Chapter 100 A Bet

Luo Ming looked around to see if there were any other magic plants, spiritual plants, etc., and found something. However, maybe it's because it's close to the mineral veins, and I don't know if too much spiritual energy and demonic energy has been absorbed or something. In short, there are not as many spiritual and magical plants as there were when I came here before.

But it was better than nothing. Everything Luo Ming found was collected by him.

While he was busy doing this, several spaceships and starships appeared outside the planet. When they saw these spaceships and starships, Uk and Qisen's eyelids jumped fiercely. The scale of this starship reminded them of...the royal family.

Sure enough, just as they were thinking this, someone raised the royal symbol above the starship.

Wu Ke and Qisen looked at each other, their faces a little pale. This time, when they came over, Master Luo had said not to notify other people, and not to tell anyone about Master Luo's appearance. They also took leave from the team, but in this situation, it was obvious that they were still noticed.

Thinking about the fact that so many of them were drained of their strength two years ago, there is no news about what happened back then. For example, if an evil criminal appears and asks His Majesty the Emperor to exchange the entire Imperial City for one person, that person will naturally be Young Master Luo. This matter still spread.

It is precisely because of this that Uke and others have complicated moods. They didn't know how to distinguish who was right from wrong, but it was obvious that Mr. Luo did not find the emperor after coming out. This was a fact.

So, now, when they see Klein, Uk and Qisen's expressions don't look good.

Soon, Uk and Qisen's spaceships were surrounded. Then, one of the starships opened a connection channel to Uk and their spaceship. Uk and Qisen looked at each other, helpless, this kind of At that time, it was no longer up to them how to choose. After driving the spaceship and entering the starship, not long after, the two of them were brought to Klein.

As expected, His Majesty the Emperor came in person, and Uke and Qisen couldn't help but feel bitter in their hearts.

"See Your Majesty!" Uk and Qisen saluted in unison.

Klein's expressionless gaze was fixed on the heads of the two people. The two people who were half-kneeling felt overwhelming pressure, which seemed to be able to crush them directly.

Is Your Majesty going to attack them? The two of them felt a little uneasy in their hearts.

"Where is he?" Finally, Klein said two words.

There was already a slight cold sweat on Uk's forehead. At this time, he quickly said: "Your Majesty, Mr. Luo has entered the planet. The atmosphere of the planet is very strange. If there is no breathing conversion device, we may not be able to enter. Mr. Luo asked us to stay outside. Wait."

Uk said so quickly, but did not wait for any response. If it weren't for the overwhelming pressure, Uk would have thought that Klein was gone.

The atmosphere in the venue was stagnant and silent. Wu Ke and Qisen did not get up, unable to get up. They only felt that the atmosphere was solemn and scary. Moreover, such silence made their hearts beat loudly.

I don't know how long it took, but Klein said his second sentence: "Has he... ever talked about me?"

Uk suddenly felt the cold sweat on his forehead flowing even more. This question was really life-threatening. However, he had no choice but to answer. After a moment, he had to grit his teeth and said: "Master Luo never mentioned your Majesty!"

"No...?" The whisper was so soft that it seemed inaudible. Uk and Qisen couldn't even determine who it was. Whether His Majesty murmured or not, all I know is that the person finally left.

Because the pressing pressure in the air is no longer there.

For a moment, Wu Ke and Qisen almost fell to the ground. Just now, it was really terrible. His Majesty the Emperor...how strong is the other party's mental power? Just letting some of it out like this made them unbearable, and they felt like... they couldn't compete at all, and they would be crushed to death at any time.

It seems that as long as His Majesty has a thought, they will return to the underworld. This feeling of life being controlled by others is really terrible.

Klein left the battleship and went to the planet alone. As for the entourage he brought, even though they all knelt down, Klein ignored them and asked them to wait outside.

After arriving at the planet, Klein discovered that the atmosphere inside this planet was somewhat special. That should be the demonic energy he needs, but there is also spiritual energy. However, he could absorb the energy in the mutated Luo Lei crystal before, but he could not absorb so much. In addition, he has always been able to absorb the demonic energy.

Now, although the aura in this planet seems to be a mixture of spiritual energy and demonic energy, Klein does not feel uncomfortable in it. Luo Ming, where will he be?

Soon, Klein determined the direction Luo Ming was heading because he discovered many spiritual plants and the pits where the magic plants were dug out. These naturally represent that someone has been here, and that person is only Luo Ming.

Klein followed these traces and moved forward. Because he didn't stay to do anything, his speed along the way was very fast. It could be said that it was several times faster than Luo Ming's speed before.

Therefore, by the time Klein found those robots, it was only two days after he arrived on the planet.

Seeing those robots, Klein was sure that Luo Ming must be here, and he was probably nearby. At this moment, Klein felt his heartbeat.

Is that person nearby?

The hard-working robot didn't know that someone was coming, and it was still busy there doing its duty. And Klein took a piece of excavated stone. He could feel that there was very rich energy in this stone, and his intuition told him that he could absorb this energy.

Sure enough, in less than five minutes, after two cycles of circulation in his body, all the energy in the palm-sized stone in his hand was absorbed by him.

He looked at the lime that turned into powder in front of him, and then looked at the mountains of stones next to him. If he could use this kind of stone, shouldn't Luo Ming not be able to use it?

You know, before, Luo Ming almost hated the devil's energy, and he couldn't be contaminated by the devil's energy at all.

When that person absorbs the energy in the mutated Luo Lei spar, he can absorb many Luo Lei spar in one night, but the demonic energy cannot be touched by the opponent at all. Now, the other party asked the robot to dig out the piles of stones, and he could see that these stones should have been put away before.

He didn't think that in this situation, the man prepared these stones for himself. Because this is impossible.

So, what happened to that person...so that the other party could actually use such a stone.

Demonic cultivator, Klein thought of that demonic cultivator.

After two years, through my own investigation, I found out that that person only came out after two years. So, in the past two years, how did the other party... survive?

Where did that person come from? He has checked those ruins over and over again, and found no trace of that person's existence, nor any space or barrier. Where has that person been in the past two years? Still in that pile of ruins? Can't you find the other party because you are incompetent?

Klein's eyes were dark, and his whole body's aura also darkened.

A robot came over and poured the excavated rocks on the ground. The sound it made alarmed Klein. Klein pursed his lips and looked away. He knew that Luo Ming was nearby, but now... maybe because of the close proximity. Being timid about nostalgia, Luo Ming did not dare to continue looking.

And, what if, what if I miss it?

Klein thought so and simply stopped, but he didn't stay right next to the ore pile. This would be too obvious. What if the person saw him here and the other person didn't show up at all?

Klein hid, hiding nearby, and contained his aura.

Two days later, Luo Ming, who didn't expect Klein to come here, finally came to the robot after searching a large area around it. He saw that the robot was still working hard, and there were already a lot more beside it. The stones made Luo Ming very happy and he collected those stones directly.

At this moment, he felt a faint wave of aura, Luo Ming's expression turned cold, and an attack had already been struck.

Klein dodged the attack, and at the same time, the figure also appeared in front of Luo Ming.

Their eyes met, and two years later, the two people who were originally very close met their eyes in this way at this moment.

Luo Ming blinked and looked at Klein's familiar face and unfamiliar eyes. He was the first to come back to his senses. He smiled softly and greeted him as if he saw an acquaintance.

"It's you, Klein."

It's you, Klein.

It's you, Klein.

Klein has thought about many scenes when the two met, including this person yelling at him, this person being dismissive of him, and this person making sarcastic remarks to him, many, many imaginations, but none of them now... Now it's like seeing an acquaintance, but it's just an acquaintance. They are just acquaintances, not... lovers.

Klein's heart dropped a little.

"Klein, you came just in time. You are now the emperor. Can this planet be considered a discovery by me? The three hundred years of mining rights are the same as the original planet over there from the Huo family. This should be no problem?"

Luo Ming said it so naturally, as if a person would say this as a joke to his good friends.

However, such nature also represents distance.

Klein looked at Luo Ming intently, and finally said slowly: "Do you want this planet?"

"Yes." Luo Ming said indifferently: "There are many things here that are quite good, such as these stones, which were originally spiritual objects. Stone, but there should be some problems with this planet. Demonic energy is overflowing, so these spiritual stones are all polluted, but energy stones are energy stones. In short, they are also useful to me. I want three hundred years of mining rights on this planet, but Let's break it up? I'm following the rules."

"So...you want to draw a clear line with me, right?" Klein stared at Luo Ming closely, and finally said this in the most difficult tone. .

This sentence made him panic even in his dream.

Luo Ming sighed softly and said in a gentle tone: "This is probably better for us. Klein, I don't blame you for the choice you made two years ago, but... how should I put it? I told you Yes, I am a person who is stubborn about feelings. What I want is the kind of person I like who regards me as everything and the most important thing, even if he has failed everyone in the world. And you, you are Klein, You are my lover, but you are not just my lover, you are also the emperor, you have...many people, those are your responsibilities, your burdens...well, I personally think you will be a good emperor. It's just that a good emperor is not the lover I want, so let's get together and part ways. In fact, I didn't deliberately hide my whereabouts. I thought that it would be fine if everyone knew each other, so why would you personally Where are you looking for?"

The prescription he left for the Huo family did not contain his own mental power, and he did not contact Klein. This already showed his attitude. Klein is a smart man, and Luo Ming actually didn't expect him to come after him.

Is it important to get an answer in person...?

Luo Ming believed that it was not important and there was no need to ask for it in person.

But since Klein is here now, he feels that there is nothing wrong with letting the beginning and end end. Therefore, Luo Ming is calm now and speaks from his heart.

Klein gave up himself for the people of a planet. Such a person is naturally a good emperor.

However, such a person is not a good lover. But the love and partner he wanted, Luo Ming, were not like this, it was that simple. There's no right or wrong, there's no right or wrong, I can only say... it's inappropriate.

At the beginning, the first thing he liked was just Klein's face. Later, the two of them experienced too much, so they always got along well. He never denied that he fell in love with Klein and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. However, the change came so unexpectedly that it was impossible to treat what happened two years ago as never happening.

Therefore, as he said, getting together and getting apart easily is the best ending for the two of them.

"It's easy to get together and get together..." Klein said these words almost word for word, and his eyes were even stained with a hint of scarlet. "It's easy to get together and get together... What if I say, I don't want to?"

Luo Ming was stunned, and finally looked at Klein completely.

I also noticed that there seemed to be something wrong with this person. There's something wrong with the aura on his body, and this person looks much stronger than two years ago. He can't even feel the other person's mental power.

When there is such a situation, there is only one possibility. This person is either mentally stronger than you, or about the same, so you cannot detect the other person's mental level.

This person has become so strong in the past two years? Luo Ming was very surprised.

At this moment, Klein walked towards Luo Ming step by step. His eyes were extremely dark. Luo Ming frowned slightly, thinking that Klein's eyes looked a bit... obsessed?

Finally, Klein came to Luo Ming. When the other party stood in front of him, Luo Ming could more clearly feel the power of the other party, the power that could not be suppressed. This made Luo Ming feel overwhelmed. It was so exciting that I had some instinctive fighting spirit.

"Klein, you seem to have become very strong in the past two years, do you want to compete?"

"Okay." Klein agreed immediately, looking at Luo Ming with his dark eyes, "Then let's fight first If I win, you take back your time to get together. If I lose, I will listen to you whatever you say. How about that?"

Luo Ming was stunned, but he didn't expect that this person would put forward such a condition.

Could it be that this person is sure of defeating him? Thinking about his current strength, Luo Ming took a deep look at Klein and agreed.

The next moment, the two figures fought together.

These two people, apart from occasionally sparring with each other two years ago, have actually never really fought against each other.

Now, the first fight was earth-shattering.

Fortunately, this is a primitive planet, and there is no one else here except the two of them, so they don't have to worry about hurting others in the aftermath of their battle.

Only when Luo Ming actually fought against Klein did he realize that this man was indeed much stronger.

In two years, not only his own strength has improved rapidly, but so has this person.

In addition, Luo Ming also discovered something. This person was really very powerful when fighting, and he was the kind of person who didn't even care about his life. Luo Ming had only seen this kind of fighting style from some desperadoes. Those desperadoes know that they have no future and will die if they fail in the battle. Therefore, those desperadoes have a ruthlessness that others do not have.

And this is the case with Klein now. Luo Ming really didn't expect that Klein would be so desperate for this battle.

I would rather bleed or be seriously injured than subdue myself. It's really the kind that can injure the enemy eight hundred and damage one's own one thousand.

And he... although he wanted to get together with others, he didn't want them to really die. Under such circumstances, even if Luo Ming felt that his mental power was stronger than the other party, but he wanted to suppress the other party's true strength. It's not easy.

I was so stunned that I was afraid of being violent, and I was afraid of losing my life.

Klein is totally the one who doesn't care about his life! This made Luo Ming almost depressed.

In this way, when the last trace of strength was exhausted, Luo Ming was thrown to the ground by Klein, with a dagger on his neck, and then, Klein's hoarse voice: "You lose."

Luo Ming wanted to Feeling happy, he spread his hands and said, "Okay, I lose, I lose, okay?"

Klein said softly, "Yes," "If you lose, you have to abide by the bet."

Luo Ming simply said He was helpless and frowned. Just as he was about to say something, Klein suddenly hit him and passed out.

Luo Ming was stunned, "Klein?"

Klein didn't react at all and was still in a coma.

Luo Ming frowned and pushed the opponent, but Klein still didn't react at all. Luo Ming felt something was wrong, so he probed the opponent's wrist. Klein was not prepared at all, so Luo Ming's spiritual power penetrated the opponent smoothly. inside the body.

Then, he discovered that Klein's veins were much wider than two years ago.

Except for some minor problems caused by the sudden increase in mental power, this man has no major physical problems. But now... he seems to be exhausted after not having rest for a long time and experiencing a big battle. So, the battle was over, and the other party just fell asleep.

The corners of Luo Ming's mouth twitched, having no idea what this person was doing.

Thinking of the cruelty and risklessness shown by the opponent in the battle just now, Luo Ming felt that he really got to know Klein all over again.

With a faint sigh, Luo Ming took out a tent from the space button and placed the people inside. He didn't stay inside for long and came out quickly.

Luo Ming is also tired now. He was just holding on while doing so many things.

Klein is really crazy, so that battle really drained all his strength. After reluctantly setting up a defensive formation around himself, Luo Ming meditated and recovered.

Luo Ming meditated for three days. After three days, he had made up for all the previous consumption. When I opened my eyes, I was a little surprised that the tent was still there and still closed. Could it be that Klein also slept for three days? impossible.

Sleeping is different from practicing.

Luo Ming removed the surrounding formations, opened the tent curtain, and saw that the person was still sleeping, and the posture was the same as three days ago, which made Luo Ming speechless.

Did this person really sleep for three days? Could it be said that this person is now able to combine sleep and cultivation? That's not bad.

Luo Ming quickly lowered the curtain, and then went to the robot.

And when Luo Ming's breath faded away, Klein opened his eyes after sleeping for three days. He did sleep for three days, but during these three days, he had always had a ray of mental energy outside, and he was looking at Luo Ming. Luo Ming had been meditating, so Klein didn't move. Now that Luo Ming woke up, Klein naturally woke up too.

Among those robots, two had consumed all their energy and were now parked there. The others continued to work. Luo Ming took a look and added energy to all the robots. Looking at the piles of rocks, good mood.

In particular, the mine in front of me will be mined in about a week. I have to say that the efficiency of these robots is really good. They are indeed robots that have switched to mining.

These robots were prepared for him by Uk and Qisen. Well, they are pretty good.

"Can you use these stones now?" Klein's voice sounded from behind.

Luo Ming was not surprised. He turned his head slightly and said, "Are you awake?"

"The content of demonic energy in these stones is very serious. Can you absorb the demonic energy now?" Klein stared at Luo Ming and continued to ask.

Luo Ming nodded slowly and said unconcernedly: "Yes, you can absorb demonic energy. Isn't it surprising?"