Chapter 009 If it were Luo Shaoneng

Luo Ming found some useful herbs in the mountains. After arriving here, he took care of the area where the herbs were found, and strictly prohibited other people from the garbage star from entering the mountains to avoid trampling on his herbs. .

If you bring Watson here this time, you will naturally find a helper for yourself, so that you don't have to do everything by yourself in the future.

"Did you see it? This is Huaicao. There are fine thorns on the rhizome. You need to pay attention to it when harvesting it..." Luo Ming taught him step by step, and Watson also learned very seriously.

After teaching two things, Luo Ming just explained and let Watson do it.

Watson was a little clumsy when he first started doing it, but he paid attention to all the points Luo Ming asked him to pay attention to, and did not damage the medicinal properties of the medicinal materials. Luo Ming was very satisfied and thought to himself: He really has discernment, this guy doesn't like to talk. The guy is extremely talented. In terms of mental strength, his talent is first-rate, and his learning ability is also very fast. If he can be trained as his assistant, he will save a lot of trouble in the future!

Soon, Watson became very skilled in picking herbs. Luo Ming looked at the sky and said, "Okay, let's go back."

Watson patted his hands that were stained with mud, "Okay."

When he returned to his residence, he saw Waiting there for Scar and others, the four captains actually gathered together.

"Master Luo." Mask and others saluted in unison.

Watson's eyes swept over the faces of the mask and others without leaving any trace, and there was a slight flash of light in his eyes.

Luo Ming glanced at them and smiled: "We are all here, come in and talk."

Mask and others all followed Luo Ming into the house. Luo Ming did not let Watson avoid it, so he did not accept the report of Mask and others. Everyone has heard about it. For example, they have controlled the members of the Gillian family. They have learned about the specific situation of Huolan Planet from the mouths of Gen and others, and they have an understanding of the distribution of large and small forces on Huolan Planet.

The Gillian family is originally a small and medium-sized force over there, with many people suppressing them. Therefore, even if it is not to offend those who are more powerful than them, they will also have some understanding of other forces, not to mention Gillian. The family has been pursuing family development and has been working hard over the years, so it has a better understanding of the situation on Huo Lanxing.

The lives of the most important people in the Gillian family are in their hands. Cooperation with this family can begin, and through this family, actions can be started on the Fire Orchid Planet.

After listening to everything, Luo Ming did not give any suggestions. He only said: "Starting from tomorrow, when you implement the plan, the four of you will come to me in turns, one person for one day."

Scar and others were stunned. They understood Luo Ming's intention, but no one raised any doubts and all agreed.

Finally, Luo Mingcai said: "Do what you want, I said, I only look at the results."

Scar and others responded in unison, and then left.

After these people left, Luo Ming looked at Watson: "First process the medicine collected today, and I will teach you."

"Okay." Watson nodded.

Processing medicinal materials is much more cumbersome than picking them. Luo Ming didn't expect Watson to do it overnight, so he just explained casually while he was handling it, without even asking Watson how much he could remember.

Watson just listened quietly, watching Luo Ming's hands waving among the medicinal materials, and sometimes felt a strange rhythm.

In the evening, Luo Ming performed acupuncture on Watson again, and at the end he said: "When Scar and the others were thrown into this garbage planet, their mental power was either blocked a lot, or their level was directly reduced. Starting tomorrow, I will heal their mental strength. Do you want to watch from the side?"

Watson was stunned and immediately nodded: "Of course I am willing, if Mr. Luo allows it."

Luo Ming said "Oh" and looked at Wo Watson, Watson allowed the other party to look at him, looking very calm.

Luo Ming smiled inexplicably, "Then you watch from the side tomorrow. It just so happens that your mental power is many times stronger than theirs. You can stimulate their brains while you watch from the side. Maybe they will It can be improved during recovery."

Watson said directly: "Just tell me what Mr. Luo wants me to do."

"Okay, you can rest and recuperate your mental strength to start work tomorrow."

"Okay." Watson echoed.

After Luo Ming left, Watson's eyes suddenly darkened. Recovering and improving his mental power? Even if many potion masters can restore mental power, the various materials for restoring mental power are extremely expensive. Are they even available in this junk planet?

How many potion masters are stuck on improving their spiritual power? This Young Master Luo...can he really do it?

If it could...

if it could...

Watson's eyes became even darker when he thought of this possibility.