Soda

Jimin walks up to the vending machine in the hallway, figuring out what he wants to buy. There's a wide variety of drinks, but he's looking at the soda. Sweet, carbonated, caffeinated, soda was just a combination of all things good.

His eyes finally fix on the Dr. Pepper. It made sense, Dr. Pepper was his favorite after all. He never understood why it was so unpopular compared to Coca-Cola, Sprite, and root beer for example. Even his chapstick was Dr. Pepper flavored.

As he fumbled around in his deep pockets for his wallet, he felt the presence of someone behind him. An arm reached over his shoulder. "My treat," The one behind him said, lips extremely close to Jimin's ear. He pressed B7 after putting the money in, and the machine retrieved a Dr. Pepper.

Jimin turned around immediately, face brightening. "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I love visiting you at work," His husband beams. "I got off early, so I came straight here." He grabs the soda, handing it to Jimin. "Plus you're so hot in your uniform. What do they make them so tight for?"

"Jungkook," Jimin hit his chest with a giggle. "We're at a workplace, shut up! You see me in my uniform at home."

"Yeah but you're now in the right setting, which makes it even hotter," Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows. "With chatter, and criminals, and everything. You wanna arrest me Baby? I'm not against wearing handcuffs."

"Oh trust me, I know," Jimin gave him a look, opening his soda. "But if I'm remembering correctly, and the last time was last night so I'm pretty sure I remember correctly, the handcuffs you like are pink and fuzzy."

"Still," Jungkook smirks, lowering his voice. "I've been bad detective. You're gonna have to punish me."

Jimin mirrors the expression. "Well I haven't been promoted to detective yet, so you'll have to get someone else."

Jungkook frowns. "Aw come on, it was roleplay."

"But I'll be a real detective soon," Jimin puts his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "I should be getting promoted within the next few months. The chief loves me."

"But then you don't get to wear this sexy uniform," Jungkook steps closer, to the point where one of his legs is basically in between both of Jimin's. "I'm both excited for the change, and devastated."

"Yeah but I'll wear a button-up, with three buttons undone," Jimin mumbles into his ear. "And pants that fit perfectly in all the right places, and my hair will be messy from chasing criminals. My sleeves will be rolled up to my elbows, and I'll be sweaty."

Jungkook sucks in a breath. "When are you coming home?"

"About an hour from now," Jimin chuckles, stepping back.

"Good," Jungkook's breathing is slightly heavy. "I'll make dinner for us."

"Make something that's easy to eat off of someone," Jimin tells him.

Jungkook gasps, kissing him. "God an hour is too long, I'll see you soon Baby."

"Bye Kook," Jimin watched as he ran away.

"Was that Jungkook?"

"What? Oh yeah," Jimin answered the chief, walking in from the hallway.

"Aw, he should've come in and said hi," Namjoon laughed. "Jimin your face is really red, are you okay? Not sick I hope."

"Yeah, of course I'm okay," Jimin assures, flustered. "Jungkook just had somewhere to be."

"Alright," Namjoon shrugs. "Tell him I say hi then, and tell him to come by soon. You can leave when you finish your paperwork."