Chapter 120 The Ming En Sect became famous.

Luo Ming and Klein's journey was indeed not smooth. When they were heading to Huanzhou, during the journey, they began to encounter robbers.

This was not beyond the expectations of Luo Ming, Klein and others, nor was it beyond the expectations of Mr. Qin and others. However, Luo Ming and Klein's handling methods were beyond the expectations of Mr. Qin and others.

The first wave of robbers Luo Ming and the others encountered included two powerful men in the integration stage and three monks at the peak of god transformation.

These five people can be said to be quite famous in the world of cultivation.

These five people have been big thieves since they first became famous. They are not just thieves, but they also specialize in robbery.

These five people were together from the very beginning. Later, as they stole more and more things and robbed more and more things, their reputations grew and their skills became stronger and stronger. , just thirty years ago, the original five-person team of two incarnations and three Nascent Souls became two combined bodies and three incarnations.

As their strength becomes stronger and stronger, these people naturally make more people frightened by the news. However, their ability to save lives and escape are not generally strong. Therefore, many families that were robbed by them sent out their strong men to encircle and suppress them, but they all ended in failure.

It is said that there was also a situation where a powerful person who had transcended the tribulation period led a team to encircle and suppress them, but in the end, they still failed.

After this incident, this five-person team became even more famous, leaving many families helpless.

When these five people appeared, Mr. Qin and the two hidden powerful men in the integration stage thought that Ming En Sect would definitely let them take action. Under normal circumstances, this would be the case. But he didn't expect that Luo Ming and Klein's team didn't ask for help.

Instead, he greeted him.

That's right, just greeted him. Even though he had already passed through the tribulation period, Mr. Qin, who thought he had seen many, many things, couldn't help but be stunned.

The two powerful men in the combined stage of the Qin family were surprised: "What are they doing? There are two of those five people in the combined stage. Do they still want to deal with it on their own?"

"Yeah, it's really bad. It's strange, even if we are not allowed to take action, on the surface, our Qin family has a fusion period to protect them, so Lao Yu is not allowed to take action."

This is what Mr. Qin finds strange, and the next development, Almost everyone, including Mr. Qin, was stunned.

Except for the two sect masters, everyone in the Ming'en Sect besieged the three transformed gods.

The Ming En Sect has quite a few transformation gods, and they also know how to combine attacks. Therefore, so many people united to surround the three transformed gods. No matter how powerful the three transformed gods were, they couldn't please them.

But this strategy...if the team is also led by two Avatars, this is no problem.

However, the team was led by two combined periods.

Now, those two in the combined stage are fighting against two transformed gods. The two masters of Ming'en Sect have great potential and seem to be very powerful people. However, they are only transformed gods after all!

Mr. Qin's eyes were all on Luo Ming and Klein, waiting for rescue at any time.

Then they all froze again.