Chapter 032 Mr. Luo is very powerful.

The data transmission was completed quickly. Luo Ming sat down and watched leisurely. This time, the Huo family's information was indeed much more detailed. Luo Ming did not so much read it as browse it. After browsing, Then he started to think deeply.

Watson said from the side: "Huo Minglang, the boss of the Huo family who came here this time, is the next generation heir of the Huo family. His authority in the Huo family is already very high, so the terms can be negotiated directly with him."

Luo Ming nodded, then shook his head: "Don't worry, it will take some time for Huo An's body to heal, and the conditions can be negotiated at the end."

However, with the help of the Huo family, Huo Lanxing wanted to subdue and change . If you become your own, I'm afraid it will speed up the process a lot.

The next day, Luo Mingcai met Huo Minglang.

The eldest brother of the Huo family was surprised when he saw Luo Ming's age. Although he had heard his second brother say before that this Young Master Luo was a young man, when they met up close, Huo Minglang was still worried about him. Young was shocked.

Such a young master of pharmacy? No, he's the master of pharmacy? Huo Mingliang was a bit confused. For such a young master and grandmaster... how talented should the opponent be? What a genius!

Then, Huo Minglang tentatively asked about Huo An's current condition. Of course, the biggest purpose was to ask Luo Ming if he could cure Huo An.

Luo Ming glanced at Huo Minglang indifferently, but did not give an accurate answer. Huo Minglang seemed to understand Luo Ming's attitude, and did not dare to ask any more questions, for fear of making Luo Ming unhappy and not treating his brother. benefit.

This time, when Luo Ming was treating Huo An, Huo Minglang was watching the whole process. He did not dare to make the slightest movement, even keeping his breathing to the lowest level, for fear of affecting Luo Ming's treatment.

After watching the whole process, Huo Minglang had more respect for Luo Ming. It was not that he had never seen other pharmacists' treatment, but he had never seen other pharmacists perform acupuncture. Huo Mingliang felt that this ancient treatment method was very high-end and had a very sacred feeling.

And Luo Ming, who did this, naturally gave Huo Minglang a sacred feeling.

"From today onwards, I will change the recipe for medicated bath. There will be some side effects. You can feel it yourself. Just as I said, just get over it." Luo Ming said as he started writing in his hand. Quick, the new recipe is completed.

Huo An didn't answer it because Huo Minglang had already taken it solemnly.

"Thank you, Mr. Luo. We will pay attention. I believe that my brother will be able to get through it."

Luo Ming nodded vaguely, and then let the two brothers leave, and the two returned to their own After entering the room, Huo Mingliang said seriously: "Second brother, I finally know why you said you can see hope in this young master Luo. After seeing the process of his treatment of you today, to be honest, if he If I can't heal you, I don't think anyone else will have this possibility."

Previously, when his second brother was injured, he had seen even the grandmaster treating him, but it didn't give him a very special feeling at that time. Unlike this time... after seeing this time, Huo Mingliang really has a lot more confidence.

Huo An smiled slightly, "Master Luo is very powerful."

Next door, Luo Ming, who was said to be very powerful, said to Watson: "Let's go, let's go out and purchase another batch of materials."

Watson paused, " What type of materials does Mr. Luo want to purchase?"

Luo Ming smiled half-heartedly: "Are you afraid that I am purchasing energy card materials?"

Watson was a little embarrassed and didn't know what to say for a moment.