Chapter 122 We are all looking forward to it

Indeed, no, Klein did not use the strength-enhancing potion after he came to power. Not only the people from the Qin family were watching, but everyone was watching. In fact, many people already knew about the existence of that potion. However, Klein did not use.

The man in the fusion stage felt that he seemed to be underestimated. He glanced at Klein indifferently, but what he was thinking in his heart was not that indifferent. For example, this man was still afraid in his heart that he had been able to reach this point. They are no longer stupid. This person has not improved his strength. This is probably because the other party does not feel the need to take potions!

And without strong self-confidence, would you feel that you don't need to take medicine? Therefore, this person in the Fusion stage was not as indifferent as he showed on the surface, and subsequent facts proved that this was indeed the case. Although Klein did not take the medicine, his current strength, although not in the Fusion stage, was already comparable to Fit! Moreover, don't forget that Klein can also absorb and use both demonic energy and spiritual energy!

Although Klein is currently using spiritual power, he can find the right opportunity to get a little devilish energy, or even just a trace of it, like poison or dark energy. In this way, it can naturally affect the strength of the person fighting against him. Maybe at the beginning It's not obvious, but as time goes by, it becomes obvious.

Therefore, this combined stage, which Huanzhou side thought could take down the deputy sect leader of Xuzhou side in one fell swoop, was actually defeated like this.

Suddenly, the audience was as silent as a chicken.

It is not uncommon for gods to defeat combined bodies in the world of cultivation. It is even a bit common. However, each of them is a proud son of heaven with great reputation. These people from Xuzhou Ming'en Sect could not be said to be famous before, right? , I should have never heard of them, but now...

Probably, Huanzhou's luck is really not very good today, or maybe the Ming En Sect is really strong. In short, in the next individual competition, everyone will In the battle, among ten people, they only won one battle.

That's right, they only won one game, and this one made the people in Huanzhou even more frustrated, because it was a peak Nascent Soul from the Ming'en Sect in the late stage of the Transformation of Gods, so it didn't matter, it was still exciting. The peak Nascent Soul turned into a god on the spot!

Many of the monks present had basically experienced the lightning catastrophe of transforming into a god, but even so, many people still had very complicated emotions when they saw the thunder catastrophe of transforming into a god from the Ming'en Sect.

This God-Transformation Thunder Tribulation was really much more powerful than what they had experienced before!

Therefore, the fact that these people have reached this point is really not just a matter of luck.

In fact, the word "powerful" seems to be imprinted in the bones of those people, and every one of them is determined to win. In these ten battles, another fusion of Huanzhou lost to Luo Ming. It can be said that the rest of the people, those of the Ming En Sect, did not win easily. However, the people of the Ming En Sect have the kind of determination to win. With determination, no matter how hard it is, no matter how seriously injured you are, they can wear you down until you lose.

Before this, who could have imagined that the match between Huanzhou and Xuzhou would have such an outcome?

Everyone knows that compared to the team competition, Xuzhou's individual competition is actually relatively weak. However, under such circumstances, Xuzhou actually won nine games. Who could have imagined this?

If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, no one would believe it.

As expected, there was no suspense in the subsequent team competition. With the leadership of Luo Ming and Klein, their joint attack tactics would make even Huanzhou kneel down. In the end, at Huanzhou's home court, they almost had their heads shaved. !

After the game, everyone in Ming En Sect was very happy, not only because they won the game, but also because... they won the gambling game!

The odds were not low, so everyone in Ming'en Sect was very happy to win. After winning, they went shopping around Huanzhou. When they were in the interstellar world, these guys had never worried about money. Now, they I found that money is really a good thing, because many cultivation resources are indispensable for money. Even if you want to refine weapons or do other things, you have to buy materials, right? Even if you don't ask the master to take action and you plan to do it yourself, you will still need a lot of materials to do it!

Therefore, money is really the most important thing that cannot be lacking!

Therefore, everyone in the Ming En Sect decided to bet on themselves to win every game in the future, and then they must win!

As a result, Luo Ming and Klein discovered that everyone in the sect was more enthusiastic about the competition.

When asked why, Luo Ming was speechless, but of course he would not dampen the enthusiasm of these people. It was also a good thing to think about making more money. If they all relied on the sect, the sect would also spend a lot of money, wouldn't it?

The next location is Lianzhou.

After participating in the competition, there are fewer and fewer teams left. On the way to Lianzhou, two members of the Phoenix clan came to find them. It was the elders they had complained about running too fast.

The elder was very excited when he saw Jinfeng. The two younger ones couldn't see the difference between Jinfeng and them, but how could the elder not see it?

Jinfeng also finally figured out what happened to the curse in his inherited memory. This curse was aimed at Jinfeng's bloodline family.

Although Jinfeng is a phoenix, it can be said that he has always been the Ice King among the Phoenix clan.

However, Ice Emperors are too rare, especially after being cursed so many years ago. Even if there are Ice Emperors left in the world today, they can only live in the Ice Valley. That place is now Phoenix. Can't go. Therefore, the current head of the Phoenix clan is a fire clan, a phoenix with the fire attribute.

Jinfeng doesn't know if his real clan members are still there, but he plans to look for them, but he will wait until the competition is over.

And Luo Ming promised to go with it, which made Jinfeng very happy.

Huohuang is not sure whether there are still ice phoenixes in the current Ice Valley, let alone elders. The Phoenix clan is different from some large human families. Huohuang and the others have been looking forward to it for tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of years. In the previous glory, if those ice phoenixes in the ice valley could come out, they would be happy. Therefore, they thought that if the golden phoenix could really enter the ice valley and bring out the ice phoenixes inside, then That's a good thing!

The current leader of the Fire Phoenix Clan is very willing to step down and let the Ice Phoenix Clan lead the entire Phoenix Clan to glory!

Luo Ming and Klein couldn't help but twitch their mouths when they saw the elder's excited expression. They had never heard of someone who didn't want to be an "emperor" so much. They were still waiting for others to oust them from their positions... Luo Ming and others What's there to say? There is nothing else to say except admiration for the current Phoenix clan.

The elder left Jin Feng a detailed map to the Phoenix Clan. There is a Soul Sense in it. Others may be able to use the map, but the Soul Sense can only be used by the Phoenix Clan... It can be seen from this. The Phoenix clan is not really stupid.

Even though Luo Ming is the master of Jinfeng, as a human being, Luo Ming will still be on guard. Luo Ming doesn't think there is any problem. If it were them, they would definitely do the same.

Even if these phoenixes are smarter, there are still benefits. With the golden phoenix around, they can cooperate when they really need cooperation. It's better to cooperate with smart people than with stupid people, right?

The elder took the two cubs away. The two brothers hugged Jinfeng and cried bitterly before leaving. They looked as if they were about to be sent to the execution ground. Jinfeng was speechless as he watched. The elder probably felt embarrassed, so he quickly took the cub away, leaving behind two tail feathers of the Phoenix clan. This can be regarded as a token of the Phoenix clan. As long as you have these tail feathers, you can get two of the Phoenix clan's best wishes. help.

Moreover, the entire Phoenix clan will admit it.

Tail feathers are also divided into levels. There are many phoenixes. The tail feathers of ordinary phoenixes are in the hands of humans. Only those below the elder level among the phoenix clan can be invited to take action.

However, the golden phoenix tail feather is the highest level, and the elders and even the clan leader will take action if necessary! At this time, what Luo Ming and Klein were holding were golden tail feathers. Elders and clan leaders would take action on this kind of tail feathers, as long as Luo Ming and Klein made requests.

However, the tail feathers that others may consider to be a great glory, seem to be quite ordinary to Luo Ming and Klein, so they just put them away casually. Before, when the elder left, Luo Mingmei thought that firstly, he could maintain a good relationship, and secondly... he could expand the business circle of the demon cultivator, so he sent some potions there.

There were many types of potions, all suitable for demon cultivators, and some were modified with divine water. Anyway, according to what Xiaodong and Jinfeng said, they were really effective. However, the elder did not act on the spot. Taking it was just an expression of gratitude. Luo Ming guessed that maybe the other party didn't really believe it, or they thought it was useless or didn't like it, so they just accepted it politely. But as long as they took it, they would definitely be able to feel the potion. The good thing is that you don't have to worry about not contacting me when the time comes.

Except for the elders from the Phoenix clan who were found, they did not encounter any other robbers. The elders of the Qin family who were in the tribulation stage and the two integration stages followed the Ming'en Sect to Lianzhou, and nothing happened. , which made them, who were a little bored, look forward to it.

Not to mention they are looking forward to it, even the Ming En Sect is also looking forward to it. Before Huanzhou, they could take those looting practitioners and counter-robbery them. In this regard, they have obtained many rare resources, which can be used to strengthen themselves. , now suddenly there are no more soldiers, and there are no soldiers to train for yourself, so you have to train your own soldiers... Isn't this a pity? Therefore, not only the people on the Qin family are looking forward to it, but everyone on the Ming'en Sect is also looking forward to it.