Chapter 046 The shocked Horten

Hesa ​​planet.

Huo An rushed there after a long journey, and then learned the news. Two days ago, he finally contacted Huo Teng, the head of the Huo family. Huo Mingliang immediately led a team to meet him, and all he brought were from the Huo family. Elites and even the secret guard troops dispatched two squads. People outside are now waiting for the situation and are not allowed to go in until they receive further news from inside.

The deputy captain of the Huo family's guard was not surprised to see Huo An coming, but when the other party said that he had recovered and fully recovered, his jaw dropped in surprise. His first reaction was not to believe it, but he couldn't help but not believe it, because Huo An quickly suppressed the other party with his own mental power.

His mental power level is a little higher than that of the vice-captain, so he can suppress the opponent when he unleashes his full strength.

"Second Young Master, this... this..." the vice-captain murmured in shock: "Second Young Master has actually recovered. Who, which pharmacy master is..."

Huo An smiled slightly, "So, I want to lead the team to the planet. I will take care of my father and brother, but don't worry, I won't go in-depth."

The vice-captain opened his mouth to say no, but Huo An would not give him a chance to refuse. After all, Huo An was the master, and he was only the vice-captain. In this way, Huo An led people into the Heisa planet.

At this time, Huo Minglang and others were already approaching the exit of the planet, but behind them, there were many crazy beasts chasing them. In order to fight those beasts, this time, the Huo family suffered heavy losses.

Although not many people actually died, nearly one-third of the warriors were injured by the beasts during the battle, causing their mental strength to be damaged and their levels to drop. There were even two soldiers who self-destructed directly with their mental power.

Huo Teng was also injured, and at the same time, he also dropped a level. If it weren't for the many people around him, and several personal guards died trying to protect him, I'm afraid he wouldn't have dropped a level now. Directly died!

"The exit is right in front, everyone, hurry up." Huo Minglang commanded, and then arranged for a group of secret guards to cut off the rear, and the rest of the people accelerated their speed and rushed forward.

As for the consequences of leaving behind...it goes without saying.

At this moment, a voice sounded so familiar that Huo Teng and Huo Mingliang could not believe it: "Father, eldest brother!"

"Second brother?" Huo Minggang was shocked.

Huo Teng's expression also changed. Why is his second son here? Why is he here at this time? He was very angry, and more importantly, he was afraid. His second son had been injured a long time ago. If he hadn't retreated in time at this time... Before he could think about it, Huo An had already jumped down from the mecha, and the mecha was hit by him in mid-air. Received the space button.

It's not that they don't want to use mechas, but the magnetic field of this planet is very special. The energy and mental power consumed by using mechas here is not as good as fighting directly. Mechas are simply cumbersome!

"Second brother, be careful!" Huo Mingliang shouted.

Huo An naturally didn't listen. He fell directly into the air, and the laser weapons in his hands fired at the chasing beasts. These laser weapons could not directly destroy the beasts, but they could block the attack of those beasts. attack. Many of the ferocious beasts chasing here have super powers, and those super powers can only be solved with mental power.

Huo An's mental blade cut off the heads of the two ferocious beasts at the front. The next moment, the brains of the two ferocious beasts were directly separated from their bodies!

"Second brother, has your mental strength recovered?" Huo Minglang's eyes widened with astonishment.

The one who was even more shocked was Huo Teng. Although he knew that his second son was receiving treatment from a magical master of medicine there and had hope of recovery, he only wanted to recover his physical health. As for the recovery of his mental power, he did not dare to think about it. His recovery was good, but now... his eyelids twitched immediately, and his heart became hot.