Chapter 096 I don't care anymore.

Although I know that leaving such a demonic cultivator here without solving it is definitely not a good thing, but if you want to solve this demonic cultivator, you must have the strength to destroy the opponent. Luo Ming has now figured out that this is probably the base camp of the demon cultivator, which is why the other party can get so much demonic energy here. Especially, he still doesn't know what is going on with the demonic energy. Under such circumstances , if you are not sure of absolutely destroying that demon cultivator, staying here at this time is definitely a very dangerous thing. He and Jinfeng had not been able to find out where the demonic cultivator was when they joined forces before. If Jinfeng left again, then it would be here alone. Luo Ming was sure that this would not be a good choice. He did not want to do it. What kind of savior? It's true that such a demon cultivator is very dangerous, but he doesn't think this can really allow him to take risks.

This was different from the dangers he had encountered before. This demon cultivator gave him the greatest sense of danger. Moreover, Luo Ming felt a sense of death threat.

Therefore, he was going to leave with Jinfeng. However, when the two of them actually came to the gate and were about to go out together, they suddenly discovered that there was a layer of knots at the gate. boundary.

Luo Ming finally understood why he could not contact Klein before. I am afraid that in addition to the influence of high technology, someone has also set up a barrier here. In this barrier, as long as the barrier is not broken, it will be natural. , they will be restricted inside.

"It's a barrier!" Jinfeng shouted, "Master, what should I do now?"

"What should I do..." Luo Ming pursed her lips tightly. What else can she do now? Luo Ming himself has no idea how to break it. The only way to form a barrier is to break it forcefully. If you want to find the formation inside the barrier, and then find the weakness of the formation... this is really too difficult for Luo Ming.

First of all, although I have obtained some inherited memories, they are only related to the cultivation techniques. Even if there is a little bit about formations, formations really require a master. If I just rely on you If you understand it yourself and no one else leads you, your achievements will not be great.

Luo Ming now has some research on formations. If that research is compared with other ordinary people, then Luo Ming must be able to defeat those people for several streets. However, if it is compared with the demon who set up this barrier, In comparison with Xiu... It's not that Luo Ming looked down on himself, but he was probably not as good as the other person.

So, now, there is only one way left.

"Jinfeng, this is the door. Use the strongest power, flame, in short, everything you can use, choose a point, and we will force it open. I will help you."

"Okay." Jinfeng agreed quickly. , and then began to brew and exert force.

When the opponent's attack fell, Luo Ming did as he said and began to exert force quickly.

When the two people's combined strength landed on that point, they could feel that the barrier did shake a bit, but it still didn't break. At this time, the demon cultivator finally appeared. He held a demon sword in his hand and slashed towards Luo Ming with his sword.

Luo Ming had been waiting for a long time, knowing that the demon cultivator hiding in the dark would never let go of such a good opportunity, so he quickly met him. At this time, Luo Ming did not want to hold anything back. The spiritual power swept out and attacked the demon cultivator directly.

Jinfeng, on the other hand, continues to work hard to break the barrier. It chooses the same point, and every time it uses the strongest attack, it doesn't care how much it consumes.

Luo Ming's output is even more life-threatening, the kind of output method that is like a lunatic who doesn't care whether he will be injured at all.

The demon cultivator didn't expect Luo Ming to be so cruel, so he was a little passive in the fight.

Finally, Jin Feng shouted, "Success, master, there is a crack, let's get out quickly."

Luo Ming also wanted to get out, but even if he fought desperately, the demon cultivator could not bear it. It can be seen from this that the strength of the demon cultivator is probably higher than his own, and maybe not much stronger, but it is a fact that the other party has resisted all the attacks.

Therefore, it is impossible to leave together now.

So, Luo Ming said quickly: "You go first, the planet will be blown up, let Klein arrange for everyone to evacuate, don't let him come here."

Jin Feng felt that he could not leave his master behind, and if his master died, , it will die too.

"Master, give me your communication. I'll send a communication outside and come back." It didn't want to go to Klein in person.

This is also a way, but Luo Ming is pestered and has no time to throw the optical brain to the other party. At this time, Luo Ming actually regrets not giving Jinfeng an optical brain, mainly because he did not expect it before. Encountered such a situation. Moreover, Jinfeng is just a bird, and he can't play with his brain.

I really didn't know that much earlier, so I can't regret it.

Luo Ming was consuming it rapidly, and he knew that if this situation continued, Jin Feng would be unable to live without him.

In particular, the demon cultivator has released many more bugs. This time, these bugs are not able to replenish the energy of the golden phoenix, but are pure vicious bugs.

Luo Ming then had to deal not only with the demon cultivator, but also with the insects that were rushing towards him at any time.

"You go first and notify Klein in person. Leave quickly!"

Luo Ming shouted sternly.

Jin Feng had no choice but to obey the order. It wrapped its whole body with flames, and then gathered all its strength and slammed into that point.

Finally, a subtle crisp sound came, and a small hole was opened in the barrier. Although the hole was really not big, the golden phoenix was only the size of a palm, so under its full sprint, it Just rushed out.

But Jinfeng was not happy at all, because it thought that after it rushed out with such huge power, the barrier would be broken into pieces, but no! No!

Because, after Jin Feng rushed out, the hole that was originally the size of its body closed quickly, which meant that the barrier was complete again!

"Damn it, how could this barrier be so strong!" Jin Feng blew his nose angrily outside and stared, as if the whole bird was on fire.

However, once it was closed, it was closed, so Jinfeng could only shout loudly, asking Luo Ming to wait for it to come back, and then flew away quickly.

Of course, Klein here didn't know what happened to Luo Ming. At this time, Klein was already in the room.

After he left Luo Ming, he entered the room. Seeing the tortured emperor, Klein found that he felt very calm. He didn't feel sad because the other party was being tortured, nor did he feel happy, he was just calm.

At this time, Klein finally determined that this person, perhaps when he knew what the other person had done, was no different from a stranger in his eyes. Therefore, no matter how he changed when he saw this person, No matter what he is like, he can always be calm.

You know, if you have emotional fluctuations towards a person, it is because you still care about the other person, so that person can cause your emotional fluctuations. But when you really don't care about someone, then no matter what that person becomes , you will be like looking at a stranger, without any emotional fluctuations, that is the real indifference.

Klein was expressionless and looked at Nantu calmly, and Nantu also looked at his son.

Nantu was being tortured a lot now. When he saw his son, his eyes were full of unwillingness. This son would be full of honors for the rest of his life, because of his mental talent and his mind. , this person has been in the limelight since he was a child. Compared with himself, the emperor himself seems too mediocre. Therefore, even if he is already the emperor, the people in the interstellar only discuss and discuss the crown prince, not him as the emperor.

Especially, when his son went to join the army, even though the other person was not really an adult at that time, his prestige became higher and higher throughout the interstellar world. Everyone said that their royal family had such an heir. It is the luck of the royal family, but has anyone ever thought about it, that the emperor is also working hard every day, that the emperor is still very young, and he has not been the emperor for many years? Is it possible that he should be given up at this time? Will his son give way? He is still young, he is not old yet!

What everyone saw was the son who was full of glory and dazzling. He was the one who gave birth to him. Why?

Therefore, he became more and more dissatisfied and did not want this son to exist. Anyway, he was not the only one with such a thing as a son.

Therefore, he did so many things and personally wanted to push his son to hell. He has already done that, but why, why can't God just let this child die like that, why do you want him to come back?

Sometimes, Nantu feels that God is really unfair to him.

Why couldn't those gifts of his son be his? This is really unfair!

Seeing the unwillingness and resentment in Nan Tu's eyes, Klein originally had something he wanted to ask or talk about before coming in, but now, he really felt that nothing was necessary.

So, Klein gave Nantu a deep look, turned around and left, but Nantu couldn't help but yelled when he saw Klein's indifferent look.

"What do you mean, do you want to leave? Haha, don't you have nothing to say? Klein!"

Klein looked at Nantu indifferently, expressionless, and slowly shook his head, "I really There's nothing more to say, Father."

Klein shouted "Father" quite calmly. It was not sarcastic, it was very calm. It was as if this was just an ordinary call. As for the words behind this call, The meaning it represents seems to be gone.

Nantu's heart suddenly tugged hard. He thought about many of Klein's reactions. He thought that the other party must be angry, unwilling, sad, and disappointed. The other party would ask him why he did this and question himself. Whether you really loved him or not, all these are very intense emotional reactions. Therefore, it definitely shouldn't be so calm. It's as if my father has no place in the other person's heart, just like a stranger...

a stranger... a stranger...

"There's nothing to say, Ke Ryan, I was the one who tampered with your mechas and battleships, I was the one who killed your queen, and I was the one who attacked your uncle. You have nothing to say? Are you sure you have nothing to say?" Nantu has already said He no longer wants to hide what he has done, nor can he hide it. He believes that his son must already know it.

In fact, this was indeed the case, but Klein was still very calm and calm. He said calmly: "I know it's you, so now I calmly watch you die."

This sentence completely stimulated Nantu.

"Calm, hehe, Klein, do you still have your heart? Are you really a normal person? You can still be so calm. And you want to kill me, right? Hehe, I am your father, no matter what I do What, your life was given by me, and I have been acting in front of you for so many years. Calm down, Klein, can you really be calm?"

Looking at the hysterical Nantu, Klein became more and more worried. He calmed down, and he slowly said: "You are the only one who has been unwilling to accept it. I am not you, and now that you are no longer the one who can arouse my emotions, I will naturally calm down. Okay, father, you should be quiet. , Your back-up plans that want to drag everyone to hell will not succeed. Just wait until you are judged by the entire galaxy."

"Judgement? I am the emperor! Who is qualified to judge me? I... "The emperor was still yelling something, but Klein was impatient to listen to the other party's yelling, so when the wind of the palm passed, the emperor passed out directly. Before, Luo Ming prevented him from fainting, but now Klein doesn't want to listen to the other party. Nonsense, so he made the other party faint. He didn't leave the room, he just stood by the window and waited quietly.

He was waiting for Luo Ming to come back.

Klein thought that Luo Ming would come back soon, but almost an hour later, he still hadn't come back. This made Klein feel that something was wrong, so he started to contact Luo Ming. When he found that he couldn't make contact, Klein frowned. Could it be that there was no signal down there? Naturally, he also knew where the place where the device was placed was. Klein had thought about it. Such a place would definitely be connected to the outside. Isolated.

However, that was because the inside was actively isolated from the outside, but Luo Ming didn't have to do that after entering.