Chapter 023 I can feel my legs.

In terms of attitude alone, Huo San's attitude is impeccable, and Luo Ming is quite satisfied.

"Put out your right hand and I'll take your pulse."

Huo An paused slightly, took his pulse? This treatment method seems a little too ancient...

Luo Ming took a longer time to check the pulse this time. Huo San was very nervous and stared at Luo Ming's movements without moving.

Huo An's body in the wheelchair also stiffened slightly unconsciously. Obviously, he was not so calm about his current state.

Finally, Luo Ming put down Huo An's wrist, and everyone else in the room looked at Luo Ming.

"Master Luo..." Huo An's voice was slightly hoarse, "I wonder if there is any solution to my situation?"

Luo Ming looked at Huo An and gave an affirmative answer, "Yes."

Huo San's His eyes suddenly brightened, and Huo An calmed down, "Yes?"

Luo Ming went to wash his hands, and while wiping his hands, he came out and said lightly: "There is a way, it will take a longer time, I will make a prescription I'll give it to you. I've bought all the medicinal materials and sent them over."

Then, Luo Ming flicked on the optical brain and after a while, a prescription was printed out.

After the excitement just now, Huo San now felt a little more suspicious in his heart. Is it really okay?

Since their second young master was injured, many reputable pharmacists have been hired, but their second young master's injury has become more and more serious. Can this "bump" really save their second young master?

Although he was already unsure in his heart, Huo San didn't show it on his face. After getting Huo An's consent, Huo San immediately went to collect the medicinal materials on the prescription himself.

Huo An stayed behind, and Luo Ming prepared some potions on the spot. His smooth movements showed the demeanor of a potion master. Huo An watched intently and gained a little more confidence in the opponent's abilities.

Watson's eyes looked strange for a moment. Such flowing movements are indeed... very pleasing to the eye, and make people feel high-end when looking at them. However, when he thought that the other party also made such flowing movements when making energy cards, but in the end it was once After the explosion, when Watson looked at Luo Ming's movements at this time, he couldn't help but feel a little weird.

In less than ten minutes, Luo Ming prepared a whole glass bottle of about 300 ml of medicine. It should be said that such a large capacity is really a lot in terms of medicine. The ice-blue liquid even looks quite beautiful.

Even though he didn't know if Watson's nose was a little sensitive, he actually felt that the ice-blue liquid still exuded a quiet fragrance. This scent feels quite good.

When Watson thought that he was too sensitive, he glanced in Huo An's direction. When he saw that he also smelled something and his nose was tingling, Watson knew that he was not the only one with this smell. People smell it!

There happened to be a scale on this glass bottle, so when Luo Ming gave the bottle to Huo An, he directly said: "From now on, three meals a day, one meal is ten milliliters. You can go next door and drink ten milliliters first.

" , Luo Ming opened the door and ordered Miao Heng outside the door to take Huo An to the next door.

Huo An tightened his fingers on the glass bottle slightly, nodded his thanks, and left with Miao Heng.

After arriving next door, Huo An looked at the ordinary glass bottle in his hand and unscrewed the cap. The scent of the liquid inside stimulated his nose and even made him feel a faint feeling of blood boiling. He knew what it felt like, that... desire to drink.

There was a lot of liquid in the bottle, so Huo An didn't hesitate and drank ten milliliters without hesitation.

It smells very fragrant, but when you actually drink it, you don't feel anything and it has no taste.

Huo An blinked. Suddenly, a wave of heat rose up in his lower abdomen. This made him slightly stunned, because since he couldn't feel his legs at all, he also had no feeling at all in the lower body of his lower abdomen. .

Therefore, he usually doesn't even feel hungry.

Now, the heat in his lower abdomen made him feel a little strange, especially when the heat went to his legs, making him feel a little warm in his legs for a long time. He immediately understood that he was afraid that he was really encountering something. Got a miracle doctor.

Huo An slowly placed his hands on his legs. Can his legs... really still feel?

Next door, Watson paused, then asked: "Master Luo, that potion..."

"Oh, it improves his own sensitivity. His biggest problem is that he has no sense, so if he wants to treat it, he must first let him have it. It feels like." Luo Ming said casually, "His injuries were deliberately severely injured. It seems that the person who severely injured him did not want him."