Chapter 095: Meeting the Demonic Cultivator

Luo Ming really learned a lot from the emperor. For example, Klein really guessed what the other party was thinking.

His Majesty the Emperor really wants to take the entire planet to hell, and is just waiting for Klein to come in. Of course, he doesn't know the relationship between Klein and Luo Ming, nor does he know how strong Klein is now. He only knows what kind of shame his son has brought to him, so he wants to drag him to die with him.

And these people in the Imperial City are not loyal enough. Do they want to join Klein? How can this be! This made His Majesty the Emperor very angry, so he had long thought about dragging the entire planet to bury him with him.

That device has existed for a long time, and it is a secret that only the emperor knows. It existed many years ago, but it was to give the royal family more control over the entire planet. However, when it comes to the current emperor Nantu, Nantu wants to destroy the entire planet, and he doesn't even want to let go of the people on the planet!

According to the emperor's memory, with Luo Ming's current speed, he arrived at the place where the devices were placed in more than ten minutes.

"Today's high technology is really..." Luo Ming clicked his tongue twice, and he easily knocked down everyone he met along the way. Some institutions were also shut down by him.

People who work in this place will never leave once they come in. This is also the reason why the royal family keeps it secret.

Originally, the previous royal family did not put too many people here, but when they arrived in Nantu, he increased the number of people here ten times.

However, it was useless no matter how many people were released. Under Klein's hands, these people were basically knocked down without even being able to face each other. He didn't want to kill all these people. He wanted those emperors to step down. These people were still of some use. For example, they could prove to Klein how crazy the emperor was.

This kind of thing that wants to drag the people of the entire planet to be buried together will really arouse everyone's disgust, especially the people on the entire planet now. I believe they will be very grateful to Klein.

Soon, Luo Ming entered the innermost part and saw the last set of control switches.

Luo Ming came here with the purpose of destroying it, so when he arrived, he struck it with a palm force. The central switch was shattered and all the instruments stopped.

Luo Ming touched his chin, it was quite simple.

Suddenly, an instrument made a beep sound in the room, which gave Luo Ming a slight premonition.

When he looked in that direction, he saw red dots jumping quickly.

"No, it's not good." Luo Ming's scalp was numb and he quickly dialed Klein's communication, but he found that he couldn't make the call.

Here, there is no signal!

Luo Ming frowned, how could this happen? When he came here, there was still a signal here. What's more, he left the door open all the way here. How come there was no signal at all.

"Jinfeng, go inform Klein. The planet's self-destruction device may have been activated. Ask him to arrange for everyone to evacuate."

Jinfeng also knew that at this time, there was really no need to talk nonsense, so, He quickly agreed, but when he was about to fly, he was stopped by Luo Ming again.

"I'll take you out personally." As for this, of course he had to stay and watch, and moreover, more professional people were probably needed to handle it.

Although he is a doctor, he is not one who understands technology, especially with such high technology!

However, when Luo Ming sent Jinfeng out, demonic energy spread in the entire space.

Yes, Luo Ming is sure that this is definitely demonic energy!

After all, Klein had absorbed a lot of this kind of demonic energy before, well, very pure demonic energy. Luo Ming was still very familiar with this kind of aura.

It was precisely because he was so familiar with it that he felt strange, how could there be demonic energy here? This is impossible, and besides, he didn't find any demonic energy here when he came in. Why did he find demonic energy when he entered the innermost part?

In other words, these demonic energies must have come after he entered. Is there anyone else here? And that person released so much demonic energy.

"Demon energy, these are demonic energies." Apparently, Jin Feng also knew something about the demonic energy, and he shouted at this time.

Luo Ming said calmly: "Don't worry about these demonic energies, go ahead and get out of this place first."

Jin Feng said in disgust: "The demonic energies are the most annoying, annoying."

Luo Ming didn't like it either, and at the same time, he still had something bad in his heart. Had a hunch. However, at this time, the most important thing is to get out first.

Luo Ming and Jin Feng passed through more and more demonic energy and moved forward quickly. In the process, they could feel that the demonic energy around them was already very strong, and it was getting stronger and stronger. .

"How come there is so much demonic energy? This is not the territory of demonic cultivators. How can there be so much demonic energy?"

Jin Feng felt that something was wrong. This place is not in the domain of demonic cultivators. Why? How could there be so much demonic energy?

Luo Ming frowned, "We didn't take so much time when we came in."

They had spent a long time walking out, but they hadn't reached the gate yet.

When Luo Ming said this, Jin Feng suddenly realized, "Oh no, we won't meet a demon cultivator in a place like this, and we are still trapped here, right?"

As for meeting a demon cultivator here, Things, thinking about himself, thinking about the inheritance that Luo Ming and Klein had encountered before, Jin Feng suddenly felt that it was not so strange to meet a demon cultivator here.

After all, he himself is very strange, it is a demon cultivator.

There are demon cultivators and immortal cultivators, so what if there is a demon cultivator?

Luo Ming's heart skipped a beat, couldn't it? Did you really meet a demon cultivator here? Instinctively, Luo Ming felt that this was not good, very, very bad.

"Spray fire." Luo Ming said.

Jin Feng was stunned for a moment, but soon understood Luo Ming's intention. As a member of the phoenix clan, flames can restrain all evil spirits in the world. If the person who appears here is really a demon cultivator, then the phoenix's flames It definitely has a very good restraint effect on demonic cultivators.

Sure enough, when the golden phoenix started to spit fire, the surrounding demonic energy felt as if it had encountered an extremely terrifying existence, and they began to retreat consciously.

Seeing this scene, Luo Ming immediately understood that maybe the demonic energy was controlled by someone. It seemed that he had really met a demonic cultivator, and that the demonic cultivator was hiding somewhere.

Luo Ming released his spiritual consciousness. However, where the flames of the golden phoenix were and there was no demonic energy, his spiritual consciousness could flow unimpeded. However, when his spiritual consciousness extended to the place where the demonic energy was, it would be blocked. When encountering obstacles, it feels like entering a muddy algae swamp, and it is not possible to let the consciousness reach anywhere as easily as in the past.

Luo Ming frowned and could only let Jinfeng go towards the gate. However, this underground space was too big. The most important thing was that after the demonic energy was overflowing just now, whether it was Luo Ming or Jinfeng, It's hard to tell the direction down here.

"Here, which way is the door?" Jin Feng asked quickly.

Luo Ming: "..." He also wanted to know this question, "Isn't your nose very good? Don't you have a good sense of direction?"

Jinfeng felt that he had been underestimated and was unhappy, but this was its owner, even if It was unhappy and had to hold it in. It could only say dullly: "Normally, there is no problem with the sense of direction, but there is so much demonic energy here. It feels like on the territory of the demon cultivator, no matter how good my sense of direction is, I I hate demonic energy. Demonic energy is my natural enemy, so it doesn't apply here."

Then this is really a problem.

Luo Ming almost wanted to sigh.

After that, Luo Ming could only rely on his own eyes to distinguish the buildings below. He recalled the way he came in before... and chose a direction, "It should be over there."

Fortunately, Luo Ming's luck was good. He didn't get the wrong direction, this was indeed the direction towards the gate.

However, the demon cultivator hiding in the dark obviously didn't want Luo Ming and Jinfeng to leave here, so even though the demonic energy was afraid of Jinfeng's flames, they still gathered towards Jinfeng and Luo Ming. Moreover, Luo Ming heard a faint rustling sound. Jinfeng also heard this sound, and Jinfeng was familiar with this breath.

"Bugs! Master, there are bugs here. They feel very similar to the bugs I have eaten."

The bugs Jinfeng had eaten were naturally the ones eaten in the emperor's bedroom.

Luo Ming frowned, "That's not great. According to what you said, the energy of those bugs is very powerful. Now I feel that there are more than just a few dozen bugs here."

Just after saying this, Jin Feng's side He shouted, "Ah, over there, there are really a lot of bugs over there."

Luo Ming followed the other person's gaze and looked over. Right in front, in front of where they were going, there were densely packed bugs. They are flying, and some are crawling on the ground. They are not big, but they are really densely packed and in groups.

"Eat and kill at the same time." Luo Ming quickly ordered.

Jinfeng responded loudly. Although there were many bugs here, it was not happy anymore. There were so many bugs, which reminded it of the two days when it was forced to absorb those special energies. At that time, it was forced to It's as painful as eating and vomiting. Now, seeing so many bugs, it feels the same as that. I always feel like I am being forced to eat a lot of energy again.

No! It doesn't want to go through what happened last time now.

Therefore, when Jinfeng rushed towards the insects, he did not want to eat them, but wanted to burn most of them first.

And it was also successful. After rushing over, its flames were aimed at the densely packed insects. Suddenly, those densely packed bugs all fell in batches. Apparently, they were all burned to death by the golden phoenix's flames.

However, there were too many of these bugs, and there was no spiritual energy around them to restore them. They were all demonic energy. Therefore, Jinfeng had no choice. After burning for a while, he felt that the power in his body was passing quickly, and he could only He rushed into the pile of insects, opened his mouth wide and sucked hard.

Many insects were sucked into Jinfeng's mouth, and then Jinfeng... was full.

Fortunately, those bugs are full of energy. Now that you are full, let's continue breathing fire. The golden phoenix began to breathe fire again.

Groups of poisonous insects died under the flames of Jinfeng. Luo Ming was not idle here either. Jinfeng worked so hard. As the master, after killing many poisonous insects, he began to look for the poisonous insects hiding in the dark. That demon cultivator.

Since these bugs are here and the demonic energy here is so strong, Luo Ming guesses that the demonic cultivator should be not far away. If the distance is too far, it will be difficult to control, right?

However, what is certain is that the spiritual power of that demon cultivator who can control so much condensed demonic energy and so many poisonous insects is probably on par with his own.

I don't know who has stronger mental power between that demon cultivator and myself.

When Luo Ming was thinking like this, his speed became faster. However, the demon cultivator hid very well. Even when Jinfeng and Luo Ming teamed up to almost wipe out all the poisonous insects, they could not find the demon cultivator. build.

This is a bit bad.

Luo Ming frowned.

And over there, the golden phoenix took turns eating and breathing fire to wipe out all the poisonous insects, so only the devilish energy was left here.

Although Jin Feng could use burning to deal with these demonic energies, it felt like there was a constant flow of demonic energy here, which made Jinfeng very irritated.

"Master, there is really a lot of demonic energy here. What should we do now? Those poisonous insects have been dealt with. Should we move on?"

"Well, let's get out first." Luo Ming said.

Not finding the demon cultivator, Luo Ming could only calm himself down, and then they continued moving forward.

This time, although they encountered some obstacles, they were all solved. Among them, the demon cultivator finally couldn't help but attack them once. However, even during the attack, the demon cultivator was hiding behind In the rich, dark demonic energy, and when the attack did not hit Luo Ming, the demonic cultivator quickly gave up.

Finally, Luo Ming and Jin Feng approached the door, and even Jin Feng recognized that this was where the door was.

"Master, we are at the door. Let's go out first."

Luo Ming had previously thought of letting Jinfeng go out first and inform Klein. However, this demon cultivator and this place gave him a very bad feeling. Luo Ming Don't want to stay either. Moreover, he had a vague sense of crisis. If he stayed alone, he would be in danger, so he agreed to Jin Feng's suggestion.

"Well, let's go out together."