Chapter 021 Are you brave?

After carefully observing the first Luo Lei crystal, Luo Ming naturally looked at the subsequent ones very carefully. Then, he was somewhat pleased to find that any mutant Luo Lei crystal that gave him a special feeling Thunder crystal, if you look carefully, you can see the faint red lines.

This means that he has a way to identify the Luo Lei crystal he wants, and there is no need for him to buy it himself!

After finding common ground, Luo Ming held a mutated Luo Lei crystal and closed his eyes. After he closed his eyes, a warm breath passed from the Luo Lei crystal in his hand to his body. At the same time, Luo Ming could also feel that his sea of ​​mental power and consciousness was also changing very slowly. The changes...

Unknowingly, one night passed by just like that, and Luo Ming didn't feel even a trace of fatigue. On the contrary, he felt refreshed and refreshed like never before.

However, although the person felt happy, all four mutated Luo Lei crystal stones turned into powder!

Well, it all turned to powder!

Looking at the pile of extra powder around him, Luo Ming's mouth twitched slightly. He still had to find someone to clean it. He didn't know what the people who came to clean it would think when they saw so much powder!

After taking a shower and changing clothes, I opened the door and saw Watson in the living room.

"Master Luo."

Luo Ming nodded, "There is some garbage in the room. Watson, please take care of it yourself."

Watson was stunned for a moment, and then nodded immediately. When he walked into the room and saw the pile of powder He immediately narrowed his eyes.

powder? How could it be powder? Watson immediately thought of the Luo Lei spar. After all, the other party was only so different when he bought the Luo Lei spar yesterday.

However, Luo Lei Crystal is such a hard thing that even if you find a special cutting machine, it will take a lot of effort to cut it. Not to mention, Mr. Luo does not have the tools to cut materials at all, so those Luo Lei Crystals How did the stone turn into powder?

While wondering in his heart, Watson neatly picked up the powders, but he still left some after processing. He wanted to see how the Luo Lei spar turned into powder and see if he could study it.

After breakfast, Luo Ming took Watson out, this time without Miu Heng.

After buying another Luo Lei spar, Luo Ming took Watson to a private room in a restaurant.

"I need this kind of Luo Lei spar. Watson, I will teach you how to identify it, and then I will leave the purchase of Luo Lei spar to you."

So, is that pile of powder really Luo Lei spar?

"Yes, Mr. Luo." Watson responded seriously.

First, he was taught the identification method, and then, Luo Ming suddenly took Watson's hand.

His action made Watson stunned. At this moment, there was a slight numb feeling in the palm of his hand.

Luo Ming didn't think much, just asked the other person to open his palm, and then meaningfully placed the mutated Luo Lei crystal stone in the other person's palm.

"Feel carefully, how do you feel about this Luo Lei spar?"

Watson slowly grasped the Luo Lei spar with his palm, feeling it carefully as Luo Ming said, but for a long time Finally, he shook his head slightly and said, "Master Luo, I don't have any special feeling."

Luo Ming raised his eyebrows, "Not at all?"

Watson pursed his lips and shook his head: "Really not at all?" ."

But he already knew that this mutated Luo Lei crystal must be extremely special, and it might have great benefits, but he didn't know what these benefits were.

"Okay then." Luo Ming nodded and took back the Luo Lei spar, "Look for more of these Luo Lei spar, Watson, I promise you, as long as you do your job well, I will tell you in the future. What is the value of this crystal stone, and will also tell you how to use this crystal stone."

Is this to really recruit him?

Watson looked at Luo Ming and nodded lightly, "Yes, Mr. Luo, I understand." After

eating something, Luo Ming got up and left the box. Watson naturally fulfilled his duty as a guard and followed him cautiously, and looked at him Scan all directions.

From the corner not far ahead, the sound of a wheelchair scraping against the ground came. Luo Ming glanced over there and saw a person pushing a wheelchair coming out from there. The face of the young man in the wheelchair was as sharp as a knife, especially his eyes... even just looking at them felt like they were being cut by a knife.

However, this was just someone else, and it was impossible for Luo Ming's powerful mental power to be affected, so not only was he not frightened, he didn't even look away immediately. Instead, he glanced at the man in the wheelchair.

The man seemed a little surprised that someone would look at him one more time after meeting his gaze, so he looked directly in Luo Ming's direction.

Then, he saw Luo Ming's eyes glance directly at his legs.

Man: "..."

Ever since his accident, no one dared to look at his legs so blatantly!

So, he should praise this man's boldness?

Unexpectedly, the more daring one was yet to come. The man listened to Luo Ming and said: "It's been half a year since my legs were broken. Recently, I have no feeling in my right hand, right? In another month, it will be my left hand. Until you My entire upper body has no feeling, is it fun?"

After saying this, the expressions of the man in the wheelchair and the person pushing him changed.