Chapter 036 The stunned Watson

Watson's mental power was upgraded. He didn't even expect that his mental power would be upgraded again after he had just upgraded it!

Moreover, he could clearly feel that his spiritual upgrade this time was different from every previous promotion. It was as if his whole mind exploded, and after the explosion, it did not kill him, but expanded the original spiritual sea a lot. He estimated that it might have expanded three times as much as before. many.

However, such a sudden expansion made him unable to bear it all at once, and the surging mental power lost control. If he could not control most of the mental power, I am afraid that some items in the room would not have been lost by now. , when the spiritual warriors are in a spiritual riot, they really don't recognize their relatives.

Watson is obviously sane now, but some of his mental power is now out of his control.

"Master Luo... my mental power is out of control." Watson said with difficulty, with cold sweat on his face.

Luo Ming naturally discovered the other party's problem. It was easy to see that the mental power was out of control. However, from his point of view, Watson's mental power was not completely out of control. Look at the other party. He is still sane now and is still in control. Instinctively guiding those out-of-control mental powers.

Luo Ming touched his chin, but he was no longer in a hurry. Instead, he looked like he was studying, and even walked around Luo Ming.

"Your mental power has been upgraded." This is an affirmative sentence, not a question.

"Yes, I don't know what happened. It suddenly upgraded. Then, there is a part of the mental power that I can't control." Watson said quickly. At the same time, those uncontrollable mental powers continued to cause damage in the living room, but, When these mental powers approached Luo Ming, they seemed to encounter an invisible wall. They could not get close to him no matter what, and naturally they could not hurt Luo Ming.

Watson didn't realize it at first. It wasn't until his mental power wind blade went directly towards Luo Ming, but he couldn't get close at all. Then Watson realized that his mental power couldn't hurt Luo Ming at all. He felt a little uncomfortable. His eyes widened in disbelief.

"Master Luo..."

"It's interesting." Luo Ming murmured, and then released his mental power.

Then, a strange scene suddenly happened. It was seen that the part of the mental power that Watson could not control before, and was also raging in this room, seemed to be guided by something. They changed from violent to docile, and, Everyone concentrated around Luo Ming, looking like they were surrounding Luo Ming.

This kind of siege should be very dangerous, because it is other people's mental power, and it is tyrannical mental power. In the interstellar, no one would dare to let other people's mental power surround themselves, unless you trust the other party extremely.

And now... Watson himself understands that if this Luo Shao trusts him, then he definitely doesn't. Therefore, there is only one reason why the other party allows his mental power to surround him like this. The other party has absolute confidence and is confident that his mental power cannot hurt the other party!

In addition, he really had to be surprised, how could his uncontrollable and violent mental power behave like a harmless little sheep around Luo Ming? This, this...is there something wrong?

At this time, a scene that shocked Watson even more happened. Those obedient sheep-like mental powers were rubbed twice by Luo Ming, and then... they hit him directly!

Watson's pupils shrank slightly, and in the next moment, all the mental power had entered his body.

At this moment, Watson was already prepared for a mental riot, or that his whole body would feel very uncomfortable, or even get injured, etc... But, no, those consequences that he thought would occur did not appear. On the contrary, , when those mental powers entered his body, he felt...pleasure.

Yes, it is pleasure. It is an instinctive sense of pleasure brought about by returning something that belongs to you to your body.

Watson took a breath of air, so he has recovered?