Chapter 049 One after another advanced

Rong Han? Luo Ming understood who these sneaky people were.

In Qin'an City, the Shrina family where Rong Han belongs and the Dehuo family, another large family, can be said to be hostile, and Rong Han's injury was caused by this family.

Now you know Rong Han is here?

Luo Ming ignored these people. This was a matter of the Shrina family and had nothing to do with him. Rong Han's current condition can be said to be very good. He will recover sooner or later. If he suffers a loss, he still can't get rid of De Huo. If the family takes over, there is no need for such people to cooperate!

However, to capture Fire Orchid Star, he will definitely need allies. Well, it depends on whether Rong Han and his family are qualified to become his allies.

With these thoughts in his mind, Luo Ming had returned to the room where he was staying. He needed to prepare medicine.

There are a lot of medicinal materials on hand, and the types are also very complete. Whether it is the Huo family or the Shrina family, they have found a lot of medicinal materials. Luo Ming naturally asked for a lot of what he needed in the list given to them. The two families are very cooperative, so Luo Ming is really not short of medicine now.

Compared to when I was on the junk planet and had to do pathetic farming, my life now is really heaven.

Within an hour, Luo Ming prepared all the medicines that Klein's people needed. Not only those who need mental strength recovery potions, but also other potions that can be used on those people.

There were too many medicines and they were precious, so Luo Ming took a trip himself.

When Klein saw Luo Ming approaching, he immediately greeted him, and Luo Ming directly gave him a space button.

"The potions are all inside. Each person takes two blue potions, divided into two days. The green potion is the nutritional supplement I prepared. Well, it can be regarded as nourishing their mental strength. One pill for each person, front After taking the two medicines, drink them."

"Okay." Klein wrote down, "Master Luo, I'll go back with you."

"Huh? Although they can take the medicine right away, they still need to be watched. You go. Open?" Luo Ming raised his eyebrows.

Klein smiled slightly and said, "It's okay, someone is watching."

Then, two unshaven middle-aged men came over. These two middle-aged men looked like ordinary people, but Luo Ming could feel it. , these two people have very strong mental power, and they have even reached 2S!

"These two are also your subordinates?" Luo Ming glanced at Klein meaningfully.

He really has a lot of guards, and each one seems to be stronger than the last. Tsk tsk... If he hadn't hidden some trump cards, he really wouldn't know who is the master and who is the guard!

"Yes, they are the instructors of these people." Klein said directly, and then introduced: "This is Thun, and this is Xilin. If Luo Shao has any use for them, just give them direct orders."

Thun and Upon hearing this, Xilin immediately bowed to Luo Ming.

Luo Ming waved his hand and looked at Klein again, "Can they absorb the Luo Lei spar?"

"There was no plan to let them absorb it before. Their identities... are a bit special and they cannot stay here for a long time. I I'm worried that they will be exposed after absorbing the Luo Lei spar and returning to the public eye."