Chapter 044 Prince Klein

After Watson returned to his room, he tapped his ear a few times.

After a moment, an old voice sounded in my ear, "Why are you contacting me at this time? What happened?"

When the old man over there said this, there was obvious worry in his voice.

Watson's heart warmed slightly, and his voice softened slightly: "Grandpa, it's not what you think. Nothing big happens here. It's just that I need you to identify two hundred special warriors in your own name. Their potential They must be top-notch. In addition, they need to be absolutely devoted to me, become my personal guards, and be controlled by me for life."

The old man over there was stunned and took a breath of air, "Klein, what do you want to do? What?"

the old man blurted out, and the name he called... that was the crown prince of the empire! The missing one is even the crown prince who will be declared dead!

"Grandpa, don't ask me what I want to do. Please screen these two hundred people as soon as possible, and then ask them to come to Huolan Star in batches to find me inconspicuously. I will wait for them on Huolan Star."

Over there . The old man was silent for a few seconds after hearing this, and then he said calmly: "Okay, I understand, and I will get it done as soon as possible."

"Thank you for your hard work, grandpa." Klein's eyes softened.

After hanging up the communication, Klein looked at his palms, gently read his name, and then revealed a somewhat complicated smile with obvious ambition and desire.

He is Klein, and no one can stop him from reaching the top unless he dies!

Not his father, not his brothers and sisters, not anyone else!

...

In the blink of an eye, another half a month has passed. During this half month, Huo An's progress has been gratifying, because except for his mental power level, which has dropped by one level, the rest has been restored. !

As for the level that fell down, Huo An believed that he could rise again even on his own. With the resources of the entire Huo family, others might not be able to, but he was confident that he would be fine.

His own qualifications were S+, but now he fell to A-. To be precise, he fell to one large realm, plus two small realms. But after all, he still maintains A, so now that his body has recovered, he is very confident that he will return to the top. And he came to Luo Ming today to say goodbye. It had been half a month since his elder brother went to Heisa Planet. During this half month, there was still no news from his father, so he was really worried about it. Due to the situation, I decided to go there first and have a look.

As for the remuneration to Luo Ming, all the monetary aspects have been paid, and the remaining favors can be directly contacted by Luo Ming if necessary in the future.

"Oh, I have to leave." Luo Ming nodded and said politely: "Your mental power has not yet risen. Are you sure you don't need to be treated for a while?"

Huo An shook his head and smiled bitterly: " I also want to stay and continue to receive treatment and slowly regain my mental strength, but there is something wrong with my family, and I have to rush back to take a look before I can rest assured. I'm really sorry."

Luo Ming looked at Huo An meaningfully and said lightly : "There is no need to take it slow. Your mental power level does not drop naturally. It is not difficult to recover quickly now. Two days is enough."

In fact, it doesn't need two days, just a few hours, but Luo Ming naturally won't make this matter look easy for him.

Huo An was completely stunned this time, looking at Luo Ming almost in disbelief, and even almost blurted out: How is this possible!

Fortunately, he still had a trace of sanity left, so even though he was shocked, he didn't blurt out words that seemed to question others.

"This... Mr. Luo... can really, really make me recover in two days?"

"Of course he can." Luo Ming smiled faintly, "So, do you want to leave or stay?"

Huo An did not hesitate. , bowed and saluted Luo Ming: "I'll stay, thank you Master Luo for helping me."