Chapter 057 Really not dead?

The cold sweat on Kenny Lan's face immediately fell down. It really hurt. It was indeed such a thick needle!

Kenny Lan just wanted to smile bitterly. What's going on? He didn't know where his father found this pharmacist. By the way, why did he prick his finger?

Just when Kenny Lan was puzzled, his eyes flickered, with a rare hint of fear in his eyes, just because... he had already seen the third needle.

Moreover, this third needle is probably the sum of the thickness of the previous two needles!

Kenny Lan is feeling bad, no, what's going on with this pharmacist? Are you sure he's treating him, not abusing him?

Why use such a thick needle? Where will we stick this time?

Perhaps because he understood the fear in Kenny Lan's eyes, Luo Ming looked down at Kenny Lan and explained compassionately.

"Don't worry, it won't kill you."

Kenny Lan: "..."

No, your guarantee doesn't look like a guarantee at all. What does it mean that it won't kill you?

"Besides, you're almost dead, so two more injections won't be a big deal." Luo Ming added the wound.

Kenny Lan: "..."

Are you sure this is the pharmacist invited by his father to treat him, not to piss him off?

Then, Luo Ming directly took off Kennylan's coat, exposing the other's skinny chest.

"W-what are you doing!" Kenny Lan quickly stopped him.

Even Kenny Lan himself didn't notice that he, who had difficulty lifting a finger before, could now grab Luo Ming's wrist.

There is nothing I can do, such a thick needle is swinging in front of my chest, I have to stop it even if I die! Moreover, pricking my finger just now hurts so much. If I prick my chest with such a thick needle... Kenny Lan said that I would die, and I really don't want to suffer this!

"Acupuncture." Luo Ming answered concisely, and then tapped Kenny Lan a few times.

These several times are commonly known as acupuncture points.

There is no longer such a saying in the interstellar world, but Luo Ming comes from ancient times. If he doesn't even know this, can he still be called an ancient person?

Kenny Lan was shocked to find that after this strange pharmacist clicked on his body so many times, he couldn't move! This, how could this happen!

"I, I can't move. You, what did you do?"

"I didn't touch your dumb point, but you'd better not talk. Unless you are seriously unwell, don't affect my treatment, understand?" Luo Ming glanced at Kenny Lan condescendingly. This gesture looked arrogant no matter how you looked at it.

When Kenny Lan was looked at like this, he instinctively had the urge to shrink his neck.

This was only because Luo Ming didn't use mental power on him. Otherwise, Kenny Lan wouldn't just shrink his neck!

"Next, my needle will move in your chest. Where is the soreness and numbness, where is the extreme pain, and where is the swelling and pain, you must explain clearly one by one, understand?"

Kenny Lan swallowed his saliva and reluctantly Said: "I, I understand."

At this time, Kenny Lan couldn't even say "I don't want to be treated anymore." Under Luo Ming's eyes, Kenny Lan only felt that... he had only one outcome. , that is, do what the other person says, and any thoughts he has are unimportant.

Has he been asleep for too long? It feels like the world has changed.

Although many powerful pharmacists are indeed relatively famous, and many have quite eccentric tempers, this young pharmacist who comes from nowhere is too eccentric!

Just when Kenny Lan was thinking so wildly, the needle had already pierced his chest.

Kenny Lan almost gasped.

Luo Ming asked lightly, "What does it feel like?"

"Sour... numbness... an indescribable feeling."

"Yeah." Luo Ming responded lightly, twisting the needle inside and injecting a bit of spiritual power.

There was only an extremely subtle trace, and Kenny Lan didn't notice it, but it's no wonder. Although Kenny Lan still has S-level mental power, he has been comatose for too long, and Luo Ming's mental power The level is unknown how many times higher than him, so it is impossible for Kenny Lan to discover this extremely small trace of mental power.

However, as he was pricked more times, and every time he was pricked, there was a trace of mental energy entering, even if Kennylan was not in good condition now, he could feel it.

At the same time, Kennylan felt that his mental power was also being affected, which gave him a bad premonition.

Sure enough, after he couldn't even count how many times he was stabbed, and how sour the taste was, he... noticed the riot in his own mental power!

Kenny Lan's expression changed. When his body was in good condition, he couldn't support such a riot, let alone how broken his body was now!

"I...my mental power is about to riot..." Kenny Lan reluctantly spat out these words, his face turned red, and he felt like veins were bulging on his forehead, but because of the acupuncture, he was still I couldn't move, so I just felt even sadder.

"It's okay." Compared to Kenny Lan, Luo Ming was too calm. Even if he heard people say that his mental power was about to explode, he still looked slow and calm, which left Kenny Lan speechless.

No problem? How can a mental riot be okay? Kenny Lan almost wanted to roar.

And at this moment, just when Kenny Lan felt that his mental power was about to rise and lose control, he saw the young pharmacist slap him in the center of the forehead.

Is this because he doesn't want to let his mental power riot, so he shoots himself to death in advance?

Kenny Lan's thought was not over yet. Then, a very warm thing that looked like spiritual power but not like spiritual power was continuously injected into his body and flowed to him through his forehead. The body and limbs are full of skeletons.

Comfortable, this is so comfortable!

What airflow is that? Not mental power, definitely not mental power, but what is it? How can it make people feel so comfortable?

Kenny Lan was so comfortable that he almost groaned.

What Luo Ming input was indeed not mental power, but internal power. He had always had internal strength in ancient times, but after coming here it seemed to have become spiritual power, and it seemed that he no longer had such a thing as internal strength.

However, as his mental power level gets higher and higher, and as he absorbs more and more Luo Lei crystals, his former internal power seems to have returned, and it has also merged with his mental power.

However, because he is the master of the internal power, and because he is so familiar with the internal power, even if the internal power and the mental power are integrated into one, it is not difficult for him, the master, to separate the two!

Therefore, some time ago he could easily separate internal power and mental power and use either one at will.

The Kenny Lan in front of him cannot be treated with mental power, but with internal power, he can get twice the result with half the effort!

Moreover, this situation of Kenny Lan made Luo Ming feel a little familiar. He once came into contact with a patient like this. That person's condition was actually somewhat similar to Kenny Lan's. However, that person didn't have the same luck as Kenny Lan. Kenny Lan lived in the interstellar world and had damage to various organs in his body. You can also change it if you want. But that person, under the conditions of ancient times, could only rely on himself.

He remembered that the patient was already very weak when he came to him. Therefore, no matter how good his medical skills were, and he even used fire to fight fire to maintain the damaged organs, the man still only lived for two years.

Well, Luo Ming can guarantee that if it were not him, he would treat it for someone else, let alone two years, even two months might not be enough!

At that time, he thought that the man died of organ damage. It was not until three days after the death of the other party that the unburied body attracted many small insects. Those small bugs gnawed at the man's body and used that The human corpse wanted to strengthen and divide itself for nutrients. Only then did he vaguely feel that maybe that person did not die from damaged organs!

Now, the feeling that Kenny Lan gave him was so similar to that person back then! This made Luo Ming feel a little surprised!

Because of this, he almost didn't have to think about it when he took action. After all, after treating that person for two years and using so many methods to extend that person's life, Luo Ming can be said to be very experienced in treating this kind of disease. .

In this way, coupled with the internal strength he had separated alone, Luo Ming took action and directly pulled Kenny Lan back from the brink of death.

When the internal force was transported to a certain level, Luo Ming stopped the movement of continuing to transport the internal force. Then, due to the movement of transporting the internal force just now, his eyes slowly fixed on Kenny Lan's waist and abdomen. There seemed to be something wrong there... ...

It seems that the internal force absorbed there is a little too much.

Having doubts, Luo Ming first stopped transmitting his internal energy, and then specifically directed his internal energy toward the one he found was wrong.

After a moment, Kenny Lan groaned and felt as if something was about to come out of his belly. This feeling made people shudder. He was about to say something when suddenly he felt a suction. , and the swollen lower abdomen, which seemed like something was about to explode, quickly deflated, and he didn't know if it was his imagination, but he felt as if something was screaming in his lower abdomen. , seemed very angry, and...like he was about to come out?

Luo Ming smiled and looked meaningfully at the position of Kenny Lan's abdomen.

I really didn't expect that there really was something inside, and it was something that even so many instruments in this interstellar world couldn't detect.

After sucking up the internal energy that had been injected into it, Luo Ming looked at the part of Kenny Lan's lower abdomen that seemed to be stirring for a while, but it soon deflated. Then, Luo Ming quickly inserted a few needles at that location.

In this way, several places in that place were sealed off.

The agitating feeling arose again, but it was more like a futile death struggle. Luo Ming stared at that place quietly. After a few minutes, there was no movement at all.

Luo Ming squinted his eyes, thoughtfully.

Since it is a living thing, if you want to kill it, kill it without harming your body...how should you do it?

Well, he had to study it.

Kennylan just felt exhausted because of the repeated tossing just now, so he slowly fell asleep.

Luo Ming ignored him, unblocked his acupuncture points, pulled out all the needles, and put them away.

Outside, Klein and Sai Nuo were still standing there. They didn't know what was going on inside the room, so they could only wait here.

During this process, there were several times when Marshal Sai Nuo wanted to ask something. For example, why has it not come out for so long? For example, who is that person? Do you know?

In the end, looking at his grandson's calm face, the old marshal said nothing.

Even though he didn't say anything, he was definitely worried. Just when Klein and the old marshal didn't know how long they had been waiting, the door... opened.

The door finally opened.

"Master Luo." Klein looked straight over.

Luo Ming smiled slightly, "It's a bit troublesome, but he won't die for the time being. He is sleeping now. When he wakes up, give him some chicken soup, duck soup, old goose soup or something to replenish his body. He only drinks soup, rice and meat. Don't even eat it."

The old marshal was stunned.

Chicken soup, duck soup and old goose soup replenish the body?

Over the years, he had always wanted to give his son more food when he was awake, but he almost vomited whatever he ate. Later, he could only use nutrient solution.

No, you can't die for the time being? Fell asleep?

The old marshal looked at Luo Ming fiercely.

Luo Ming didn't look at the old marshal, but said to Klein, who was already smiling: "I will give you a list in a while, and you have someone prepare everything in it, and then give me a laboratory. Don't leave when I wake up." Excuse me and wait for me to come out."

"Okay." Klein has been with Luo Ming for a long time, so he can keep up with Luo Ming's rhythm. Basically, he can react after the other person speaks.

The old marshal who had spent his entire life in the military was confused at this moment. He didn't even react until his grandson and Luo Ming left. When he reacted, the two young men were gone! Then, the old marshal quickly entered the room.

In the room, all the tubes on his son's body were unplugged, and none of the instruments beside the bed were working. He was just lying on the bed... I don't know if it was his imagination, although his son still looked skinny. , but why did he feel that the other party was sleeping peacefully, and his cheeks seemed to be a little rosy?

The old marshal really thought there was something wrong with his eyes. He paused and carefully approached the person on the bed.

He first tested the other person's breathing and found that... it was even and seemed to be stronger than before.

So, is this really not dead?