Chapter 051 What should we do?

Pinch?

Luo Ming raised his eyebrows and smiled when he looked at his guard.

"Okay, do you know how to do this? Just squeeze it."

Klein said honestly: "It's not that I know how to do this. I haven't done this before... I just want to try it."

Have you never done this before? Luo Ming suddenly laughed again, "If Watson wants to try it, then let's try it. It doesn't matter even if his skills are not good. As the saying goes, practice makes perfect."

Practice makes perfect? Klein paused slightly. Did he want him to continue in the future?

Nodding, Klein approached Luo Ming and said, "Master Luo, let me give it a try. If you feel uncomfortable, please bear with me."

"No problem." Luo Ming smiled.

Klein's craftsmanship is indeed not very good. As a delicate and noble prince, he has never done any work of serving people since he was a child. Although it is just a simple pinch, it also requires strength and heat. Fortunately, Luo Ming is also strong. Now that his mental power is so strong, even if Klein pinches a little harder, he still feels No pain.

Therefore, after pinching it like this, the effect is actually acceptable. It's just because Klein has done too little research on the human body and doesn't know much about the joints of the human body, so this level of enjoyment must be compromised.

In order to make his experience better next time, Luo Ming pointed to several joints on his shoulders, "Here, Watson can try to increase the strength. These are the joints on the shoulders, which carry several large acupoints. ."

Luo Ming briefly talked about the acupuncture points again, "So if you increase the strength in these places, it will make people feel more comfortable. Your kneading and massage will also be more effective."

"Yes, I will try it now. Try it."

Just like when he first learned to make and process medicinal materials, although it is something that Klein has never touched before, as long as others teach him, he will get started quickly. In short, this is A learning type genius.

As Luo Ming said just now, he could already skillfully master the force needed to press down on the opponent's shoulder joint. After a few minutes of this, Luo Ming could already feel comfortable.

When the massage was over, Luo Ming had to sigh: "Watson, you have a strong learning ability. Such people are not afraid of losing their jobs. You see, even if you can't be a guard in the future, you can learn anything quickly." You don't have to worry about not being able to support yourself."

Klein: "..."

He is a dignified prince, but he really doesn't worry about not being able to support himself.

...

One of the rooms on the floor below Luo Ming and the others in the hotel.

Qisen and Uk both smiled bitterly. Uk patted the back of Qisen's hand: "Now we don't have to think about anything. You see, none of us were selected."

Luo Ming, who was several hundred people older, kicked out three Number 10, and they were two of the ones kicked out.

At that time, Qisen actually felt like the sky was falling. He didn't care about himself, but it had to be said that when he came here this time, he still had great expectations. He hoped that Uk could recover, but now...

is this really what they will do in their lives? Qisen was a little frustrated.

"The head of the family has all been cured." Qisen's voice was hoarse. "I have seen the remaining ones. Among them, the one with the longest age of injury was thirty years, but they were still kept. I don't know what Mr. Luo will choose." What is the standard? We have only been injured for ten years. Is it really difficult to treat?"

Uk was silent for a moment and said softly: "I don't know what Mr. Luo's selection criteria are, but I observed it. The remaining ones who were not selected were all seriously injured at the beginning. In comparison, we were indeed more seriously injured than those who were selected. We also lost more levels. You see, we are the most injured At our peak, our level was 2S+, but now, our level has dropped to D level. In ten years, we have indeed dropped the most levels, and I guess there may be a big reason for this."

Qi. Sen thought about it and found that it was indeed the case. Those who were not selected did indeed drop much more levels than those who were selected. In short, the injuries of those who were not selected were much more serious than those of those who were selected.

This also made Qisen more aware of the ability of Mr. Luo, because when the other party was selecting people, they just used their mental power to scan them one by one. However, just like this, the other party injured them. The heavier ones were all picked out. This shows how strong the mental power of Mr. Luo is.

Qisen had a feeling that if Mr. Luo couldn't heal him and Wu Ke, there would be no one in the entire galaxy who could heal them, and they would definitely follow in the footsteps of those predecessors. Over the years, there have actually been more injuries in the entire family, but those who couldn't hold on, or whose energy self-destructed, were no longer there.

Just like them, now they are just continuing to lose levels, but when their levels drop to the lowest level, they will not be able to control the spiritual energy in their bodies, and their spiritual sea will be in a serious condition. They don't know exactly what will happen, because there are many complications and everyone's situation is different, but without exception, the final result is death.

In other words, to a certain extent, the two of them are actually on the verge of death.

It is precisely because of this that Qisen hopes that Uk can receive treatment no matter what.

There was silence in the room for a while. Finally, Qisen took a deep breath and stood up quickly.

"Uk, I can feel that this is our last chance. Since we are free, I have an idea."

The two are partners and have been together for many years. Uk only took one look at Qisen and understood what the other person was thinking . What, he said slowly: "Do you want to stay after the master and the others leave?"

"If we are destined to die, then it doesn't matter where we die. Now that we are free, I want to spend this last moment. Let's give it a try in a while. If that Mr. Luo really can't heal us, or doesn't want to heal us, then in the last period of time, I want to walk with you and travel throughout the interstellar world."

Uk's eyes He softened a lot, looked at Qisen's serious look, and nodded, "Okay, I always support your decision. As you said, if our lives are destined to come to an end, then it is better to be there at the end. You can do whatever you want for a period of time."

Qisen heard this and hugged Uk, "I'm sorry, after being with me, it seems that I always drag you down."

Especially when the two of them were injured, Uk It was because he was trying to save himself that he was so seriously injured. It was because he was useless and failed to take care of his partner.

Uk patted Qisen on the head, "You are an old man, what nonsense are you talking about?"

Qisen took a deep breath, "You rest in the room for a while, I will go to the head of the family to talk about this matter."

"Okay." Uk nodded. They were lucky to meet a good master. He didn't think the master would make things difficult for them. Naturally, there was no need for him to follow him.

...

Five days later, Rong Han's body fully recovered, including his mental strength, which also returned to its peak. Needless to say, he was overjoyed. Kane was also overjoyed, saying he was going to hold a grand banquet, and Luo Ming naturally became the main invitee of the Shrina family.

However, Luo Ming was not interested in the banquet, so he handed the post to Miao Heng, "You and your father can go."

Two days ago, Gen, the head of the Gillian family, came here, and naturally he wanted to follow Regarding the cooperation between the Shrina family, Miao Heng was still young after all, and his experience in handling this matter was definitely not as good as that of Genn.

And Gen came here with Scorpion. After Luo Ming left the Junk Star, the Junk Star has been developing. Although Luo Ming is not on the garbage planet, Scar and Scorpion dare not slack off at all. Now, the infrastructure project of the garbage star has undergone earth-shaking changes since Luo Ming left.

Through the Gillian family, all the operations of the garbage star are on track. Scorpion is the representative of the garbage star this time. She naturally knows what her mission here is. It can be said that she attaches great importance to the cooperation with Qin Ancheng. of. Whether they can capture the Shrina family, and then Qin'an City, making Qin'an City the second city to control after Feihuo City, and thus control the entire Fire Orchid Star, is a very important link.

After Scorpion arrived, Luo Ming met her and listened to her report about the Junk Star, including a report on the growth of the medicinal materials Luo Ming planted on the Junk Star, including a video of the growth of the medicinal materials. Then there was the cooperation plan against the Shrina family. Of course, it was not just cooperation, but to be precise, it was control.

After hearing this, Luo Ming just let Xie Zi go and do it. Anyway, what he cared about was only the result. As for the process, he actually didn't care. As a good boss, Luo Ming felt that he did not need to care too much about his subordinates and should let them develop on their own.

And Genn also reported the situation of the Gillian family and the entire Flying Fire City. Regarding these, Luo Ming just listened. He would hardly give his own opinions. At most, he would only make a decision for Genn. As long as the other party completes the goal of the stage, he won't have too much control over the process.

After the two people left, Luo Ming was about to talk to Klein when Miao Heng came to report that someone from the Dehuo family came to the door. It was the chief steward of the Dehuo family who came and brought generous gifts.

Luo Ming suddenly raised his eyebrows, "Dehuo Family."

Klein said: "It must be because of the two injured young masters in the family. They already know about Rong Han's recovery, and they must also know who did it. , based on my understanding of the Dehuo family, what they want to do most is to attack directly. However, because the Huo family is here, they naturally cannot do this, so they prepared a generous gift."

I have to say, Ke Ryan knew the Dehuo family quite well. What the Dehuo family wanted most was to capture Luo Ming and let him treat the two young masters in the family. If Luo Ming was not treated, they would skin and remove Luo Ming.

Before, the Dehuo family didn't take Luo Ming seriously, so even if they found out that Rong Han was receiving treatment here, they still maintained a wait-and-see attitude. Until they had a premonition that the situation was getting worse, they wanted to take action but lost the opportunity.

After finding out who was coming from the Huo family and knowing the current relationship between Luo Ming and the Huo family, how could the Dehuo family still dare to take action? Now, I can only hold my breath and let the housekeeper come to the door with generous gifts.

"What does Watson think of us?" Luo Ming asked with a smile.