows slightly, thinking that this person had gone out, but he didn't expect that he was still there!

Klein saw Luo Ming come out and stood up.

"I thought you were gone." Luo Ming looked at Klein with a smile.

Klein shook his head and coughed dryly, "No, by the way, do you plan to process a batch of the auction quotas before we leave?"

Luo Ming nodded, "Of course. Especially those that can be used directly after being conquered. It's just enough time to take it over to explore the primitive planet. The planet is there and you can't escape anyway."

Klein nodded, "I think so too. After passing the screening, there will be no criminal record and the character investigation will pass. There are now sixty people, and the minimum mental power level of these sixty people is S level."

The weak ones were eliminated from the beginning.

This is because they are really very strict in screening, and the time that has passed since the Huo family released the news is too short, otherwise there will naturally be more people here.

"Well, in addition to these, let's give ten of the quotas auctioned by the Huo family."

The ten quotas are already three months old. It shouldn't take them that long to go to the primitive planet. Even if it takes longer, they can just postpone it as the situation goes. !