Chapter 007: What kind of height?

Luo Ming stared at Watson's expression. Watson looked... a little stiff.

After all, no one really dared to stare at him like that.

"How is it?" Luo Ming asked.

Watson felt it carefully and said, "It's warm... but it's not the spiritual sea. It feels like the body."

Luo Ming frowned, "Body?"

His medicinal liquid acts on the spiritual sea, right? What does it mean to have a warm body?

"Yes, there is no special feeling in the spiritual sea." Watson said honestly.

Luo Ming secretly thought: Is there a wrong step? There shouldn't be any.

"You go and lie down on the bed while I check." Finally, Luo Ming said.

Watson nodded, walked to the bed, and lay down on the bed.

"What I'm checking now is your spiritual sea. I will probe into my own spiritual power. Please be more restrained and don't attack my spiritual power. Do you understand?"

Watson was silent for a few seconds before nodding calmly, "I'll try my best. "

Luo Ming glanced at the other party, without saying anything else, he directly grabbed the other party's wrist and penetrated his spiritual power.

The reason for passing through the arm instead of directly entering from the brain is naturally to give Watson time to adapt.

The veins on Watson's arm were exposed. Luo Ming glanced at it and continued to move. He still admired this man's self-control. You must know that people in this interstellar are very sensitive to other people's mental power. As long as it exceeds a certain limit, they will directly judge the attack and then fight to the death. It is normal.

Moreover, people in this interstellar world are prone to mental riots. The more powerful the mental power user is, the riot is really as lethal as a black hole, hurting others and himself.

Therefore, despite the bulging veins on Watson's arm, it is a fact that the opponent did not attack, so his self-control is very good.

Finally, Luo Ming's mental power came to the other party's mind and discovered something.

It's not that the liquid medicine has no effect, but... it's not that fast, and the channels used in the past are different from what I thought!

Watson really used a lot of self-control to prevent himself from attacking Luo Ming, but when the other party's mental power penetrated his mind, Watson couldn't stand it anymore. Fortunately, when he exploded At that moment, Luo Ming's penetrating mental power was finally withdrawn.

Cold sweat broke out on Watson's face. Although his face still looked calm, only he himself knew how much restraint he had to maintain such calmness.

"The medicinal solution is useful, but it does not go directly from the muscles and veins to the brain. This medicinal solution is relatively mild and is probably good for the whole body. Well, starting from tomorrow, you insist on taking it. I want to see the long-term effects. Effect." Luo Ming said.

Watson nodded and said one word in a hoarse voice: "Okay."

Luo Ming left. After a long time, Watson managed to regain his usual calmness and continued to exercise his mental strength.

...

The members of the Glian family arrived, and Scar came over to ask to see Luo Ming.

Luo Ming asked Scar to move Gen and others in. Luo Ming first controlled the people. This control method was a combination of medicine and mental power. Ever since he discovered that his mental power was different from others, and that other people's mental power attacks were useless to him, Luo Ming had been studying various uses of his mental power.

It can be seen from the fact that Scar and the others are tightly controlled by him that this research is on the road to success.

Oh, and later Miao Heng and his group.

However, Luo Ming also knew that even if his mental power was very special, it would be very dangerous for him to control someone as strong as Watson, if not impossible. Therefore, when he was rescuing people, in addition to treating them as test subjects, in order to prevent the other party's counterattack, he only left a little imprint in the depths of the person's spiritual sea.

It's good that Watson won't be ungrateful. If he wants to harm him, even if he can't kill him, he will guarantee that the other person will live in the pain of mental violence for the rest of his life! This is the trump card he left behind!

After imprinting the controlled mental power on Gen and others and poisoning them, Luo Ming directly called Scar in.

"I have never been interested in dealing with trivial matters. Now, I will only tell you my goal. I want the next door Fire Planet to become the main planet and provide all the resources I want for the garbage planet we are on. How to do it , that is the business of the leaders of your four districts, do you understand?"

Scar's eyes flashed with a light similar to fanaticism, he lowered his head deeply and performed the highest warrior etiquette.

"I am willing to fight for Mr. Luo!"

Luo Ming asked the other party to go out. As he said, he never liked the secular world. Due to the lesson of becoming the public enemy of the world in his previous life, in this life he will kill those men no matter what. His life is firmly in his own hands.

Beyond that, he only needs to care about the end result.

When he was about to go to the inner room, Luo Ming glanced at the corner, and suddenly said with a smile: "Watson, tell me, how far can they go?"

In the corner, the empty place slowly A figure slowly appeared. Who could it be if it wasn't Watson?

Watson thought about it carefully, pondered for a moment and then said: "I don't know."

He really didn't know, and he didn't know how far this group of garbage star people could go, but he had a frightening feeling, as if, These people could reach heights beyond his expectation.

However, with such a master who can solve mental riots, it is normal to reach any height, right? As long as... you don't fall halfway.

"Don't you know? I don't know either, so just wait and see." Luo Ming smiled and left another sentence before going to the inner room: "Go into the mountains with me tomorrow."

"Yes." Watson said calmly. Eyes lowered.