Chapter 092 I didn't sleep yesterday.

"No, no." Klein quickly denied it. How could he admit that he was deliberately watching Luo Ming's jokes? This was definitely not possible. However, maybe it was his expression that brought out some of it. Therefore, Luo Ming was sure that the person next to him was watching his joke!

So, Luo Ming took Klein's hand and pulled it directly towards him, and the two became face to face.

"Telling you to watch my joke." Luo Ming said viciously, and then kissed Klein's lips.

Luo Ming deliberately kissed hard, but Klein's eyes were soft, even with a hint of a smile. He just enjoyed the kiss. Well, maybe it was punishment?

However, if it was a punishment, it was definitely not a real punishment. When Luo Ming let go of Klein, both of them were breathing a little disorderly.

"Klein, find a place to rest." Luo Ming's voice also sounded a little hoarse.

"Okay." Klein nodded lightly. This time, they also stayed in the palace because they were too lazy to go out. In such a large palace, it's no problem to find an empty room to rest for the night. With their current level, they don't even have to worry about the risk of being discovered.

The one who was away from home was on a special mission, so the two of them naturally slept on the same bed.

Thinking of the throbbing when they kissed just now, the heat has not faded from the bottom of his heart, and his body still retains the same temperature. Therefore, after the two of them lay down, Luo Ming pulled him over and kissed him again. Go up...

Vaguely, Klein realized that there was something different about Luo Ming's kiss today. The two of them had kissed many times, and it was not that they had never slept together. However, they did not really make it to the end. One step over. Today, Klein instinctively felt that maybe they would... really be together.

Klein's intuition was not wrong; Luo Ming did have the urge to turn people into himself.

Moreover, with the kiss, this impulse became more and more obvious. He didn't restrain himself intentionally this time. His fingers began to move around Klein's body, and he didn't know where he touched. Klein snorted slightly, and the sound stimulated Luo Ming even more.

As a result, some movements became more and more wild and went deeper...

After an unknown amount of time, Luo Ming whispered three words in Klein's ear: "Is it okay?"

Is it okay?

That... is naturally possible.

If it wasn't possible, there wouldn't be anything like this. From the beginning, Klein had acquiesced, so naturally it was possible...

With Klein's approval, Luo Ming felt that his heartbeat was the fastest in his two lives. At this moment, he couldn't bear it any longer, tore off the last restraints on Klein, and then... began to attack the city.

He didn't know how long this fiery scene lasted. Klein felt that it took much longer than he imagined. Therefore, he fell asleep later on.

However, there is no doubt that the union between the two is comfortable. When Klein opened his eyes the next day, he found that it was already late. There was no one around him, but he felt fresh and refreshed. It could be seen that he had been cleaned yesterday. Yes, but he didn't know it at all.

Klein couldn't help but blush a little. He really didn't expect that with his current physical strength and current cultivation strength, he would be unconscious in the end.

Luo Ming...how long have you been doing this?

"Are you awake?" When Luo Ming's voice came, Klein realized that he had been so distracted just now that he didn't even know when Luo Ming came in from the door.

After hearing the sound, Klein looked over and said, "...Are you out?"

"Yeah, bring back some food." Luo Ming took out a rich breakfast from the space button as if to offer a treasure.

"It's quite rich." Looking at the variety of breakfast, Klein admired and asked, "Did you buy it outside?"

"Yes, I left the golden phoenix behind before I left." Jinfeng, those balls The big bird was too big, so it didn't come with it this time, but it was just outside the planet. But the balls, which were born with golden elixirs, were brought in while Klein was still sleeping. Luo Ming must have gone out alone because he was worried. Therefore, he kept Jinfeng, otherwise he couldn't just go out like this!

Klein nodded, endured a slight shyness and put on his clothes. Fortunately, Luo Ming didn't stare when he got up and put on his clothes. Otherwise, he might have been even more uncomfortable.

When they were having breakfast together, the golden phoenix came in. This bird was only the size of a palm, so it could be said that it was very inconspicuous. Before it was born, it could only absorb the medicinal properties that were useful for its birth. After this baby was born, he actually likes to eat some ordinary food, especially if it thinks it is fragrant and tastes good... he will eat even more.

Of course, the medicinal energy it needs is never cut off. Now there is a lot of such "food" in its own space button. Now, Jin Feng was attracted by the aroma of breakfast.

"I want to eat this, tweet, I want to eat this." Jinfeng is quite good at ordering, and what she ordered is good.

Luo Ming only brought five of these snacks in total. They were very delicate and tasted really good, but they only lasted one in one bite.

"You little thing are quite good at choosing good things to eat." Luo Ming chuckled, then took two pieces of snacks and placed them in front of Jinfeng, letting him peck them.

Even though Jinfeng was only about the size of a palm and had a small mouth, the other party was very powerful and fierce when it came to eating. Luo Ming had seen the other party eating and was really a little scared.

Sure enough, it is the same now. Sometimes Jinfeng's little mouth is like a black hole. There is such a big snack, but when its mouth pecks twice, the snack is completely gone.

"I want more, I want more, it's all mine, give it to me." After finishing the two snacks quickly, Jin Feng took aim at the rest.

Luo Ming picked up a piece and put it on the small plate in front of Klein, then gave the others to Jinfeng.

Jinfeng was very happy and started eating again immediately.

Klein said: "I don't care about this kind of snack. Why don't you try one?" These words were naturally addressed to Luo Ming.

Luo Ming shook his head, "No, I tried it. You eat a piece, don't let that big stomach king eat it all."

Jin Feng was said to be a big stomach king and didn't mind, so he happily divided it by three and five. I ate all the remaining snacks in my stomach. However, it only liked this one. It looked at the others but was not interested.

Luo Ming glanced at the other person and didn't know where the other person's hobby came from.

Oh, I should say, how it feels.

At least he felt that the various snacks tasted almost the same.

After finishing the hearty breakfast and packing everything into the space button, it seemed that there was no need to go outside to investigate in broad daylight. Luo Ming asked Klein if he wanted to rest again, and Klein shook his head.

So, the two people took Jinfeng and left the palace.

"Klein, I just thought of an idea." Luo Ming suddenly said.

"What?"

"Whether there is such an agency or not, the emperor himself must know where that agency is. What do you think, how about we just capture him and torture him?" When he said this, Luo Ming looked at Klein. .

After all, the emperor is his father. Luo Ming has never made such a choice himself, so he doesn't know what others will do when faced with such a choice. If he says he doesn't care, in fact, he will still care, right?

After all, they have been together for so long, father and son for decades...

"This is indeed a way." Klein's expression was very calm, and he even looked at Luo Ming with a smile, "You don't have to do this Looking at me, are you afraid that I won't bear it?"

"Indeed, he is your father after all." Luo Ming said softly, "I'm just afraid that you will regret it when you think about it in the future."

"No." Ryan looked at Luo Ming intently, "When I knew that my mother's death was related to him, and that my uncle's decades of lying in bed were related to him, I no longer regarded him as a relative. His relatives can be countless people, and I am not the only one of his sons. Although I only have one father, I care more about my mother, my grandfather, and the people who hurt them. How can I let go? If it is only my business, I might choose to make things clear with him, but since my mother, grandfather, and uncle are all involved, I won't choose to forgive."

Luo Ming understood and nodded lightly, "Then let's take action tonight, how about that? ?"

"Okay." Klein agreed immediately.

Therefore, during the day, Luo Ming and Klein did not do anything else and just walked around casually outside. Both of them had disguised themselves and adopted other people's identities, so it was not a big deal. Not worried about being recognized.

However, although Jinfeng followed them, Luo Ming kept it in his pocket and did not let him come out.

In this way, evening came quickly, and Luo Ming and Klein had a sumptuous dinner outside before entering the palace.

At this time, the emperor has not slept yet, so naturally, he can only wait. They went to the house where they rested last night. Well, it was good. As expected, they were not discovered here, so Luo Ming and Klein went in again.

"Your father, I don't know when he will sleep. I guess we have to wait for a few hours. Well, it doesn't matter if he sleeps alone. If he sleeps with a woman, we have to catch one more. "Luo Ming touched his chin, actually quite looking forward to what happened next.

"We'll see now." The emperor slept alone yesterday. It's hard to say whether he will go find a woman today.

"We can take a rest first." Luo Ming felt that it would be silly to wait for someone. Anyway, we have been out all day today, so it doesn't matter if we take a rest first.

Klein smiled, "How can you sleep so early?"

"Yes." Luo Ming chuckled, "I didn't sleep much last night."

Klein was stunned for a moment, then immediately blushed, and stared. He glanced at Luo Ming and said angrily: "Then go to sleep."

Luo Ming became even more happy when he heard this, took Klein's hand and went directly to the bed.

Klein also obeyed, and the two of them got into bed. The supplies were all used by themselves in the space button. It was easier to store, and they didn't have to use other people's things. The two of them were actually quite mysophobic when they had the conditions to choose. of.

Anyway, there are a lot of such supplies in the space buttons. The ones that were stained yesterday have been discarded today, and the ones replaced now are new ones.