Lucky

"You're so lucky."

"Yeah?" Jungkook pecks his lover's lips. "Why?"

Jimin shrugs. "Your partner is hotter than mine. You've really lucked out."

"What?" Jungkook blinks a few times. "Park Jimin...we're dating."

"I know," Jimin scoots closer. "Fuck, your partner is hot. You're the luckiest guy in the world."

Jungkook tips his head to the side. "...You know, I really want to agree with you. But instead I feel a bit offended."

Jimin laughs. "You don't want a hot partner?"

"I have a gorgeous, wonderful partner," Jungkook gives him a look. "But, I dunno...I want you to think I'm not too."

"Of course I do!" Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook. "How could you ever think I don't?"

"Well, how am I supposed to feel when you're saying to my face there's someone hotter than me?" Jungkook whines playfully. "Even if it's you?"

"You're jealous of me?" Jimin guesses, laughing a big laugh. "Koo, I'm not gonna steal myself away from you."

"I know that!" Jungkook pouts. "This was stupid."

"Hey," Jimin kisses the side of his head. "You're gorgeous. And I love you more than anyone in the world."

"Ah," Jungkook tries to fight his smile, but it was useless. "I guess that makes me happy."

Jimin giggles. "I'm glad, you dork." 

A/N: Long time no see

What else is new?

Anywaysssss this is the last you'll see of me, just for a little while. I have something big in store~

The next thing I will be uploading is not a oneshot

I don't have anything else to say though lmao

Sorry this was so short. I promise I'm writing stories better than this.

But see you!

Love you guys!

I miss BTS man ;-;

-Mikayla