Chapter 042: Crazy attempt

The cupping pot looks transparent, but of course it is not really transparent.

With Watson's mental strength alone, he could feel the chill when he touched the edge of the cup just now, which is enough to show how extraordinary the cup was.

Therefore, when Luo Ming actually used it, Watson naturally took it very seriously.

At this time, except for a pair of underwear, Rong Han had no extra items on his body. He was lying on the treatment bed with several silver needles inserted into his body. Kane went back, and what was left here was a waiter who followed Rong Han all year round and took care of him. The waiter kept wiping Rong Han's sweat with a handkerchief to prevent his sweat from flowing into his eyes.

Such a lot of sweat shows that Rong Han is not relaxed now, and the other party's face looks much paler than in the past few days.

Luo Ming didn't just throw paper fire into the cupping pot. Besides the fire, the most important thing was his mental power. His mental power was attached to the flame. When all six cupping jars were ready, Luo Ming first pulled out the silver needles on Rong Han's body, and then drove the cupping jars into the opponent's chest with extremely fast gestures. back.

For a moment, when the cup was pressed against Rong Han's back, Watson could almost smell the flames burning flesh. But he knew that this was probably his imagination, but there was indeed a sound when the cupping jars were pressed against Rong Han's back.

Rong Han's waiter looked at him almost dumbfounded. His face was perhaps a little paler than his master's, which showed that Luo Ming's hand just now had frightened him a lot.

If this waiter hadn't also received professional training, Luo Ming's hand might have scared him into screaming.

Then, the waiter hurriedly looked at Rong Han's face and found that his eyebrows were almost connected due to pain. The waiter's heart ached when he saw it. Their eldest young master had really suffered a serious crime!

The six cupping jars started to vibrate faintly at this moment, as if they would tip over at any time. Watson couldn't help but feel a little nervous as he watched.

He had really never heard of this cupping therapy, and he was a little worried that something might go wrong.

Fortunately, there was definitely no trouble in the end. Although the cupping jars were shaking, they did not topple over.

In this way, after a full quarter of an hour, Luo Ming pulled up the jars one by one. The fire inside had been extinguished, and only a dark patch could be seen. But the smell was terrible, and Watson had a keen sense of smell. When he got close to the mouth of the cupping jar, he felt that the smell was so pungent that he couldn't bear it.

Those cupping jars were put into special containers. Luo Ming glanced at Watson and said, "Ask Miao Heng to come and take them away and clean them."

Watson was silent for a second and nodded, not intending to take over this job.

Miao Heng's face wrinkled up when he smelled this smell, and he almost vomited.

Watson looked at the other party's reaction and was satisfied. It wasn't just that he was being pretentious. It seemed that the smell was really unpleasant.

In fact, not to mention Watson and Miao Heng, even Rong Han and Rong Han's waiter almost vomited. On the contrary, Luo Ming seemed to be used to it, and his reaction was the lightest among everyone.

"Go back and take a hot bath. You'll be ready within half an hour." Luo Ming said to Rong Han.

Rong Han nodded immediately and thanked him in a weak voice: "Thank you, Mr. Luo."