Chapter 045 Huo An recovered

Huo An stayed, and he did not stay in vain these two days.

He originally thought that even if his mental power could be restored to its peak, it would be a relatively long process, and even it might not be possible to perfectly restore it to its peak, but he recovered!

He recovered in just two days. Huo An was in disbelief and his heart was beating rapidly. At the same time, of course he also knew what this meant. If others knew about this ability of Mr. Luo... I am afraid that the entire galaxy would go crazy!

Over the years, are there not many people who have lost their mental power levels due to various accidents? For those whose levels have dropped, how many can really recover? How many true geniuses have fallen on the road of growth, and Mr. Luo, this Mr. Luo...

So, at this moment, when he woke up and found that his mental power had returned to its peak, Huo An's heart was beating violently. .

At this time, the door on his side was opened, and Huo An, who heard the sound, immediately looked towards the door.

The people who entered were Luo Ming and the guard Watson.

"It's time for you to wake up. How are you? Have you recovered?" Luo Ming said, looking around Huo An's body.

Huo An jumped up from the bed and quickly got out of bed, "Yes, I have recovered. Thank you Master Luo. I am really grateful to Master Luo..."

Huo An was obviously a little excited and spoke quickly. Luo Ming raised his hand. , interrupted the other party, "You don't have to thank me so much. You are my patient. I have treated you well, and I also charge a fee, so you don't have to thank me."

"No, no, the fee should be paid." Huo An said hurriedly : "I still want to thank Mr. Luo. Without Mr. Luo, not to mention my mental strength has recovered, even my body will not be better."

Luo Ming waved his hand again indifferently, "Okay, there is no need to say too much thanks. He said, I will give you a check-up, and if there is no problem, you can leave after paying the fee."

Huo An knew Luo Ming's temper and his treatment habits, so he hurriedly extended his hand.

Luo Ming took the other person's pulse and nodded, "Well, it's no problem, you can go."

Then, it was about paying the remuneration. Huo An transferred a large amount of treatment fees to Luo Ming. , that series of zeros made Luo Ming dizzy.

Later, Huo An asked carefully: "Master Luo, well, there are some patients in my family who have lost their mental power level. I wonder if Master Luo is interested in taking over such patients? Of course, if Master Luo has no intention, I will not tell you." However, Mr. Luo, please rest assured that I will definitely not tell anyone about my recovery."

Klein glanced at Huo An, and he was not surprised at all that the other party would ask such a question.

Luo Ming was naturally not surprised. He said casually: "I won't take every patient. Also, don't be too happy. I can only restore the mental strength of some patients who are not seriously injured and have been dealt with. It doesn't mean that everyone can do it."

"This is natural, this is natural." Huo An said hurriedly, "It's great news for me that Mr. Luo is willing to take over."

"Well, I still have something to do, and you have a safe journey. ." After saying that, Luo Ming turned and left.

Klein could see Huo An breathing a huge sigh of relief. His eyes flickered slightly and he followed Luo Ming and left. He could foresee that the entire Huo family would benefit from Luo Ming, and their overall strength would probably double in the future.