Chapter 004 People from the Garbage Planet

The man in the mask, the former leader of the West District and the current captain's code name, cupped Scar's arm.

"Look over there, that's the one."

Scar looked in that direction and saw a man in front of a garbage dump. They only knew there was such a man when he walked out of Master Luo's building, and even if he restrained his mental power, they could still feel the absolute oppression.

So far, they don't even know the man's name, but since this man appeared, they have become more afraid of Mr. Luo. They are even glad that they knew the current situation before, otherwise, there would be no other outcome waiting for them except death.

Scar said slowly: "No need to offend."

Mask nodded. He had a beard and small eyes. Many times he looked as if he was not awake. At this time, in those eyes that seemed not to be awake, A touch more thoughtful.

"He's in your southern district, and you didn't get in touch with him?"

Scar chuckled. Only he himself knows what this smile means.

"That's not someone you can contact if you want to." Scar only said.

"Oh?" Mask became more thoughtful and raised his eyebrows. "It seems that it is difficult to contact."

Scar shrugged.

At this time, a spaceship appeared in the sky, and the spaceship didn't look like it was just throwing garbage.

Scar and Mask squinted their eyes at the same time, and Mask's small eyes flashed, "I'm afraid there are people coming with the garbage this time."

In the past, people were also a kind of resource. When someone came down, which area the person belonged to was their area. It was decided by the leader, and now... of course they all belong to their boss, Mr. Luo, and there is no need for them, the subordinates, to rob them.

The mask said slowly: "Land down in your southern area, you go ahead."

Scar ignored the mask and drank. Suddenly, the hundreds of people were not so "organized", and there were a few more whips in the team. , and some even gave two symbolic cracks with the whip.

The appearance of the southern district changed instantly, becoming what it looked like before Luo Ming appeared.

The man next to the garbage star not far away looked at the scene that changed in an instant, his eyes flickered, and a touch of surprise flashed in his eyes.

That Young Master Luo is indeed a capable person, but a person from the garbage star can be trained to be like this in a short period of time.

I don't know who Mr. Luo is.

People who can heal mental riots, and can also upgrade themselves in the event of riots... The man's eyes flashed again. When the spacecraft landed, he hid without leaving a trace.

"Hurry up." Several people were pushed hard.

An older man with gray hair was pushed directly to the ground. A young man behind him took half a step forward and then held back.

"Don't pretend to be dead!" A young man in the escort kicked the old man in the thigh. The old man was kicked and rolled twice on the ground, groaning twice in pain.

Scar came over with several people, Huang Mao was one of them.

Huang Mao smiled and said loudly from a distance: "It turns out to be Master Miaoheng. Master Miaoheng has not seen you for many days. Our boss misses you so much."

A young man at the front of the escort team laughed: "Chief Scar, please don't You're alright, you're alright."

Scar also laughed, and he had already arrived in front of Miao Heng.

"Young Master Miao Heng hasn't been here for three months, right? He really misses me so much. He has to rest here for a while this time."

"Okay." Regarding the leaders of the garbage star, Miao Heng was still very happy. To give face, among the leaders, Scar has the best relationship with him. This time he came over just because he needed to use Scar's connections outside.

There are only two kinds of people in the garbage planet, criminals and trash.

Waste has no use value other than hard labor, but criminals... do.

For example, Scar, before he came to the garbage star, he must have had his "brothers" outside. Although those people could not get Scar out of the garbage star, it did not mean that they could not have contact with Scar.

As the fourth young master of a medium-sized family in Huolan Star, Miao Heng should not have too many people above him. He himself only has B-level mental power, and there are really not many resources to climb up, so he will try his best to take over the task of escorting criminals to the garbage star.

Because of this, he got connected with Scar and other valuable people in the garbage star. He gained more connections outside and became much more relaxed.

Otherwise, how could he like a trash star? It's even more impossible to be so polite to the people in the garbage star!

Scar led the Miao Heng brothers to their own territory, while Huang Mao shouted to the other people to take over the escort team this time, "Hey, Daiya, hard work, hard work, just leave these untouchables to me. "

This Daia is the one who kicked someone just now.

"Brother Huang Mao, I haven't seen you for a while. Brother Huang Mao seems to be getting more energetic." Daiya chuckled and put his arm on Huang Mao's shoulder.

Huang Mao laughed, "Dia, you are teasing me, brother. When it comes to spirit, it must be your spirit. Come on, let's go. Brother, I just have something to ask you."

"Oh? What's the matter?"

"Follow me. I'll know when I come..." Huang Mao walked forward with his hook, and the good looks of these two brothers made people who were not familiar with them think that they were real brothers.

The arrival of this group of people was naturally quickly reported to Luo Mingna, and the mask came to report it in person.