Chapter 052: Leave All Behind

"Of course we should meet." Klein said without hesitation.

Luo Ming raised his eyebrows.

"Even if it is just to put more burden on the Shrina family, it should be done. Although the two families have always been hostile, and now they look like they are going to die, but what has not happened has not happened. In order to avoid this It won't happen anymore, so it's always good to put some pressure on it."

Luo Ming pressed his chin with a finger, and then smiled.

"What Watson said is that, let's meet him."

His guard was very scheming, but he didn't know why he was reduced to a junk star even though he had such scheming. He became more and more curious about this guard.

This is the name of the steward of the Dehuo family, Tulaike, and the other party has indeed brought a generous gift. As soon as he saw Luo Ming, the Tu Laike steward immediately showed off the generous gifts he had brought.

Luo Ming glanced at it casually, not showing much interest.

Butler Tulaike tried his best to please, and when Luo Ming was a little impatient, he finally expressed his intention to come. He came here for the two injured young masters at home, and hoped that Luo Ming could diagnose and treat them.

"This young master is new here, and I don't want to offend the local gangsters in Qin'an City, but unfortunately, I have made an agreement with Young Master Rong Han before. I also want to treat the two young masters of your family, as long as Young Master Rong Han agrees. , so what you have to fight for is not my consent, you just need to get Master Rong Han's consent." Luo Ming pushed 265, directly placing all the responsibility and trouble on Rong Han.

Luo Ming could see that after his words, the face of Tulaike's housekeeper became stiff. The other party should be very angry, but they dare not show this anger.

Butler Tulaike tried again, but Luo Ming's answer did not change. In the end, Butler Tulaike could only leave Luo Ming and signal him to take the gift away, but Butler Tulaike did not agree and only said that he was grateful to Luo Ming. Ming told him the reason for not agreeing, and thanked himself for being willing to see him.

Since the other party refused to take the gift away, Luo Ming naturally couldn't continue. It would hurt the feelings, wouldn't it? So he naturally accepted those generous gifts.

After Butler Tulaik left, Klein said: "After he returns, the Shrina family and the Dehuo family will have to fight at a higher level."

Not to mention that Gen and Scorpion have already gone to Shilina family . The Lina family. Luo Ming didn't hide this from Klein anyway, so of course he knew about it.

"Then let them fight." Luo Ming smiled and didn't care.

It can be said that the treatment for the Huo An family has been going smoothly. For those who have been injured for a long time, although the treatment is not as simple as before, nor does it have to be as fast, but after all the medicinal materials are prepared, the treatment speed is not slow.

Luo Ming just wanted to show off his strength, so he didn't delay the treatment this time. After a week, those people were all fully recovered.

The reason why they have recovered in half or eight, and not all of them have recovered to their peak, is naturally because Luo Ming still has some tricks up his sleeve. He is already so defiant that he does not need to elevate himself to the level of a god.

Even so, those who were treated were ecstatic. Although some of them have not yet recovered their mental power to its peak, their injuries have healed, and the injuries in their mental power sea have also healed. This means that if they can recover to their peak, as long as they are diligent enough and work hard enough, it will be fine. Needless to say, they themselves have reached the peak, so it will not be difficult for them to recover.