Chapter 030 The Beginning of an Era

At night, Huo An was indeed in severe pain in his legs, but because he had been warned in advance, he could endure the pain. In fact, such pain made Huo An happy.

After several days of treatment, Huo An's condition improved and he was able to stand up on his legs. But he knew that his problem was never just with his legs. He was not unable to walk with his legs in the first place. But anyway, being able to stand up on his legs gave him hope that he could be cured!

Therefore, when Huo San asked him if he wanted to report his current situation back to his master's family that day, Huo An agreed.

As for the Huo family, Huo An's eldest brother Huo Mingliang immediately led his people to Huo Lanxing and is now on his way.

...

The sound of rushing water passed, and Luo Ming's figure emerged from the water.

There was a lot of energy in the Luo Lei crystal that he had absorbed before, and he came out of seclusion when he urgently needed to temper it. In the past few days, he treated Huo An casually while focusing on tempering his own mental power. Finally, all the energy absorbed in the past few days was consumed. Now, Luo Ming only felt that his mental power had reached a higher level.

After taking a bath and letting Miao Heng clean up the house, Luo Ming came to Watson's room.

He didn't plan to go out these days, so he didn't let Watson follow him. He let Watson practice. Now he went there just to see the other party's results in the past few days.

Watson opened the door, and Luo Ming looked him up and down, "Well, not bad, the spirit is more solid."

Watson smiled slightly, "Thanks to Mr. Luo."

Luo Ming waved his hand, "Yes. You work hard. How have you absorbed the Luo Lei Crystal in the past two days?"

"The absorption speed is the same as before, but with the tempering of my mental power, the energy of the Luo Lei Crystal absorbed makes me feel more able to follow my body. It's well integrated."

Luo Ming nodded, "That's fine. You know your own body best, so whatever suits you best is fine. Let's go and practice."

There is also a special training room in the hotel, which they have reserved. Although there was not a whole floor, there was a special area. Watson had no objection and followed Luo Ming there.

Mental strength training methods and attack methods, although many big families in this interstellar world have their own unique methods. However, this still requires a lot of talent. Otherwise, others would not pay so much attention to the talent of a warrior at birth.

Most people have a perception that the higher your talent when you are born, the greater the possibility of progress. If you get good training, your achievements will be higher.

It is not that no one objects to this argument. It is said that there are also people who specialize in cultivating children with average mental strength, the kind they have cultivated since childhood. However, the accumulation of countless financial resources can allow those specially trained children to grow into elites, but their talents are not good enough. No, their progress is too slow. Compared with those with high talents, they can easily be compared.

After a few decades, you will find that the time spent cultivating those with average talent is not as good as cultivating those with high talent. Countless examples like this, after so many years, have vaguely formed a hierarchy between people.

However, Watson now sees from Luo Ming that this shackles may be broken! He even had a premonition that a change of the era might begin from now on... As long as Luo Ming doesn't die young.

Therefore, Watson will naturally not let himself be in a passive position in the changes of the times!

The two mental powers collided and competed, and Watson discovered that even though he, who had advanced mental powers to cultivate his mind, was not as fickle as Luo Ming! Luo Ming's mental attacks were huge and varied, allowing him to be stabbed accidentally, and he could feel that this was not the state of Luo Ming's full attack!

Watson was extremely horrified.

Sweat dripped down on Watson's face. When Watson was about to turn into a water man, the battle between the two finally stopped.

Watson managed to keep his breathing steady.

Luo Mingze also felt very relaxed. Sure enough, just tempering his mental power was not enough. Fighting and actual combat were also necessary!