Chapter 041 The treacherous empire

Rong Han solemnly took the three lists, glanced quickly from beginning to end, and then immediately said that he would prepare everything needed on them as soon as possible. Kane glanced at the list unconsciously from the side. . But he didn't dare to show it too obviously. After a while, the two brothers left the room.

Rong Han would stay in a room on the same floor, while Kane took the three lists and prepared the materials listed above.

The Huo Mingliang brothers naturally also knew about Rong Han's arrival. In fact, they knew about it as soon as Rong Han came to the door, but they deliberately did not come to disturb Luo Ming when he saw them.

At this moment, in the room, the two brothers Huo Mingliang looked at each other, and Huo Minggang said: "The eldest young master of the Shlina family is staying here. If there is no certainty of cure, Master Luo will not let anyone stay here." "

Well, I also heard about the eldest young master when I came here. Even if his situation is not in my eyes, I'm afraid it's not too easy. The power of our Huo family is not here, and the eldest young master, if he can If he is cured, Master Luo's reputation will be spread as quickly as possible." Huo An said slowly, and then added softly: "I just don't know if Master Luo's purpose is to become famous."

"Even if it is not to become famous , The ultimate goal is always one of them. Otherwise, the eldest young master of the Shlina family would not be able to come to their door. Let's just watch that family's actions. If they intend to make Luo Shao's reputation known, we will be the one to help them. Yes."

Huo An nodded, and at this moment, Huo Mingliang's optical brain started to vibrate.

Huo Mingliang connected to the optical brain, and soon, his pupils shrank, and he almost lost control of his aura.

Huo An couldn't help but feel a slight thump in his heart when he saw this, and quickly asked: "What's wrong, what happened?"

Huo Mingliang's face was very ugly: "Something happened to the Black Planet."

Huo An's expression changed, "There was something wrong with the Black Planet . What's going on? How is my father doing now?"

"We can't contact you." Huo Mingliang closed his eyes, "There is a dense forest mountain range in the eastern part of the Heisa planet. After my father took people in, a thick fog suddenly appeared in that mountain range. All the unmanned aerial photography machines failed there, and the rest of the machinery failed as long as it used electric or light energy. It was detected that the magnetic field there had changed, and the father also lost contact. The second brother..."

Huo Mingliang sighed deeply. Taking a breath, "I can't stay with you here anymore. I plan to go to the Heisa planet."

"I don't need anyone to accompany me here." Huo An said immediately, "But brother, until the situation on my father's side is unknown, I don't recommend that you take the risk. You can send more search and rescue teams, but you don't want to step in yourself."

Huo Mingliang pursed his lips and nodded lightly, "I understand what you mean, I won't mess around."

So, very soon Quickly, Huo Minglang approached Luo Ming and said goodbye. Luo Ming naturally didn't care whether this person stayed or left, and Huo An also started today's treatment.

Time flies, three days have passed. Some of the materials on those three lists are really hard to find. They are not available on the entire Huolan planet. The Shlina family got the materials from the next planet through other channels, so it is also It took three whole days.

Although Rong Han did not start formal treatment during these three days, Luo Ming's way of conditioning people was also very unique. In short, during these three days, Rong Han was shocked to find that in the past, he would have two or three poisonous attacks every day. There has never been an attack!

This made Rong Han really have a lot more confidence in himself. If the poison doesn't take effect, maybe it can really be eliminated? As long as the poison can be eliminated, won't it be much easier to treat my disease?

Rong Han didn't dare to think about this problem before, but now, he found that he dared to think about it. In fact, in the past three days, his condition has been much better than when he was in the family!

On this day, Kane sent all the materials in three lists. After Luo Ming checked them, he finally nodded in Kane's anxious eyes, "Okay."

Kane let out a long sigh of relief.

"Master Luo, with these things, can I cure my elder brother?" Kane asked very carefully, as if he was afraid of touching Luo Ming's taboo or making people unhappy.

Luo Ming said indifferently: "Well, we can start."

Kane was overjoyed and wanted to ask something else, but Luo Ming asked Watson to get busy, so Kane had to leave.

Now Watson has become more and more comfortable in handling medicinal materials. Luo Ming watched for a while and then safely handed over the work of handling medicinal materials to him. There were some medicinal materials that Watson had never touched, and Luo Ming only needed to tell him Just what the other party should pay attention to. In this way, he would naturally save a lot of trouble, which made Luo Ming very satisfied.

Watson said while processing the materials: "Master Luo, I received news today that Huo Minglang left in a hurry a few days ago because there was a problem with a relatively primitive planet controlled by the Huo family."

"Primitive planet?" Luo Ming raised an eyebrow.

Watson explained: "The stars are boundless, and there are many planets. In addition to those planets under the Empire's name, there are still many planets that have not been discovered by the Empire. Such planets are called primitive planets. Some huge Family, they will more or less find one or two primitive stars that are useful to them. After such a planet cup is discovered, unless it is revealed under the eyes of the empire, the empire will not force that planet to belong to the empire."

Luo Ming became interested, so Watson continued: "But if it is caught under the eyes of the empire, then the ownership of that planet will belong to the empire. But the empire will also give preferential treatment to those who discover the original planet, for example, that The planet was discovered by the Huo family, so the Huo family can mine that planet for three hundred years. After three hundred years, the empire's talents will settle there. In addition, during the period of mining the original planet, if there is anything that the empire needs, the empire will Spend money, or exchange it with other resources. Of course, if you don't want to sell to the empire and want to sell to private individuals, that's fine."

Luo Ming understood somewhat, "So what happened to the primitive planet of the Huo family?"

"Huo Ming It has been two hundred years since the family actually discovered the planet, but it took decades to find its way into the planet. After that, the existence of the planet was revealed by the Huo family's rival families. Therefore, after the Huo family communicated with the empire, , the Huo family got the right to mine the planet for 350 years first. Now, the Huo family has controlled that planet for more than a hundred years."

"So, is it true that there are very few families who actually own their own primitive planet? You know, There is almost no family without rivals." Luo Ming said meaningfully.

"Yes." Watson nodded directly, not denying it, "So today's empire is the strongest in terms of territorial integrity."

Just like Luo Ming said, which family can not have its own enemies? There are some things that you can't hide even if you want to. The larger the family, the more members it has. Who can guarantee that there will be no flaws in other families?

Therefore, for thousands of years, there have been very few families that have successfully owned their own primitive planets, and most of them only have priority mining rights for three hundred years. The Huo family's one lasted three hundred and fifty years, that's because the original planet was special. The Huo family consumed a lot of resources when it first started mining, and even lost a lot of family manpower. Therefore, the empire compensated the Huo family for fifty years during that negotiation.

Luo Ming held the materials for making cupping in his hands, used his mental power to deal with the impurities in the materials, and said: "It's really treacherous."

Watson: "..."

Although there is nothing wrong, but... there still seems to be something wrong.

Watson wanted to touch his nose.

"What good things are there in the primitive planet?" Luo Ming asked curiously.

"Each planet has different specialties, just like the Senhua planet where Luo Lei Quartz is located. The most abundant Luo Lei Quartz on that planet is Luo Lei Quartz. Some planets may have more plants, more fruit trees, some more minerals, some are relatively balanced, and some planets may be filled with poisonous fog all year round, making it impossible for humans to survive. The primitive planet discovered by the Huo family should be one with a relatively high risk factor, otherwise, they would not have been allowed to survive for decades. Only then can people barely enter."

"Well, do you know what happened to the planet this time?"

"The news I received here is that a certain area of ​​the planet is filled with poisonous fog, and then everyone who enters loses it. We have contacted each other. This missing person also includes the current head of the Huo family, the father of Huo Minglang and Huo An." Watson said calmly.

Luo Ming was shocked when he heard this. Has the head of the Huo family fallen into it? No wonder Huo Mingliang left in such a hurry before. He has lost contact with his father. Can he not be in a hurry?

However, the Huo family's private planet is now under absolute control, but you, a guard, can know what happened to their planet, and also know that the owner of the family has lost contact... Haha, it seems that he is really He underestimated the intelligence network of his guard.

Luo Ming didn't say that people knew too much. He chatted here and there, but it didn't affect him in processing the materials in his hands anyway.

When the cupping jars were successfully made, Watson looked at the cupping jars curiously: "Master Luo, what is this?"

"The cupping jar is for detoxification." Luo Ming pointed to the mouth of the cupping jar, "Finger on the edge. Try it in a circle."

Watson was puzzled, but quickly did as he was told. When his fingers touched the edge of the cupping jar, a biting chill suddenly hit him. Watson was slightly startled, "Luo "Master, this..."

"A cupping pot made of special materials, is it cold? Do you feel the chill?"

"Yes." Watson nodded and praised: "Such a cold thing can also drive away poison, it's really cool. It's an eye-opener."

Luo Ming curled up his lips, "The world is so big and full of wonders. Later you can see with your own eyes how the cupping is used to remove the poison."

"Okay, thank you Master Luo." Watson said immediately.