Chapter 001 Rebirth of the Garbage Star

Luo Ming felt a splitting headache when he woke up. Wasn't he dead? Can you still wake up?

When he saw himself next to a pile of garbage, which was full of stench and still smelled bad, Luo Ming twitched the corner of his mouth. Did those self-proclaimed righteous guys treat the corpse of an enemy like this, which undermined their demeanor as a righteous hero?

Sure enough, justice and other things are written by the victor, but he is not at a loss. There are countless heroes and masters in the world who have died in his hands. If you want to plot against him, you have to pay the price. Wait, something seems to be wrong...

Luo Ming stood up from the ground with a severe headache and found that there was... something wrong with this garbage. The stench was indeed a stench, but why didn't he recognize many things? Just as he was thinking this, an even stronger pain swept over him. Luo Ming groaned and fainted. Before he fainted, he vaguely saw something falling from the sky out of the corner of his eye.

And vaguely, Luo Ming seemed to hear the sound of something heavy falling to the ground, but unfortunately, he couldn't open his eyes.

...

a month later.

In the sky, a new round of garbage falls to the ground. If it were in the past, the people in the garbage star would definitely rush forward. Whoever grabs it will have their ability. In order to grab more resources, the people in the garbage star have already formed a gang. group.

But now, the looting is gone. Although the people from the central and southern districts of the garbage star are concentrated here, with a total population of nearly 500, they are lined up neatly and look like an army. Two people walked out of the team led by these people, directing a group of people to sort the new round of garbage, sorting the useful ones, moving away the useless ones, and putting aside the edible ones. In short, it was very organized.

This kind of conditioning is impossible in a chaotic garbage planet. It is said that only severely injured wanted criminals and the most useless trash can stay. Those criminals and trash will form a food chain here. Although there is order, it is impossible. Without cooperation, there will only be oppression and whipping.

Therefore, if anyone sees the situation of these people on the garbage planet at this time, it will be very incredible.

In fact, these people who do things in an orderly manner also find it incredible that there is indeed no order here. However, a month ago, when a person named Luo Ming appeared here, there was order here.

It took that man a month to unify the entire garbage planet. The four districts in the garbage star, the southeast, northwest and northwest all regarded him as the boss. The former boss of the four districts became his lackey, and I don't know why that was a bit of a complaint. None, it was as if the loyal one had been humbled.

Oh, the description of lowering one's head is a description that only existed on the ancient earth. If it wasn't really incredible, they wouldn't even be able to think of such an adjective.

"Boss, nutrient solution, I found a whole box of nutrient solution, and it's not expired!" A yellow-haired man happily ran towards one of the leaders.

The leader had a very hideous scar on his face, from his chin to the corner of his eye, which made him very scary, the kind that could scare a child to tears. As soon as Huang Mao ran over, he was slapped on the head by Chief Scar.

"What are you calling me, boss! Let me hear you pull out your tongue one more time!" Scar's leader glared fiercely, with a face that could have stopped a child from crying, but now it looked like an adult would probably be frightened into fainting.

Huang Mao shrank his neck and laughed dryly: "Boss, I was wrong. I just didn't get used to it. I promise to change it immediately! Change it immediately!"

Leader Scar rolled his eyes, "You said you got a box of nutrient solution ?"

"Yes." Huang Mao became excited again, "It's a whole box. I looked at it and there were two hundred bottles of nutrient solution. It won't expire in two months!"

Leader Scar nodded, "Okay . Come on, move the box of nutrient solution over first, I will send it to Mr. Luo."

Huang Mao heard this and quickly moved the box of nutrient solution over. Leader Scar personally moved the box to the only building in the South District. Went over there.

Leader Scar was stopped when he arrived there. Those who stopped him were two of Luo Ming's personal guards.

These two guards were originally slaves under Scar. After being selected by Luo Ming, they became each other's guards. After more than half a month of training, the mental power of these two people turned from negligible E level to D level. class. The most important thing is that their boxing and kicking skills are completely different from those in the past. Therefore, the original Scar leader does not dare to be rude at all when he sees them now.

One of these two guards was named Hu Baye and the other was named Gaisen.

They are the native residents of the garbage planet, and because of their low mental level, they became traditional waste. When they were seven or eight years old, their parents died, and they became the lowest level of creatures on the garbage planet.

Of course they used to hate Scar, but now... Geisen and Hu Baye are very satisfied to see that the people who were once aloof are now being polite to them.

"Guard Geisen, Guard Hu Baye, I wonder if Mr. Luo is here?" Scar smiled, but unfortunately his face was too ugly and scary. This smile gave people a gloomy feeling.

They were still in Hubaye and Gaisen were used to it, and because they had grown up and were no longer afraid of scars, Gaisen answered naturally and didn't seem to be scared at all.

"Master Luo has entered the mountain."

There are very few green vegetation on the garbage planet, but it is impossible to have none at all. They don't know what Mr. Luo often goes into the mountains for. The existence of Mr. Luo is very mysterious. They only know that every time Mr. Luo comes back from the mountains, he brings back some flowers and plants that they don't recognize. But if you think that is ordinary, The flowers and plants are wrong. They are flowers and plants that can "eat people" and "kill people." They are very scary.

"Have Mr. Luo gone into the mountains?" Scar chuckled, "That's such a coincidence. Today's harvest is good. This is a box of nutrient solution that has not expired. There are more than two hundred bottles."

Hu Baye and Geisen was overjoyed when he heard this, "That's not bad, more than two hundred, enough for Mr. Luo to use for two months!"

Scar smiled and nodded, "Isn't it?"

At this time, Hu Baye's eyes Suddenly looking behind Scar, the joy on his face immediately turned into respect, and he saluted: "Master Luo!"

Scar and Gaisen also quickly looked in the direction of Luo Ming, and saluted: "Master Luo!"