Chapter 034 Mental Power Explosion

"Brother, the news about the pharmacist came from the mouth of that pharmacist's subordinates." Kane replied immediately.

As for the pharmacist's subordinates they were talking about, they were naturally referring to Miao Heng.

Although the plan proposed by Miao Heng was scrapped at the beginning, when Luo Ming was in retreat, Miao Heng still spread the word that the other party was a pharmacist. Anyway, it is not difficult for interested people to know. . Even though Luo Ming, the pharmacist, only treated one patient, Huo An.

"Really?" Rong Han thought thoughtfully.

Kane looked at his elder brother's expression and asked cautiously, "Brother, do you think there's something wrong with this?"

"Don't you think there's anything wrong with this?" Rong Han asked.

Kane was speechless when he heard this. Did he think there was something wrong? Um... there should be something wrong, but he actually ignored it before. Kane was a little annoyed: "Brother, did they deliberately release the pharmacist's information?"

Rong Han smiled slightly, " It should be."

Kane's expression became a little serious, "Brother, if they deliberately released the news, is there anything fishy in it?"

Rong Han shook his head: "That's not what you meant, their pharmacist's The identity issue should not be false, at most it means that they also intend to open the market in Qin'an City."

Kane was stunned.

"I was thinking that even without the second young master of the Huo family, this pharmacist would have made his name in Qin'an City. It's just that the appearance of the young master of the Huo family made him known to us earlier." In

fact, Rong Han has a feeling I feel that if it weren't for the young master of the Huo family, I might have been the pharmacist's target. This was Rong Han's intuition, but Rong Han didn't say it, and it would be useless to tell his brother. Moreover, it was just a guess.

"Brother, as long as the pharmacist has his own skills, no matter what his purpose is, as long as he can cure your disease, that's all. Brother, let's go to that hotel too." This is Kai The purpose of En coming here, he said while looking at his elder brother eagerly.

Rong Han nodded cheerfully after hearing this, "What you are saying is, no matter whether the master pharmacist intends to become famous in Qin'an City or not, as long as he has real skills, it will always be good for us. Tomorrow we will go to Salo Hotel "Okay."

Kane was overjoyed when he heard this, "Okay, big brother is going? Well, let's go together tomorrow morning!"

...

The next day, when Luo Ming was tempering his mental power, suddenly, his eyebrows frowned slightly. After a jump, a huge mental force blew through this space like a tornado. It was not his room, but...

Luo Ming opened his eyes and immediately opened the door and went out.

In the living room, a "tornado" was indeed forming, and wherever the wind went, countless items were cut to pieces, and some were even broken into powder.

And the person who caused all this was naturally Watson.

Outside the door, Miao Heng and others seemed to have sensed something happened in the room, and were knocking on the door.

Luo Ming glanced in the direction of the door, and his voice came out through his mental power, "Wait outside the door. You are not allowed to enter without my permission."

So, Miao Heng, who was about to rush in, stopped abruptly. own actions.

At this time, Huo Minglang and his guards had already rushed over. Huo An was also coming, but with such strong and obvious mental fluctuations here, how could Huo Minglang feel comfortable letting him come over, so when he went out, he He stopped him and asked Huo San to look at him and not let him come over.

Although Huo Minglang had felt strong mental fluctuations just two rooms away, his expression still changed when he actually came to Luo Ming's door, because the mental fluctuations were probably stronger than What he felt was more obvious and more intense!

Even the door in front of me is crumbling... The people inside must be so mentally strong!